over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Evogene

cardealer

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone used or tested HGH Evogene?

Been reading about it, some great reviews on evogene

Another way under rated HGH is scitropin by Sciroxx. Results are literally coming back as pharm grade from all testers posting results.

Been reading about it, some great reviews on evogene

Another way under rated HGH is scitropin by Sciroxx. Results are literally coming back as pharm grade from all testers posting results.

Serum results? Igf results? Or high tech and expensive machine results dictating purity and IU/vial?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Serum is what I predominantly found.

Don't hold me to it, but if we look I'm sure we can find some IGF numbers.

Why, do you not like the products or heard objections to it? Was thinking of giving it a whirl with the feedback that has been consistently great.

Looking for another HGH sponser may try.

It's complete and utter shit. Over at OLM there was a huge stir up because a certain rep lied to a bunch of members saying how it was 99% purity and all this other shit. All fucking lies.. Serum tests came back low-9.1, 12 something and other low scores. Not sure if I can name what source - not familiar with the rules here. But it is a source that is here and over there as well.. Ps did I mention is garbage?

I would also copy and paste some of the Info some members posted about it but unfortunately the mods over there are pretty fucking lame and delete vast majority of it and of course there is zero evidence in the sources sub forum. Go figure...cock suckers

The above comment is very obnoxious and not factual. Some guy said he scored a 9 something but had no labs to prove it...unless it was posted later. The other serum tests were 16.1, 16.7, and 21. My opinion is different from the others as I think it is good GH. I would rather take something scoring around 20 than something chinese that scores 40+ that spikes my heart rate and gives me irregular heart beats. All pharma GH seems to score right around 20 give or take a couple. As far as I can see that's exactly were Evogene is....

lol it is actually factual and labs WERE posted. sorry you want to charge 240 per kit for shit that tests 16 and claim 99% purity?? LOL sure go ahead and waste your money. No, it is not obnoxious. What IS obnoxious is the lies that are spread and how unfortunate individuals fell for their scheme. Also, you are comparing evogene tests with pharm grade yet pharm grade actually nets steady serum tests and evogene does not. 16 isn't really that close to 20 bro and typically pharm grade is going to test in the low/mid 20's not to mention the purity is going to be better then evogene. Here's another clue-pharm grade gh doesn't even have 99% purity. So go ahead and use the shit gh, have fun.

lol it is actually factual and labs WERE posted. sorry you want to charge 240 per kit for shit that tests 16 and claim 99% purity?? LOL sure go ahead and waste your money. No, it is not obnoxious. What IS obnoxious is the lies that are spread and how unfortunate individuals fell for their scheme. Also, you are comparing evogene tests with pharm grade yet pharm grade actually nets steady serum tests and evogene does not. 16 isn't really that close to 20 bro and typically pharm grade is going to test in the low/mid 20's not to mention the purity is going to be better then evogene. Here's another clue-pharm grade gh doesn't even have 99% purity. So go ahead and use the shit gh, have fun.

Wow! So passionate about human growth hormone! I sincerely hope you have other things in life that make you this concerned for others :eek:

Does it make you retain water like Rips or dry Like Mexis eliteron

Gh in general is going to cause slight water retention... That should be common knowledge..

Very true but some retain more than others.With the one that make me retain more fluid my BP goes up and at 60 that is not good.

Very true but some retain more than others.With the one that make me retain more fluid my BP goes up and at 60 that is not good.

I retain water on them, prob around 5-6lbs now. But a lot less than riptropin.

The above comment is very obnoxious and not factual. Some guy said he scored a 9 something but had no labs to prove it...unless it was posted later. The other serum tests were 16.1, 16.7, and 21. My opinion is different from the others as I think it is good GH. I would rather take something scoring around 20 than something chinese that scores 40+ that spikes my heart rate and gives me irregular heart beats. All pharma GH seems to score right around 20 give or take a couple. As far as I can see that's exactly were Evogene is....

The fact that the source sold out of the product very fast, yet has decided not to sell it again, and is willing to replace unhappy customers with Genotropin is all the facts you need. The product is not what it claims to be and the source is in agreement.

That makes it all very clear,quality hgh right now is hard to find.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131