Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2004, 10:34 PM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Growth principles for beginners

This will teach you everything you need to know about getting started in the various aspects of bodybuilding - training, diet, supplements, steroids:

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
Gear99 - The best quality!
PHARMALOOT - WHOLESALE AND RETAIL - Roids, HGH, Prescription drugs, RAWS
Gaia Kratom - Get your KRATOM!

_
Old 01-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Newbie Registered Member

tnks m8.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Talking question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A
This will teach you everything you need to know about getting started in the various aspects of bodybuilding - training, diet, supplements, steroids:

I have read the article, i don't know english very well however, can you put pictures, i want to practise it so i can understand the guidelines,
Old 05-25-2005, 10:25 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigo
I have read the article, i don't know english very well however, can you put pictures, i want to practise it so i can understand the guidelines,
At the end of the year, after my competitions, I will be making a video.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-31-2007, 07:29 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Growth Principles..

I have read and fully understand Growth Principles For Beginners. Now my question is this, If I was unable to include the gear portion of this in my gameplan would everything else be exactly the same? ie. Would I still be shooting for 500g protein/day? Would lifting 3 days/week still do the trick for me?
Old 02-06-2007, 02:33 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecontebobby
I have read and fully understand Growth Principles For Beginners. Now my question is this, If I was unable to include the gear portion of this in my gameplan would everything else be exactly the same? ie. Would I still be shooting for 500g protein/day? Would lifting 3 days/week still do the trick for me?
Everythign is the same, but you don't need as much protein as the body cannot assimilate it properly.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 02-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Lenght the cycle runs

I've read over the beginners information and just beginning my research. How long does the first cycle run?
Old 04-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Newbie Registered Member

i know this may seem a silly question but how long should u be on a bulking up cycle for? ive done a few little cycles before but nothing major. needing all the advice i can get. would love to compete in the future. thanks for ur time
Old 05-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Do you have like a step 2 version to this,like a next level layout ?
Old 08-25-2007, 01:57 AM
Registered Member

Clomid & testicular atrophy prevention

I wanted to deep dive on your testicular atrophy prevention every 4 weeks. I will be using Clomid.

Question 1) So per you instructions take 50 mg of Clomid EOD for every 4 weeks for 2 weeks, correct?
Question 2) Do you have to be so specific as every 4 weeks or can you just start when you notice any shrinkage?
Question 3) Can you continue with the Test supplements (test e for me) during the Clomid therapy?

I have only recently noticed shrinkage after being on basically a Test E cycle (500 mg/week) for 13 weeks with a Var cycle (50mg per day) during
Weeks 7-11 (5 weeks). Choose Test E and Var basically for safety concerning oral supplementation and donít plan at this time to do anything other that cycles consisting of TEST E, VAR, Nolv, and Clenbuterol.

My blood test have all been fine. I have been feeling tired and flu-ish this week however I think itís because I ran out of sleep aid.

Thanks for any advise.

BTW Ė Iím 42, 195, 5.10, with a sub 10-12% BF.
CSE1965 likes this.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

this plan works so well. been on it for a few months now and am more rested and ready for the next workout every time, thanks big A
Old 02-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Looks good. I think I'll give it a try to see if it works for me.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Hi big A Do you have any advice like this for a woman who competes in figure? I have an IFBB pro for a trainer but there is no way that I will tell her I am using Anavar. The diet she gave me probable doesn't have enough protein in it to maximize my growth. I have a naturally skinny type body and have a hard time gaining weight but can get ready for comp. in 5 weeks!
Old 11-15-2008, 03:25 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I find 500 grams of protein per day as an absurd amount for just about everyone...you will be living in the bathroom.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:25 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Look forward to the video and thanks for an informative read
Old 05-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Kilo Klub Member

big a, after slimming down a bit since january, i have decided to go this route on your workout plan. if things go well, ill post before, and after pics. thanks for this informative post
Old 08-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Big A

would it be ok or too much to add more exercises for each body part?

for example, each exercise hits a muscle differntly or a differnt part of that muscle if im understanding correctly, so say on chest would you just do the incline and flat flys or could you add in another exercise like decline bench and flat bench? or would that be too much?

thanks in advance
Old 08-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by promuscle View Post
I find 500 grams of protein per day as an absurd amount for just about everyone...you will be living in the bathroom.
Nothing absurd about it, thats the minimum i try to get in. Then again I'm a bodybuilder....
setnpretti likes this.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Im a newbie

Last cycle I did was 200mg prop mixed with 200mg ec (2ml-1ml) Cause of the painfull prop if ya guys know what I mean. Anyways I would work out 3 times a week if I was lucky. I also had a job that was phsically demanding, pipe fitter. I also did not eat much but i did do a huge proten shake mixed with peanut butter. I got very lean and actually had abs. I wasnt very big but looked like a swimmer. I stoped when I ran out and waent able to get post cycle stuff. I was at 210 and solid muscle and hard. I gained 30 pounds. Now I'm looking to get back into it again. I stopped working out and I weigh 220 all fat. Im 27 any one have any advice as far as cycle and diet. Also work out times, I am unemployed so I got lots of time. I want to get big, large muscles but with no gut. Im thinking Test prop every other day and eq three times a week with winstrol?
Old 11-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishforever View Post
Last cycle I did was 200mg prop mixed with 200mg ec (2ml-1ml) Cause of the painfull prop if ya guys know what I mean. Anyways I would work out 3 times a week if I was lucky. I also had a job that was phsically demanding, pipe fitter. I also did not eat much but i did do a huge proten shake mixed with peanut butter. I got very lean and actually had abs. I wasnt very big but looked like a swimmer. I stoped when I ran out and waent able to get post cycle stuff. I was at 210 and solid muscle and hard. I gained 30 pounds. Now I'm looking to get back into it again. I stopped working out and I weigh 220 all fat. Im 27 any one have any advice as far as cycle and diet. Also work out times, I am unemployed so I got lots of time. I want to get big, large muscles but with no gut. Im thinking Test prop every other day and eq three times a week with winstrol?
yes that will do the trick on getting you "cut" but remember since your not pipe fitting now i would say a proper diet would be appropriate.! as far as the EQ goes i wouldn't mess around with it too much because you have to run it for like a minimum of 14 weeks to actually notice results... i would do the test prop + tren acetate + winstrol.. but hey thats if it were me! feel free to gear what ever you want. also the drugs are a nice helper but see if you can get enough self control to diet and burn off that "gut" before you start juicin
Skins likes this.