over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help on cutting

Hulk27

Newbies
Im looking for a good cutting cycle that wont raise my blood pressure and give me anxiety

I have dont anavar alone
And test c What you can recommend?

As others have said, diet is the biggest factor. In a cut, the anabolics are there to help preserve muscle as your body doesn't naturally want to burn fat first.

If those are the two you're comfortable with, they'll do fine. Run test c at around 400mg per week for ten weeks. Anavar is pretty mild on the liver. I like to run it twice. The first 4 weeks while the test kicks in and then 4 weeks toward the end while the test clears before starting pct.

While being in a caloric deficit to cut I like low test at about 300mg with about 400-600mg of Primo for at least 12wks. Anavar can be ok too if you want it. I like the primo to help conserve your gains. Primo is also good for the immune system which helps while in a deficit.

As stated before tho diet is imperative.

300-400mg of test is my sweet spot for cutting with a little mast or primo. Anabolics are not fat burners. Like it has been mentioned the steroids are there to help you preserve muscle in a calorie deficit. Find your maintenance calories and lower your calories by 500 (from carbs) and that will give you a good baseline starting spot.

I understand that cutting calories is the most important step. But does increasing test would help you with a cut? What if I’m looking for it to be test only, would that matter?

I understand that cutting calories is the most important step. But does increasing test would help you with a cut? What if I’m looking for it to be test only, would that matter?

Not really.

Anabolics work best in a calorie surplus. In a deficit they're good at muscle retention but not gaining. Use minimal amounts while cutting and then blast while lean.

This is just my opinion, others may disagree.

Not really.

Anabolics work best in a calorie surplus. In a deficit they're good at muscle retention but not gaining. Use minimal amounts while cutting and then blast while lean.

This is just my opinion, others may disagree.
That’s kind of what I thought but I’m not expert.

I'm currently running a pretty significant caloric deficit and aiming for 1500 calories per day with 180 grams of protein. I also upped my TRT from 150mg of Test-C to 200mg per week. Following a PPLPP with 30 minutes cardio 5 days per week.
I've had good success on this protocol but realize it is unsustainable. I was 219 around mid to late November and am now at a solid 208 with a much slimed down mid section.
My plan is to continue this for 2-4 more weeks and then normalize my calories based on my TDEE and goal weight.
I thought about upping test to like 400 and adding in 200 primo or something similar to get my feet wet with something beyond TRT but realized this wasn't the answer. I decided to just run max TRT and focus on fat loss/recomp through diet and exercise and save the TRT+ for later once I reach what I consider to be a good base weight. I'd recommend taking a look at your training and diet and lock them down before adding anything else to the mix. I'm am the furthest thing from an expert and am just sharing what has worked for me in the hopes it helps.
I think all the test is doing is help retain muscle while I cut.

Depending on how many calories are stored as fat. Muscle can still grow even with food in a deficit. As long as enough nutrition is taken in. Deficit is not optimal for growing muscle and tends taper down the less calories are available from on board sources.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws