over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise, not really mild!

Androgenetics

Registered
Hey guys Im new to the forum but not to the game. I would like to hear your opinions on equipoise and far as mental side effects go and what dosages you've ran.

I'm currently on a nice dose of test but a couple weeks ago I had equipoise included. I started the cycle with 900-1200mg eq per week because I heard you need a high dose of EQ to see any benefits. Everything was going fine, vascularity and hardness but by week 7 I became a total nut case. I was experiencing insomnia, was always worried. I looked crazy. I think this has something to do with the stripping of the GABA receptors? I felt like total ass and I did not experience any hunger pains whatsoever. I think I was so stressed and depressed I lost all motivation and appetite. Also my bp was kinda high. So from my experience equipoise is not a mild drug! AT ALL.

Now I'm very limited with what substances to take because I get side effects that I don't like. Nandrolone I get bloated & puffy and I don't like the moon face it comes with even when diet is in check. So that's an anabolic out of the question. Trenbolone is absolutely amazing but I can't run anymore because it just makes me into a sex crazed douche and I can't cope with the insomnia, so scratch that out. Primo too expensive. Anadrol I love it but my chichis don't agree with it and it's really hard to eat on it. Dbol, makes me watery, don't like the look at all. Tbol is pretty cool. I was doing 80mg but it made me insomniac and my blood pressure was through the roof too but I dropped the dosage to 60mg and spread a smaller dose throughout the day. Winstrol kills my joints. Anavar is okay.

Basically I'm okay with test, Proviron and tbol. I tried doing a high test 300mg enanthate EOD with proviron and I feel great but I feel like I need another anabolic to help maximize gains and I have a bunch of equipoise. I was wondering can I dose it at 120mg EOD so roughly 420mg eq and not get the crazy mental side effects I was experiencing? Is there a supplement I can take for the stripping of GABA? Or should I just stick to test only? What do you guys think I should do.

Last edited:
Bro, whoever said EQ is "Mild" is dumb. EQ definitely brings on anxiety. My client was running 600mg and felt anxious. Have you tried super drol or masteron? Superdrol at a low dose is great and masteron would accompany that very well.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

EQ is an underrated steriod period...I like running EQ but I never go over 600mgs sides on some people get bad...

Bro, whoever said EQ is "Mild" is dumb. EQ definitely brings on anxiety. My client was running 600mg and felt anxious. Have you tried super drol or masteron? Superdrol at a low dose is great and masteron would accompany that very well.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Not at all bro, u tried superdrol? What was it like Alpha, I do good on most dhts but winstrol.

EQ is an underrated steriod period...I like running EQ but I never go over 600mgs sides on some people get bad...

I wish I can run it but the mental side effects are too much. I was hoping a low effect dose would keep the side effects at bay.

I would drop the EQ down to 600mg/wk and see if you can handle that. Don`t listen to the people that say "the sweet spot is over 1 g", they also eat and train like shit I bet. Next run you should really try some masteron, I prefer enanthate for less pinning. I`ll be running bold cyp at 600mg/wk come january, no need for me to go over that really.

I do believe your "signature" is illegal..... You might want to erase that part

gave me headaches like a motherfucker. no way i could continue it. have a bunch of it left untouched...

It's also due to what dose and what items you stack with

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It never even increased my appetite and I loss some sex drive on it. Anyone else experienced this?

I'm a big fan of EQ cypionate. Hits the system fast and lowers my sides. I do however run it every other day at doses that don't exceed 400 mgs. I give Bloods religiously to keep my hemocrates low. Overall, I like it because it not so damn harsh on my body and does amazing recomp on my body when I diet properly

Choose the best product according to the requirements of your body. Some products which are good for others may be not good for you.

I would drop the EQ down to 600mg/wk and see if you can handle that. Don`t listen to the people that say "the sweet spot is over 1 g", they also eat and train like shit I bet. Next run you should really try some masteron, I prefer enanthate for less pinning. I`ll be running bold cyp at 600mg/wk come january, no need for me to go over that really.

Thanks brother I'm going to try a diffeeent labs eq starting Monday. I will dose it at 450mg and see how things go from there.

You should definiteky try lowering the dose and see how you feel. YOUR sweet spot might be 500-600 a week. Also I agree that Mast might be a good choice for you...just my 2 cents

big fan of EQ..just be smart and don't start high dosing like so many recommend...start low and build up over time

I've got to agree with everyone else on lowering.

I went through the same thing back when I first tried it. 600mg is a good spot for me.

The anxiety you feel causes much stress which in turn can crush an appetite. Not enough food during bulk will then drain whatever energy you have left.

H

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity