over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q on Injectable Anavar

Joeblack2001

Newbies
Hey all, I recently ordered some anavar and the source ended up only having the injectable instead of the oral. I agreed and grabbed the necessary pins, etc., but I'm a newbie with injectables (and overall, mostly) and there's not much info I can find on this site or anywhere else about injection frequency. As a beginner I'm not stoked at the prospect of having to inject every day vs. just workout days but I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it.

Can anyone with experience with this let me know what they've done? Thanks in advance.

1) Chemical compound doesn't change - you can still ingest it orally. It might just taste like death though.
2) Here is where I may be off - Injectable Anavar (I have been around for a minute) - I have never seen this. I would honestly think its' something else being re-labeled as Anavar.

1) Chemical compound doesn't change - you can still ingest it orally. It might just taste like death though.
2) Here is where I may be off - Injectable Anavar (I have been around for a minute) - I have never seen this. I would honestly think its' something else being re-labeled as Anavar.
Yeah, this even though you can put it in caps too

When it comes to orals most have short half-lives typically 12 hours or less which really not an issue if you have tabs/caps. That being said Anavar's half life is right around 10 hours. Now to get the absolute best from your var twice daily injections, thrice would be optional, are needed to keep your blood levels as stable as possible.

Depending on the carrier oil that your sponsor using for brewing you could use an insulin syringe for injections depending on the viscosity.

Thanks for all the replies. The source is a well known sponsor here so I'm not too concerned about what I'm getting. I did as much research as I could and apparently the injectable is more common overseas.

I'm not crazy about the idea of injecting every day, let alone 3 times so maybe I'll try the oral route for now. See how that goes. I mean, if it were easy everyone would do it right?

I have always found inject orals to be a waste,,,Unneeded injections.

Plus I have never heard of an injectable Anavar before? Caps, liquid orals yes, but never an inject version of this product? Though those producing in their own houses will try anything lol.

As you get older you prefer less injects rather than more,,,Orals are easy enough to ingest so why bother adding another shot to the routine.

Are u sure it's not just a liquid anavar? Not made for injection? Does it come in a vial with a rubber stopper?

Are u sure it's not just a liquid anavar? Not made for injection? Does it come in a vial with a rubber stopper?
Yeah I mean I guess I don't know for sure, but it came in the little vials with the sealed top like insulin.

I ended up buying empty capsules and I'm just going to take it that way. I feel like an amateur chemist, haha. Hopefully it will be as effective this way but ultimately you live and you learn. If/when I do it again I'll hold out for orals.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity