over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gee Whiz It's Been a While....

ironserenity

Registered
Hey Guys!

I've been recently much more active on the board again, and it's nice to be back.

For those of you that remember me, I was the bloated, 270lb 19yr old about 3 years ago :)

Let's just say I got my head out of my ass a while back and took things in stride a bit more.

This pic is from a recent shoot that I did, in the middle of my bulk, probably sitting about 191 at 5'10, in this pic probably 9-10%.

Anyhow, I just wanted to update and keep it real. Thanks for the continued support in this game. Y'all are great!

**broken link removed**

Been trying to find a body type to shoot for and I think yours is it. Physique looks awesome! Want to share some of your diet ;)

You look great. You have achieved alot. Any old pics cos I can't remember you?

Hey Elvia-

Here is the thread that started it all :)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...531-19yr-old-59-265-check-me-out-i-guess.html

Back when I was about 265ish but just a bloated piece of crap. After that I cut down to a good looking 220-225, but the military will take all of that off of you pretty damn quick.

I shrunk all the way down to 165 at 4%; sat there for a while and have slowly been adding quality back to my frame since then.

It's funny to look at what used to be. I definitely have the genetics to fare well in this arena, but I want to do it right this time...

Fucking nice!

Nice change bro. Much much better..!

that is a great physique man. the majority of guys on this forum should follow your example rather than striving for the olympia mass monster look that will eventually lead to disappointment and overall health disaster. thank you for posting that.

Thank You

All I can say is, genuinely listen to the vets on this board.

Most of these guys have been around the block and can really tell you a thing or two about life in general. It's so sad to see perfectly good physiques turning into fat blobs (or worse... corpses) because they can't do anything in moderation.

I was 19 and I got huge. Whoop-de-fricken-do. I was strong and people were intimidated by me; but they also knew I was the insecure kid that bloated himself up and was probably taking years off of his life.

Sure, I have discipline, and lots of it. I couldn't have gotten to that size without it. But what I was missing was guidance, and I ended up finding that through people here and from having a bit of a tough life growing up.

I'm constantly in the pursuit of excellence, and can always be bigger and stronger, but I'm no longer letting it consume me to the unhealthy point of destroying my family over it. I'd like to see myself larger, leaner and 'better.' But I know that it takes hard work, perseverance, but most of all (and what I was lacking) PATIENCE.

You all are great, thanks!

Looking good and looking healthy too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

looking great bro , quick question did your skin stetch alot when you where that heavy? , how is it now, alot of stretch marks and loose skin or did it re-tightin, just asking as i was 300 and have cut to 245 .

looking great- super healthy and athletic. awesome job! much better than the pics from 3 years ago.

Lookin really good man. Your chest and waist line look ten times better.

I remember you man. Obviously you got your head on straight!

Keep up the good work.

Holy fuck you were huge!

You look great in both to me. Obviously watery in #1, but massive.

I remember that old thread! I think you look FANTASTIC now! Just great! Massive AND lean. You look very healthy.

Looking so much better IS! :headbang: What are your plans for the future?

Looking so much better IS! :headbang: What are your plans for the future?

Hey Lynx! Good to see you're still here, and I appreciate the compliment!

As for my plans for the future... First things first, I'm definitely not out of the game :) I'm working right now on getting myself up to a clean 225 or so, ideally staying at a fairly consistent 8-10%.

I am setting my sights on some shows here in the very near future. I need the focus and I need the goal, otherwise I am aimlessly on an endless bulk like some of our dear friends ;)

Having a taste of sitting at such a low BF really put it in perspective, that I never want to balloon up again. I hated my moon face and I hated my body. I've gotten a better sense of what truly looks good.

So you can definitely expect to see me on stage soon. I lost a lot in the wheels from running so much, so that is my current project...

I would love your thoughts and input though Lynx!

Hey Guys!

I've been recently much more active on the board again, and it's nice to be back.

For those of you that remember me, I was the bloated, 270lb 19yr old about 3 years ago :)

Let's just say I got my head out of my ass a while back and took things in stride a bit more.

This pic is from a recent shoot that I did, in the middle of my bulk, probably sitting about 191 at 5'10, in this pic probably 9-10%.

Anyhow, I just wanted to update and keep it real. Thanks for the continued support in this game. Y'all are great!

**broken link removed**

Welcome back bro, damn you have put on some good size. Looking thick.

You Look Great... Looking forward to more post in the future..

JR

That is a great transformation..! I often find myself trying to put on as much weight as I can in the off season, but then I have recently done a IMO light run for 8 weeks and put on about 10 lbs. And you know what the transformation of my body is much better than the overdosed runs that I have done in the past and much more gratifying. I am a lot more solid and have way better definition this time. I think this is better than being just Huge. So from now on I am just going to keep it light and make good lean gains over a long period of time, Vs trying to do it in one run.

Keep up the great work you are inspiring.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws