over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont understand why HGH is so popular. Educate me

johnny87

Newbies
from my research, it sounds like most use between 3-5iu a day roughly. However, from what ive read, people have said at those dosages, you will get fat loss and some anti aging properties.

That is a damn expensive weight loss drug if thats all your getting from it. Due to the price, it doesnt make much sense to use HGH for fat loss as its main purpose as opposed to any of the other compounds that are on the market that could do the same for 1/10th ofo the price.

So, what am i missing? why is hgh so popular at those dosages? are most the users only i see using it, simply in their 40+ and up? I just havent read enough positive things about it to make it worthwhile at my age of 32

Fat loss is a really nice side effect that's not the purpose anabolic will only take you so far growth and insulin contribute in the ways together the combination of the 3 is the only way too get that freaky size .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Fat loss/minimal fat gain, hyperplasia is theorized from increases in igf1, insulin+gh increases igf1 even more, keeps you fuller and gives you better pumps which help promote hypertrophy. Better skin and improved sleep to name a few.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Exactly. Not to mention benefits that you get while in the gym the HGH is also great for making your life better. You feel much younger, have more energy, recuperate faster, look better... man, the spectre of benefits is really wide. But to understand it, you need to experience it. In my opinion there are few things that can only match a good cycle of original human grade HGH.

GH has the same appeal as Tren—makes it much easier to grow AND has the ability to keep you lean. Except GH doesnt have the nasty side effects like Tren and you can stay on for life. Think of it like that.

Fat loss and water weight in the right places.
It's an imaginary lat spread drug. Meaning it won't grow your muscles but it will fill them up and make you think such.

GH has the same appeal as Tren—makes it much easier to grow AND has the ability to keep you lean. Except GH doesnt have the nasty side effects like Tren and you can stay on for life. Think of it like that.

Fat loss and water weight in the right places.
It's an imaginary lat spread drug. Meaning it won't grow your muscles but it will fill them up and make you think such.

You need to try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

i worry about water weight in abs as it will be hittign right during middle of summer

Its super charges what ever anabolics your on. Give me trt with a few ius of gh or 1g of test and ill gaurantee the gh with trt will give better results with less sides plus a ton of benefits. At 36 y.o. my well being, skin, general health is much better than without. Its just a really great add on if you can afford it. But its not the usually hype that everyone makes it out to be as making you this super human fat burning muscle building machine. Their is no such thing, only those few blessed with super human genetics and that espond well to drug, diet and training.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws