over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Sheik RIP

buck

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those more mature people i though i would post that the Iron sheik has passed. He lived a pretty long life everything considered. Sympathy for his family.

That sucks. Part of my childhood.

No way..... damn!
I use to fucking love wrestling back in the day.

One of the most legendary figures ever in professional wrestling. A bodyguard for the king of Iran's son, an AAU games gold medalist, assistant coach for the US Olympic wrestling team in 1972 and 1976, and all his exploits in the pro world.

Sheik doesn't get the credit he deserves for being such a good promo, particularly for someone who didn't speak English until he came to the US.

Crazy as we were just talking about The Wrestler. RIP…

I saw that this morning. I don't know how many of you saw his documentary but due to his injuries, he was medicating with cocaine, called it his medicine. He survived until 81 doing that, which is mind boggling! RIP

I saw that this morning. I don't know how many of you saw his documentary but due to his injuries, he was medicating with cocaine, called it his medicine. He survived until 81 doing that, which is mind boggling! RIP

I saw a video the other day of some old guy (over 80) partying and snorting coke. Some people no matter what they do are destined to reach a good age.

RIP to the Iron Sheik.

Rick Flair was just on Rogan a month or two ago and told some awesome stories about him.
I saw him live in Houston when I was about 10 years old.

I remember seeing him with Nikolai Volkoff at the Los Angeles Sports Arena in 1986...

He's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time...

RIP ...

Great heel and trash talker.
"Every hundred year, mother make baby like Iron Sheik, Michael Jordan and the Jesus. Only one chance to prove you are the real in a lifetime."

RIP Iron Sheik

I remember that guy. That's from back in the day...

If you wanted to make a message board and weed out people under 50 you'd make a "prove you're not a bot" question like:

The number #1 heel in professional wrestling in the mid 80's was the Iron _____.
OR
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan used a _______ as a weapon in the ring.

PS: If you get the second one without google, big props to you for being over 50... :)

One of the most legendary figures ever in professional wrestling. A bodyguard for the king of Iran's son, an AAU games gold medalist, assistant coach for the US Olympic wrestling team in 1972 and 1976, and all his exploits in the pro world.

Sheik doesn't get the credit he deserves for being such a good promo, particularly for someone who didn't speak English until he came to the US.
let us draw emphasis on this rarity and uniqueness of this multifaceted legend.. one of my BEST friends came over here from Persia in highschool. They moved to LINDA VISTA in san diego in the middle of a crip and ESE neighborhood. This dude got picked on daily. He is very soft and i have suspicions he may be gay, which may also have contributed to his experiences in high school. . I dont care what he is , green, purple , I could care less, guy is incredible. He survived all that, got a 4.0+ GPA knowing ZERO english as a sophomore, earned a degree to UC IRVINE then got MASTERS at UCSD in biotech. dude sacrifices everything for his mother and father they are here and do not have careers like he has. he kind of has put his entire life aside to furnish and fund his families stay here in America. Beyond respectable, mega sacrifice but commendable!!! I thought I grew up in a warzone, meeting him HUMBLED ME. Moral of this tangent is - there exists those select few who CHOOSE not to become a product of their environment. Hes the kindest person ever, everytime I talk to him (he moved to rhode island 6 mo ago) he asks me if my gf has a cousin or friend he just wants to get married and settle down and finally enjoy the fruits of his own labor but I am not sure he can.

RIP.

I remember that guy. That's from back in the day...

If you wanted to make a message board and weed out people under 50 you'd make a "prove you're not a bot" question like:

The number #1 heel in professional wrestling in the mid 80's was the Iron _____.
OR
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan used a _______ as a weapon in the ring.

PS: If you get the second one without google, big props to you for being over 50... :)
44 and a 2x4 hahaha

2x4 BABY! hells yeah! over 50.. check...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131