over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what to do with overdosed test?

Ljs

Newbies
I purchased test blend from a reputable source, and I had very bad injection site pain. So bad, I did my delt and 24hrs later I could lift my arm. It was swollen and warm to the touch. Needless to say I couldn't workout. I contact the source and he said it was overdosed, and is in the process of sending me new stuff.
He told me to try and heat it up. I didn't get a chance to as I was sent overseas for work
This isn't my first experience, I have done numerous cycles and have done different compounds. I have even made my own test and never experienced anything like this.
Is there anyway to save this gear or is it no good?
Any advice would be appreciated

Just curious what's the mg/ml I can't see it being overdosed by that much to cause all that. Did you try it in a different spot? Could have just had a bad injection. But if it is overdosed just add something else to it to cut it some.

The source said it's overdosed.
The bottle says 275mg/ml
I don't think it could to that overdosed either. I made and done stronger. I don't understand. The site injection pain happened 3 times. , also experienced flu like symptoms, which I never got flu systems before. I was thinking I got flu like symptoms because I haven't done it in a while and my body was adjusting to the hormone. I'm kinda nervous to try it again. Or maybe just for a 1/2 ml.?
Any advice would would be appreciated. ..

I get this with high mg stuff. So bad that my ass would swell up and hurt to walk. So I started heating it up and splitting injections to no mee than 50 cc in each spot.

I was going to try and heat it. Never tried. What's the best method? I read about a lot of different ways. What works best. I also thought it might be the oil. I never used this kind (apricot) oil before. I guess you could have a reaction to the apricot oil? I want to try and heat it though what works best?

Mix it 50/50 with something like eq that's 200-300mg/ml if this doesn't make it usable then I would be worried soenthing is actually wrong with it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm appropriate the advice. What is the best method to heat it up before injection. Under warm water, heating pad. I think heating pad would be the easiest way to go.

Test blend. What kind of Test? Prop can be a painful shot for some people

When you made your own test was it a blend or not?

What is the breakdown of the blend?

Does it contain EO?

How many MG per ML is your blend?

Unless it's prop you should have little to no pip pain. I 300-350 test E/C should be almost painless. Probably to much BA. Heating will not cause the BA to evaporate. Your best option is to cut it 50/50 with some sterile oil.

I put hot water in a cup and drop syringe in let it sit for a few. All that's going to do is thin the oil out. Not sure why you are getting pip at 275 what are you taking

Sorry it took so long for for me to respond
The blend is andropen. And I don't have the bottle in front of me to know the breakdown.
I have done prop before and made my own blend which included prop and never ever felt the pain I did with that andropen. Let Let me say this the injection wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The pain started the next day and lasted for a good 4-5 days. Like I said swollen hot or warm to the touch and flu like symptoms,
I still have 4 unopened vials.
Should I trash them?
Like Like I said I have done other compounds, tren different esters of test, mast, and know the common discomfort. This was totally different.
He is sending me new stuff free of charge so so I don't know if other people complained about the same issue or he knew something was wrong with it.

While I'm limited to the facts you describe, there is a good chance it is a sterility/contamination issue instead of it being overdosed. See below article on sterilizing UGL gear…you can always try it on 1x vial to see if there is a difference. On a different note, it's a good sign that your source is willing to replace it…reputable ones will stand behind their product and lookout for the customers.

I can accept a certain level of PIP from UGL cooks (and ester dependent…yes, prop will sting)...but if the injection is administered properly, and the injection sites are consistently "painful" and "warm" to the touch, odds are the body is fighting bacteria. I hope below article helps you and others in a similar dilemma.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Filter that shit thru a whatman 22 syringe filter or better yet throw it in the trash. Sounds like dirty gear to me.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I purchased test blend from a reputable source, and I had very bad injection site pain. So bad, I did my delt and 24hrs later I could lift my arm. It was swollen and warm to the touch. Needless to say I couldn't workout. I contact the source and he said it was overdosed, and is in the process of sending me new stuff.
He told me to try and heat it up. I didn't get a chance to as I was sent overseas for work
This isn't my first experience, I have done numerous cycles and have done different compounds. I have even made my own test and never experienced anything like this.
Is there anyway to save this gear or is it no good?
Any advice would be appreciated
You put it in a safe box and u put that gear in the mail and ship it straight to my door step

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I will read the article. I appreciate the advice, as for DDNutz, if I know it's bad I wouldn't knowing put you in harms way.
Until you said it might be dirty gear it didn't cross my mind.
I have all the stuff needed to sterilize. Hopefully the new gear is good to go.
Thanks for all the advice and time you guys took to write

You're better off using a syringe filter than heat IMO.

Sounds like dirty gear bro.

Since I found out one of my local ugls used a microwave to "sterilize" their oil, I've gotten in the habit of filtering all my ugl gear into a larger sterile vile.

Last edited:
Let us know if you decide to sterilize the gear and how it worked out for you. I like hearing others feedback based on their experiences…and I'm sure others will benefit in the future (if they use the search button).

:yeahthat::)

I actually have off this weekend, and today (friday) so I'm going to filter it out. I will let you guys know how it turns out. I appreciate all the advice and concern you guys showed. It means a lot to know you have somewhere to go and address problems like this, and it gives you peace of mind as well

...This sounds like sterilization issue. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity