over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

ds44

Registered
So after doing a bit of reading on this board and other places,it seems like a 50/50 split on when to use Insulin PreWO Vs. PWO...

Can any of you guys that have actually used insulin (humalog/humilinR) post up you protocol POST /or PRE and your results....

Beating a dead horse.

There are even more threads on this topic than there are concerning tren at the moment LOL.

i like pre, and use novolin-r. lots of threads about this

yeah i know beating the horse some more because you just can't get answers....

I'm currently running Novolin R 10iu's postworkout 2x week - back/chest and leg days. Results have been good so far. Nothing spectacular, but a noticeable improvement in muscle fullness and I've actually leaned out a little. Started at 4iu's and worked my way up to 10iu's increasing the dose by 2iu's each time.

Preworkout is better. Only reason to use post workout is convenience or fear. If you don't understand why, you need to do more research.

Preworkout is better. Only reason to use post workout is convenience or fear. If you don't understand why, you need to do more research.

Completely agree. I don't think doing slin 2 times a week pre workout is really "going for it"....as in reaping crazy, cumulative results.

Last edited:
Mikes Protocol

Check out "Mikes Insulin Protocol" and it should answer all your questions. I (finally) tried it after toying around and being nervous. Started low(5 iu) and worked up to 12iu. Never went to the full 15iu but I am very insulin sensitive. Gained 16 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks AND somehow got tighter. And that's just slin solo, no gear. Insane pumps and fullness ALL DAY!

Found it bro. Here ya go:
Insulin...the peptide everyone wantsto know about, but which few are willing to include in their programs. Inevitably, should one inquire how to usethis drug, the forthcoming responses almost always come in the way of wellmeaning admonitions encouraging the prospective user to abstain. Insulin has become somewhat of a taboosubject in our community, even among those of us who willingly engage in andencourage the use of illegal AAS. Atfirst glance, one can understand why this mind-set might rule the generalBB?ing population. However, upon furtherinspection it is revealed that insulin, when administered by those who have athorough understanding of the drug and religiously adhere to all safetyguidelines, can be used both successfully and with relative safety.

Still, it is not without some measure of truth that insulin comes withso many warnings. In a worst casescenario, it can kill you if used improperly. It should also be noted that even when insulin is used responsibly, itcarries with it a certain degree of inherent risk. Should the user find himself in an unfortunateset of circumstances, such as acquiring an abrupt case of the stomach flu leadingto an inability to hold down any food/liquid, the user could be in trouble,especially if he had just administered a large dosage of Insulin and an E.R cannotquickly be located. This is just oneexample of how an individual could find himself in a predicament for which heis not responsible, but which none the less could result in an emergencysituation.
The purpose of this article is not to educatethe reader on how to protect oneself from the potential dangers of Insulin, butto supply a wholistic and maximally effective method of insulin administration. I assume that anyone who is willing toimplement this protocol into their BB?ing program is thoroughly educatedregarding its application and all available safety nets have been put inplace. Furthermore, I am not suggestingor recommending anyone use this program. It is posted for entertainment purposes only.

The internet is filled with different thoughts and ideas on how to bestuse insulin. Some of these ideas areworthwhile, while others are complete garbage. In this article we will explore what many believe to be the single mosteffective time to use insulin?pre-workout. There is considerable scientific evidence which can be used to back upthis claim of superiority, as well as numerous anecdotal reports proclaiming likewise. In the following protocol I have followedsuit in regards to timing, but have gone a step further and devised what Iconsider to be the single most effective insulin program on involving oncedaily use.
Users of this protocol have reported average gains of 10 lbs in 2 weeksor less, which I can personally confirm. The pumps & muscle fullness one will achieve while following thisprotocol are staggering. The program finds its magic in its timing and thesynergy of ingredients utilized. Listedbelow is the protocol in its entirety.

? 45 minutespre-workout: 15 IU Humulin R.
? 20 minutes pre-workout: 50 grams ?Branched chain cyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (ex: Carnivore). 20 grams Glycerol monostearate. 3 grams Leucine. 5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine. 500 mg Potassium. 1 gram Vitamin C.
? 75 minutes after 1stshake: 50 grams ?Branched chaincyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzedprotein (ex: Carnivore). 3 gramsLeucine. 5 grams Micronizedcreatine. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine.
? 75 minutes after 2ndshake: 50 grams ?Branched chaincyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzedprotein (ex: Carnivore). 3 gramsLeucine.

Total protein: 60grams (excluding added free-form aminos)
Total Carbs: 150 grams (excluding any traceamounts of carbohydrates found in protein the powder).
Total Calories: Roughly900

First of all, when formulating the macro/slin ratio above, I increasedthe amount of carbs-protein above what is typically required per IU of slin, inorder to account for users who demonstrate an above average degree of insulinsensitivity. Most slin users or BB?rs ingeneral, will require roughly 8 grams of carbs-protein per IU of slin, in orderto break even and maintain normal blood glucose. This protocol utilizes a 14:1 ratio (macros/slin),which will allow for pretty much anyone to employ this program whilemaintaining blood sugar within a normal range.

Additionally, justbecause you may have met your carb requirements from a safety standpoint, itdoes not mean that safety is the only factor we should consider when decidinghow many carbs to use. We also need totake into consideration how many carbs we need to optimize recovery &growth. In most cases, the number ofcarbs we need to maximize recovery & growth will exceed our safety requirements. For example, let?s say we have a 250 poundman who is using 10 IU?s of slin and he only requires 8 grams of carbs per IUto maintain blood sugar levels. That isonly 80 grams of carbs during the entire workout window. Most 250 pound men will need much more than80 grams of carbs during the pre/intra/post workout period?especially if theyare trying to grow. By using his safety requirementsto determine his carb intake, he will end up limiting his potential forrecovery & growth. Most men at that bodyweightwill require at least (or more) that amount of carbs during the workout periodif they want to maximize growth & recovery. So, before engaging in any insulin program,you must first determine how many carbs you need to maximize the growth &recovery process. If your metabolismrequired 250 grams of carbs before you started using insulin, it will stillrequire 250 grams of carbs after you start using insulin. In almost all cases, the only time someone?ssafety requirements will be larger than their growth & recovery requirementsis if they are dieting for a contest and their calories and carbs are low. Otherwise, it is rarely an issue.

The foundation of thisprogram rests on the specific type of macros used. Without them, every single other component/aspectof this program is negatively affected and in some cases rendered ineffectivealtogether. High molecular weightcarbohydrates, such as branched chain cyclic dextrins, have been shown to besuperior to any other form of carbohydrate in multiple ways, such as: 1) A much faster rate of digestion andassimilation. 2) Improved glycogen compensation. 3) Enhanced insulin release. 4) The ability to pull other nutrients intocirculation at a more rapid rate (vacuum effect). 5) The inability to cause intestinal waterretention, unlike other forms of carbohydrates, such as dextrose &maltodextrin. The result is zerobloating, no indigestion, and a tighter midsection. 6) The ability to initiate an osmotic affectat the cellular level, in which the balance of water is shifted in favor of themuscle cell & bloodstream and away from the subcutaneous region (the resultis a fuller, drier physique). 7) Less likely to add bodyfat. Using other forms of carbohydrates will bringinferior results and therefore, it is not advised that the individual usesubstitutions for this part of the program.

Moving on to the protein component; hydrolyzed proteins are much morerapidly absorbed than other types of protein and are the only protein which canbe consumed along with high molecular weight carbs without impairing theirabsorption. Hydrolyzed proteins alsohave another advantage in that they stimulate protein synthesis to a greaterdegree than either whey protein concentrate or isolate. The is likely due to hydrolyzed whey?sleucine content entering circulation at a faster rate compared to concentrates/isolates, in addition to a large amount of EAA?s being dumped into the system allat once. Recent research on leucineshows that the human body requires 4.5 grams of this amino acid in order to maximallystimulate protein synthesis. This 4.5grams dose needs to be administered all at once in order to generate thisresponse, not released into the system over an extended period of time, whichoccurs when consuming concentrates & isolates. For this reason, you will find roughly 4.5-5grams of leucine in each one of the shakes listed above, with roughly 2 gramscoming from each 20 gram serving of hydrolyzed whey and an additional 3 gramsin supplemental form.
You will also notice the inclusion of several other muscle cell volumizers,many of which work synergistically to bring more pronounced results. These include traditional volumizers, such astaurine, creatine, and potassium, as well as newer products like Beta alanine.

In order to promote enhanced recovery and a maximum growth response, thetiming of the shakes has been set-up to maintain a constant influx of nutrientsthroughout the entire active life of the insulin. Humulin R was specifically chosen for thispurpose, as its half-life will allow the user to take advantage of both theintra and post-workout windows. HumulinR also delivers a less pronounced insulin spike, which is easier to manage formost users in comparison to a faster-acting version of insulin, such as Humalog.

When speaking of insulin programs in general, one of the biggest issuesplaguing its users is that of insulin resistance. Chronic, long-term insulin use can damageinsulin sensitivity, which is accompanied by all sorts of potentialcomplications. This is the reason why mostprograms out there call for the user to take some off-time every so often, asit is necessary in order to avoid insulin resistance. However, due to the limited exposure timeencountered while running this protocol, insulin sensitivity is only moderatelyaffected when using the program 5-6X per week. For individuals who opt to use the program only 3-4X per week, alterationsin insulin sensitivity is a non-issue. Forthose running it the recommended 5-6X per week, one of two steps can be takento ensure insulin sensitivity is maintained. 1) The user can either take 2 weeks off for every 4 weeks on?or 2) Theindividual can add Glucophage (Metformin) into his program 3-4X per week at700-800 mg, 2X/Day.

For 1st time insulin users, while the macro/slin ratio listedabove is always sufficient from a safety perspective, I recommend they startout at a reduced insulin dosage and gradually work their way up to the full amount. For one?s 1st inject, a dosage of6-8 IU is ideal. This can be followed upby a 2nd inject of 8-10 IU?and concluded with a 3rd andfinal inject of 10-12 IU before finally moving up to the full 15 IU. Lastly, I do not consider this programsuitable for all BB?rs, but only for those who have achieved at least amoderate level of development. For anyone out there who has been contemplating using insulin, but doesnot know how to go about adding it into one?s program, the above protocol is anexcellent starting point and for many, the only insulin program they will everneed.

Preworkout insulin only is just a moderate attempt at insulin. You'll reap some rewards definitely, but it's not a huge life changing protocol where you'll pack on 10 lbs in a month (usually). I think a realistic insulin protocol where you gain an appreciable amount of mass over 4-8 weeks is something like

10iu log before am meal
15iu lin preworkout
10iu log before pm meal
3x a week

You can do 10iu lin twice a day and 15iu lin preworkout but you have to watch your dietary fat intake pretty well cause you're dealing with 6 peaks. This is a very doable protocol and in general, tolerable for most.

Sometimes I just throw insulin in on random workout days to aid in recovery. You don't need to treat insulin like it's a lethal chemical where one slip up means death. Pack a can of coke or some candy and quit the worrying.

Question about Insulin is the thread. Find it...read it...read it again. I have posted two updates to his original protocol in the recent months. His protocol evolves slightly but the main parts of it remain the same.
I believe what was posted above was my latest update to what Mike Arnold is suggesting.

I like Mike Arnold's protocol. It seems to be an improved version of Mutant's Insulin Protocol. Just like Mike Arnold says....5 days is better than 4...etc.

Question about Insulin is the thread. Find it...read it...read it again. I have posted two updates to his original protocol in the recent months. His protocol evolves slightly but the main parts of it remain the same.
I believe what was posted above was my latest update to what Mike Arnold is suggesting.

I like Mike Arnold's protocol. It seems to be an improved version of Mutant's Insulin Protocol. Just like Mike Arnold says....5 days is better than 4...etc.

What are your thoughts on Gavin Kane's insulin protocol:

Insulin use guide by Gavin Kane - Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

Gavin Kane aka Almostpro was a fucking fraud. I used to read everything that guy said.... Notice I said read. I didn't try much as I was new to the game but I took a lot of it as good advice and I was disappointed to say the least when he was found out. I don't even remember the full story except he was outed, busted....and people were pissed. He was probably a member here but I witnessed all this at Bolex.

Glancing at the end of his write up you posted...it just looks like Chad Nichols protocol back then that George Farah seems to have somewhat adopted in recent years.

Gavin Kane aka Almostpro was a fucking fraud. I used to read everything that guy said.... Notice I said read. I didn't try much as I was new to the game but I took a lot of it as good advice and I was disappointed to say the least when he was found out. I don't even remember the full story except he was outed, busted....and people were pissed. He was probably a member here but I witnessed all this at Bolex.

Glancing at the end of his write up you posted...it just looks like Chad Nichols protocol back then that George Farah seems to have somewhat adopted in recent years.

Interesting. It looked fairly legit to me, but it's good to know your experiences with him. Thanks for the the feed-back. I'm not really "going all out" this time since slin is a new compound for me and I'm trying to be careful, but will probably be upping the frequency to 3x per week instead of 2x.

Interesting. It looked fairly legit to me, but it's good to know your experiences with him. Thanks for the the feed-back. I'm not really "going all out" this time since slin is a new compound for me and I'm trying to be careful, but will probably be upping the frequency to 3x per week instead of 2x.

That's cool. It's important to be comfortable and progress as you go. I am sure some mods and guys who have been around awhile will remember Gavin Kane. He made this huge persona that was mostly if not all made up on the internet and he got a big following, got greedy, got busted for selling GH in or around ORD. It is then that his cover was blown and everyone found out he was not who he claimed to be...etc. There's probably more but that's how I remember it. As far as his protocol...it's legit...it'll suffice, but Mike Arnold's will destroy it IMO

So would one gain more by dosing 10iu of R pre w/o and then hitting the three shakes. Or dosing 10iu of Log pre and post w/o, with shakes after each?

Like do the less pronounced spikes of R equal that of Log?

preworkout and post workout, anything less then 15iu a shot is pointless to be honest. but work ur way up. use ed or 5x a week if u want real gains. the 3x a week i find u just keep full and u think ur growing.

humalog is way better then R in my opinion. way stronger and easier to get the timing down. but the question about shakes, dont use shakes, eat real food. have shakes handy full of sugar when ur new to insulin incase, ull probably almost go hypo a few times getting the feel for it.

be safe

Start with 10iu's preworkout. Inject Novolin-R or Humilin-R maybe 10 minutes before your workout. Start sipping your intra-workout drink you brought with you. It should have about 100 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein. I use pineapple juice and egg whites. I wouldn't worry about starting lower, 10iu's is plenty low. I have never felt even slightly hypo using this protocol. You can work your dosage up from there. Later on you can start taking insulin with other meals as well if you want. I wouldn't take more than 30iu's at one time. Also, don't run any insulin without pharm GH unless you just want to get fat. You will not put on the quality muscle without legit GH. Most on this board will disagree with this; everyone thinks you will go hypo and die if you go over 10iu's lol. Just have carbs with you and you will be fine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear