over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Rage - Palumbo dissects cruising

AnimalNitro

Newbies
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRaixE7IBZk"]Cruising on Gear! Iron Rage 8/10/16 - YouTube[/ame]

Would love to hear your guys thoughts.. I must admit i've noticed when i've gone completely off even for 2/3 weeks coming back to TRT elicits a great response

Last edited:
This is a perfect Hong to bring up cause this is exactly my situation I am dealing with now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense to me..

sounds about right, and it does work better that way, but cruising is more fun :p

That's why I have bad breath. I knew it was coming from the inside. I'm toxic as hell. Maybe I should go off for some weeks.

Sent from The Iron Pile

We need the PED boys to talk about this topic

Palumbo is completely right. You need to take a step back in order to make gains again.

Even Endo's advise HRT patients to come off everything sometimes for a few weeks or a month.

Palumbo is completely right. You need to take a step back in order to make gains again.

He states taking 8-10 weeks completely off per year. In your opinion, do you think he is then saying one could be on for the rest of the entire year -- blasting and cruising (with good blood work)?

He states taking 8-10 weeks completely off per year. In your opinion, do you think he is then saying one could be on for the rest of the entire year -- blasting and cruising (with good blood work)?

The message I got was for people who always felt they had to be on all year should take 8-10 weeks off minimum. He seemed to advise more breaks than that (like when he gave the Levrone example).

I think 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off/trt seems to be the way to go.

Every fourth month, is off for me no matter if I am blasting or cruising.

not having to pin for a month, and it'll lead to better results...sold.

Eh, I think to bean absolute freak like the pros now a days this isn't true. Coming off is just going to set you back and you'll have to play catch up when you go back on

Eh, I think to bean absolute freak like the pros now a days this isn't true. Coming off is just going to set you back and you'll have to play catch up when you go back on

Maybe true if diet and training are sh*t

Sure, the pros are for the most part very genetically gifted, but it's been known that many come completely off (yeah, we don't know 100% what they do/use) don't look so good in the off-season, and then blow back up when it's time to work.

I do think however, once someone reaches a certain weight, if they want to carry that/hold onto the muscle better, they should try cruising doses until the body adapts to that said weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I watched one of the videos where Palumbo answers questions from RX forum where he said he recommends to do 500mg test a week with a couple of units of GH for 6 months, then back off to TRT for 4 weeks and repeat. This was for someone that wants to stay healthy and be muscular.

I'm almost certain this is what he said. It was a video I watched back in January or February. I wish I could find it.

God i have so much to say here and no time to say it.

Ill have to come back to this but i will say this...

Everything is better than...better than

Do you know whats better than going off between cycles? Never using steroids in the first place and staying natural. Thats "better than"

Im the cruising guy...Im the guy who brought this notion about...and cruising was and has always been weeks using ancilliaries (clomid/nolv/hcg/exemestane etc) thats what it was and was always supposed to be......here was the problem.

Do you know why I brought the concept of cruising forward? ONE SIMPLE REASON.. People were using high doses year round...that its why i brought it forward....so cruising is BETTER THAN abusing yourself year round.

The advanced athletes I helped..... many didnt want to do just ancilliaries...they didnt want to get off low dose testosterone.....so alot of them i let them use low dose testosterone with PCT drugs and if i remember right it was something like 20mg of testosterone every other day or 25mg test every third day (with ancilliaries).....and i would try to get them to do it as long as they could but usually they would go 3-4 weeks like that and 7-8 weeks on.

Now here is the freaking problem i have with all this...I can only tell people what i want them to do...what they do is up to them and i have a problem and feel it is highly hypocritical when the very same guys bashing something were in this scenario

1990's and 2000's
February...Ironman expo and pro show
THERE WERE NO PRO'S WALKING AROUND SMOOTH AND MUCH SMALLER
March--Arnold expo and pro show
May--Night of champions
NPC jr nats and jr nationals lobbies
July-USA Championships
September Olympia and Olympia expo
October Europe pro shows and Fibo
November Nationals

When the hell are they getting off?!?!?! Ask yourself the last time you went to a pro show or national show....that the majority of the pro's you saw....did any of them look much smaller or smoother to you or were you awed at the freaking unbelievable size of that guy? Because ive been to too many shows to count and ive been to national shows where there isnt a pro show within many months and the pro's and top ams in the audience are big as a freaking house...they sure dont look "cleaned out" and small.

So this politically correct view which sounds great to say....isnt being applied. and as the guy who brought forth cruising and knows exactly what its supposed to be (off the sauce and on PCT for both "any kind of recovery that can be made" and more importantly for a mental crutch that they are "on something" and arent disenegrating).....IM kind of offended because whats being suggested is great but it sure wasnt adhered to. I like Dave...Dave is a good guy.....I never saw Dave smaller or smoother in the offseason in his heyday at shows or expos.

Last edited:
Dante..

i know what your saying, the only one i can think of is Cutler, just saw him last year ( up close ,in person) and he looks much smaller and healthier than ever.

but id almost guarantee he is on still quit a bit.. hes not just hrt.. ;) but he is still healthier and holds good size..

God i have so much to say here and no time to say it.

Ill have to come back to this but i will say this...

Everything is better than...better than

Do you know whats better than going off between cycles? Never using steroids in the first place and staying natural. Thats "better than"

Im the cruising guy...Im the guy who brought this notion about...and cruising was and has always been weeks using ancilliaries (clomid/nolv/hcg/exemestane etc) thats what it was and was always supposed to be......here was the problem.

Do you know why I brought the concept of cruising forward? ONE SIMPLE REASON.. People were using high doses year round...that its why i brought it forward....so cruising is BETTER THAN abusing yourself year round.

The advanced athletes I helped..... many didnt want to do just ancilliaries...they didnt want to get off low dose testosterone.....so alot of them i let them use low dose testosterone with PCT drugs and if i remember right it was something like 20mg of testosterone every other day or 25mg test every third day (with ancilliaries).....and i would try to get them to do it as long as they could but usually they would go 3-4 weeks like that and 7-8 weeks on.

Now here is the freaking problem i have with all this...I can only tell people what i want them to do...what they do is up to them and i have a problem and feel it is highly hypocritical when the very same guys bashing something were in this scenario

1990's and 2000's
February...Ironman expo and pro show
March--Arnold expo and pro show
May--Night of champions
NPC jr nats and jr nationals lobbies
July-USA Championships
September Olympia and Olympia expo
October Europe pro shows and Fibo
November Nationals

When the hell are they getting off?!?!?! Ask yourself the last time you went to a pro show or national show....that the majority of the pro's you saw....did any of them look much smaller or smoother to you or were you awed at the freaking unbelievable size of that guy? Because ive been to too many shows to count and ive been to national shows where there isnt a pro show within many months and the pro's and top ams in the audience are big as a freaking house...they sure dont look "cleaned out" and small.

So this politically correct view which sounds great to say....isnt being applied. and as the guy who brought forth cruising and knows exactly what its supposed to be (off the sauce and on PCT for both "any kind of recovery that can be made" and more importantly for a mental crutch that they are "on something" and arent disenegrating).....IM kind of offended because whats being suggested is great but it sure wasnt adhered to. I like Dave...Dave is a good guy.....I never saw Dave smaller or smoother in the offseason in his heyday at shows or expos.

this is what ive always said dante.. what they say and what they do is quite a bit different.. i have found very few tell the exact amounts they do..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws