over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience with equipoise

Good point on the primo, I started using it in the early 2000's probably wasn't legit primo. Started using it again in the last 5 years when sources started posting hplc testing and people were sending in blind testing of products.

Just more broadly I never used to deal with E2 issues. In my mid 30s I got on TRT and started using again (probably didn't do anything 2002-2009). Easy access to bloods etc...and first script dose of arimidex was killing me via crashed e2, Dr couldn't dial it in and I started Aromasin antd solved my own issue. Oral winny or drol (dht I used back in the day) don't seem to exert as strong or maybe any effect.

I've gotten mild low E2 (joint pain is my #1) on Mast when run too high. Obviously a little on primo and equipoise is a nuke and turned me into a cripple for a bit despite being non dht. Seems very individual and just something one needs to experience and learn to manage as necessary. I'll also say that the low E2 sides from some compounds show up A LOT faster than their ester would lead one to expect (equipoise in particular but maybe that's just coincident with severity).

Just more broadly I never used to deal with E2 issues. In my mid 30s I got on TRT and started using again (probably didn't do anything 2002-2009). Easy access to bloods etc...and first script dose of arimidex was killing me via crashed e2, Dr couldn't dial it in and I started Aromasin antd solved my own issue. Oral winny or drol (dht I used back in the day) don't seem to exert as strong or maybe any effect.

I've gotten mild low E2 (joint pain is my #1) on Mast when run too high. Obviously a little on primo and equipoise is a nuke and turned me into a cripple for a bit despite being non dht. Seems very individual and just something one needs to experience and learn to manage as necessary. I'll also say that the low E2 sides from some compounds show up A LOT faster than their ester would lead one to expect (equipoise in particular but maybe that's just coincident with severity).
My situation is similar, never used to deal with E2 issues until I hit 50's. A tell-tale indicator for me as well is joint pain. I'm at a point where I don't want to run high doses of test but want to add a 2nd ped that won't sink my E2. I'm more into endurance type training but still work out with weights 3-4 times a week.

I'd say lean but not shredded or anything like that. 601 200lb. Higher the bf the more an individual will aromatize?
yes in general

I'd say lean but not shredded or anything like that. 601 200lb. Higher the bf the more an individual will aromatize?
The more body fat the more aromatase enzyme. I would assume there is a varying degree of activity with any given amount of the enzyme as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131