Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A
That's very strange. Never heard of that happening to anyone before ever.

Even people that are not responsive, like TOM and Xcel, still got 1" by the end of it.
That is interesting that some people have little responce and some have great results. I for one only put 20cc in each bicep and 20cc in the tricep and gained about 3/4"-1" in each arm I was shocked how well it works. I am taking my time with it so far. I could see my self going over board with this stuff very easy...
Old 03-27-2007, 01:28 AM
Newbie Registered Member

hope i do this right

hi.. i hope im doing this right, this is my first time posting so.... im from denmark so bare with my poor american language..
i have been thinking of trying site enhancing oil in the bicep for some time now but i have a couple of simple questions before throwing myself into it..

1: would u start a synthol cycle togheter with your as cycle??

2: have i got it righ
10 days 1ml
10 days 2ml
10 days 3ml

and then 4 weeks with 3 ml once a week

or do i have to do this whole cycle one more time??

3: im having a little trouble translating: bicep head.. is this just the top of your bicep..

thank you
Old 03-27-2007, 11:24 AM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GREAT DANE
hi.. i hope im doing this right, this is my first time posting so.... im from denmark so bare with my poor american language..
i have been thinking of trying site enhancing oil in the bicep for some time now but i have a couple of simple questions before throwing myself into it..

1: would u start a synthol cycle togheter with your as cycle??

2: have i got it righ
10 days 1ml
10 days 2ml
10 days 3ml

and then 4 weeks with 3 ml once a week

or do i have to do this whole cycle one more time??

3: im having a little trouble translating: bicep head.. is this just the top of your bicep..

thank you
1. That is the ideal time to use it. Because just as you finish your 30 days with the Syntherol, the steroids have fully kicked in and will help the muscles grow at maximum rate.

2. That is correct. Just do the maintanance for 6 weeks, not 4 weeks. You only have to do the whole thing again, if you want more gains.

3. It's the muscle head. Biceps have two (bi) heads. Triceps have three (tri) heads. Look at www.howtodoinjections.com

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
THE GROWTH CLINIC - Full range of everything!
Gear99 - The best quality!

_
Old 03-28-2007, 03:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepittous
Please don't take offence to this, but If you were lean and all the muscles were visable it would work a lot better for you. I want to see this work for you and I know it will. You should try going on a lean cycle drop as much BF a possable then try again. You want to make sure you are injecting in to muscle not fat tissue. PLEASE I do not mean any thing bad about this . I am just wanting to help you. There is no rush on this stuff you will be happy with the out come. Bodybuilding is a long term thing and You are making great gains...Just take your time with things and it will work out for the best.

PS... IF you are putting 4cc into the large head and feel no pain something is wrong. If you are hitting and streching the muscle it will hurt. Unless you have a really sweet spot
1) i don't have a lot of fat on my arms..the horseshoe is visable at all times. Now as for the stretching, it hurts like hell everyday...What i'm saying is the injections are painless and I have no pain unless stretching

I'LL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS. NO POINT IN BULLSHITTING
Old 03-28-2007, 03:39 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Again to Big A..What is the most CC's you have heard someone injecting into each head of the triceps

Old 03-28-2007, 04:31 AM
IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member

After 20 days 2 inches added, some inflamations and disconfort, also deformed look some times in biceps but after a 3 days break desapears.

Exellent results around here!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

So after this 6 week maintenance period, say...6 months later, are the gains still there (given proper diet/training) ?
Old 03-28-2007, 09:53 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
Again to Big A..What is the most CC's you have heard someone injecting into each head of the triceps
5ml

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 03-28-2007, 09:54 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftin4life
So after this 6 week maintenance period, say...6 months later, are the gains still there (given proper diet/training) ?
Yes.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 03-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Newbie Registered Member

For those of you who have used in the abs...What worked best for you? I have read what I could find, but couldn't find much info on ab injection amounts. I would appreciate any advice I can get.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
1) i don't have a lot of fat on my arms..the horseshoe is visable at all times. Now as for the stretching, it hurts like hell everyday...What i'm saying is the injections are painless and I have no pain unless stretching

bro no offense but try working out and refine your diet. you have a high percentage body fat on your arms! from the pics you posted there is no seperation anywhere on your arm. looks like one mass from shoulder to elbow. i can't believe you are using seo. yeah go ahead and inject 5ml in your bis and you'll look like the valentino freak! matter of a fact stop working out all together and get muscle implants.

sorry but this crap is what gives our sport a bad name. i am sick and tired of everyone saying "oh hes big cause of roids" or "hes big cause of oil". seo is a last resort not a training method! if you are not competeing why the hell would you use it? i would look closer at your inner tube method, you could make millions. just set desired psi and whalllaa.......big arms.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debo22
bro no offense but try working out and refine your diet. you have a high percentage body fat on your arms! from the pics you posted there is no seperation anywhere on your arm. looks like one mass from shoulder to elbow. i can't believe you are using seo. yeah go ahead and inject 5ml in your bis and you'll look like the valentino freak! matter of a fact stop working out all together and get muscle implants.

sorry but this crap is what gives our sport a bad name. i am sick and tired of everyone saying "oh hes big cause of roids" or "hes big cause of oil". seo is a last resort not a training method! if you are not competeing why the hell would you use it? i would look closer at your inner tube method, you could make millions. just set desired psi and whalllaa.......big arms.
you have a high percentage body fat on your arms! from the pics..Those pic's were taking 3 days into the injections and my arms were really swollen from 5 injection in ea arm for the first time in my life..Hell no you couldn't see separation..Again my arms don't have a lot of B/F on them..
Now on to the below
1) So me injecting 5cc is going to give this sport a bad name..Get a life fool..2) I'm not even injecting the bi's...What gives the sport a bad name is people who seem not to be able to read and then make a stupid ass post like yours..3) I work in the gym as hard as anyone here does. But age has a habit of creaping up on you quickly and then muscle doesn't come as easy.. I know cause at one time in the early 80's there was no one person on this planet that could out bench me and surely my arms were as large as anyones especially seeings I could never grow a bicep...You don't like what I post and the alternatives I use to help myself with the results I'm looking for, then keep the hole under your nose shut. I'm not here to judge anyone and I don't and the last thing I need is some young lad judging me.

NOTE: I want to apologies to Big A and the mods on this board for my behavior above..But these are my arms and not the guys who is criticizing me for seo injections

Last edited by Tough Old Man; 03-31-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

sorry bro your arms are not not lean and weren't lean before injections. me and a couple of other posts on here were trying to point out you need to get leaner in order to see desired results. your injecting oil in a arm that is not anywhere near its potential condition wise. its the same as the high bf guy at the gym that does a cycle and thinks its not working cause he can't see results. if he lost some bf he would look bigger and better and more defined. seo is designed to give the muscle that popping look and increase seperation. if arms are high bf then it will cause them to look like a blob.

do what you want, but more and more oil is not the answer. i don't care what age you are ,low body fat and big muscles can be achieved without constant injections of 5cc of oil. if you don't believe me then i will post some pics of guys your age who put me to shame.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:54 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers
For those of you who have used in the abs...What worked best for you? I have read what I could find, but couldn't find much info on ab injection amounts. I would appreciate any advice I can get.
I never used it in the abs, but from what I observed others, they use 1/2ml for 10 days, 1ml for 10 days and 1.5ml for 10 days per ab.

You HAVE to be lean enough to see all the abs clearly, otherwise missing the muscle when you inject is a huge possibility.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 04-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
I never used it in the abs, but from what I observed others, they use 1/2ml for 10 days, 1ml for 10 days and 1.5ml for 10 days per ab.

You HAVE to be lean enough to see all the abs clearly, otherwise missing the muscle when you inject is a huge possibility.
Thanks that is about what I was thinking. And I'm lean enough to see my abs, they just aren't as big as I would like..Thanks again
Old 04-01-2007, 07:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
sorry bro your arms are not not lean and weren't lean before injections. me and a couple of other posts on here were trying to point out you need to get leaner in order to see desired results. your injecting oil in a arm that is not anywhere near its potential condition wise. its the same as the high bf guy at the gym that does a cycle and thinks its not working cause he can't see results. if he lost some bf he would look bigger and better and more defined. seo is designed to give the muscle that popping look and increase seperation. if arms are high bf then it will cause them to look like a blob.

do what you want, but more and more oil is not the answer. i don't care what age you are ,low body fat and big muscles can be achieved without constant injections of 5cc of oil. if you don't believe me then i will post some pics of guys your age who put me to shame.
I understand what your trying to say..I've been on a bulk for a while..Probably be my last bulk and heavy cycle...Besides the Test, deca, Eq I'm running two orals...D-bol and Drol and this is causing a lot of water retention..A matter of fact today I decided to drop both orals after three weeks because of the bloat as it is just really getting to me...Maybe I'll give your idea a go around...I could stop the Syntherol and give it another go after my cut which won't start until around May 1st

Old 04-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I understand what your trying to say..I've been on a bulk for a while..Probably be my last bulk and heavy cycle...Besides the Test, deca, Eq I'm running two orals...D-bol and Drol and this is causing a lot of water retention..A matter of fact today I decided to drop both orals after three weeks because of the bloat as it is just really getting to me...Maybe I'll give your idea a go around...I could stop the Syntherol and give it another go after my cut which won't start until around May 1st

good idea bro. you will see good results if a little leaner. i'm not knocking seo, hell i might give it a go at some point. i just hate to see you pump all that crap in ya without being in better condition.

i have a question for you. how long have you been cycling for? also how is your health? i am just curious because i plan to be in this for the long haul.

good luck
Old 04-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
good idea bro. you will see good results if a little leaner. i'm not knocking seo, hell i might give it a go at some point. i just hate to see you pump all that crap in ya without being in better condition.

i have a question for you. how long have you been cycling for? also how is your health? i am just curious because i plan to be in this for the long haul.

good luck
In the 70's and 80's I probably have close to 100 cycles..Under Dr's care at that time we cycled 4-6 weeks on and 2 off and then back on..I did that for yrs and ended up going from a bodyweight 249 to 340 lbs..Then broke my left shoulder real bad in a car accident and was told I could never lift again. 20 yrs later I decided to give it a go again and here I am 3 yrs later. Besides having pretty bad asthma, health is real good.. Bloodwork always comes in good..I do notice that my weight around 265 - 270 does cause me to be real sluggish..that's why I said my last bulk is probably this one..I feel damn good at 235-240. My problem of late is when i cut I seem to lose as much LBM as fat. Didn't used to be that way but is now..So I'm going to have to really concentrate hard on how I cut this time so the above doesn't happen. At 225-230 lbs I come in at about 13% B/F..I'd like to change that to under 10% at that weight if possible..Maybe a different type diet like the "Ketogenic Diet" or something would work better..don't know. Weight comes off me really quick if not careful almost 60/40 Fat to LBM

Old 04-05-2007, 04:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:

Hey would 25g 5/8 pinz work for the abs? The how to guide says 26 to 30g by 1/2 but my slin pinz don't work.
thanks again
Old 04-05-2007, 09:08 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers
Hey would 25g 5/8 pinz work for the abs? The how to guide says 26 to 30g by 1/2 but my slin pinz don't work.
thanks again
Yes, they would be fine.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol