advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the consensus on t4 supplementation while on HGH?

jack98

Registered
Ive seen some well respected writers claim that you need t4 supplementation while on hgh as it effects your own thyroid production.

I have seen others say its completely unnecessary and they never use t4.

So, whats the overall consensus on using t4 with hgh? needed or recommended? or not needed?

GH increases the conversion of t4 to t3. So depending on your GH dosage you may end up w lower than optimal t4 levels over time.

I take 12iu GH ED and I feel better taking 100mcg t4 than when I don’t

Should probably be taking 150 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is that why you were asking for help in the other thread. Because you knew what you needed after the blood test?
Let me rephrase my previous post.

Thyroid panel with Tsh, free t3 and free t4 and post it here people smarter than me will tell you what you need

GH increases the conversion of t4 to t3. So depending on your GH dosage you may end up w lower than optimal t4 levels over time.

I take 12iu GH ED and I feel better taking 100mcg t4 than when I don’t

Should probably be taking 150 🤷🏻‍♂️
Feel better in what way? How much did 100 mcg bring your levels up?

I’m curious about this too as I run hgh non stop 5-6ius. I take t4 at 150mcg as well. I definitely noticed a major increase in the effectiveness overall. Is it safe to run T4 long term?

I’m curious about this too as I run hgh non stop 5-6ius. I take t4 at 150mcg as well. I definitely noticed a major increase in the effectiveness overall. Is it safe to run T4 long term?
Short answer

yes

Short answer

yes
Ive seen both sides. I had no issues running T4 with GH. Another self proclaimed guru got mad when I said that and recommended T4 for those who use higher doses of GH. He claimed never ever mess with T4 and it can fuck you up for life and my advice was stupid.

I think the guru is retarded and upset about something else, probably his personal life. I'll go with my experience. I did this long ago and haven't used GH or T4 for years now. I turned out to be just fine. :D

I did try HGH both with and without T4 and I agree with you @SouthernMuscle that I felt more energetic/better with the T4 while taking HGH. I also never tested thyroid levels other than my yearly tests where my levels are always in range.

Ive seen both sides. I had no issues running T4 with GH. Another self proclaimed guru got mad when I said that and recommended T4 for those who use higher doses of GH. He claimed never ever mess with T4 and it can fuck you up for life and my advice was stupid.

I think the guru is retarded and upset about something else, probably his personal life. I'll go with my experience. I did this long ago and haven't used GH or T4 for years now. I turned out to be just fine. :D

I did try HGH both with and without T4 and I agree with you @SouthernMuscle that I felt more energetic/better with the T4 while taking HGH. I also never tested thyroid levels other than my yearly tests where my levels are always in range.
Fuck you up for life eh? That’s a good one lol

Fuck you up for life eh? That’s a good one lol
Yeah. Its one of those clowns that makes statements like that and says its a guarantee, 100% or a fact.
Anytime I see opinions or statements followed by something like that I automatically dismiss.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131