advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My doc wrote me a Test Rx, how can I get him to write me GH Rx?

letsrun4it

Banned
Hi guys.

I'm 31, a couple years ago I went to a family practice doctor for a check up, told him I took Testosterone year round and took more when it was contest time (understatement). He offered to write me a script for Test and wrote me a script for 300mg/week. I tell you this to suggest he's pretty cool. He even offered me a Deca script but I declined.

Now going back, I am planning on telling him I'm taking GH (cause I do and I didn't back then). What is my best route to getting him to write me a script? Should I say it makes me feel better, skin better, sleep better, what do you think is the best justification I can give a doc to write me a Geno script?? I think I got as good of a shot as a 31 year old can have who isn't a midget. Give me an idea!

Thanks.

Hi guys.

I'm 31, a couple years ago I went to a family practice doctor for a check up, told him I took Testosterone year round and took more when it was contest time (understatement). He offered to write me a script for Test and wrote me a script for 300mg/week. I tell you this to suggest he's pretty cool. He even offered me a Deca script but I declined.

Now going back, I am planning on telling him I'm taking GH (cause I do and I didn't back then). What is my best route to getting him to write me a script? Should I say it makes me feel better, skin better, sleep better, what do you think is the best justification I can give a doc to write me a Geno script?? I think I got as good of a shot as a 31 year old can have who isn't a midget. Give me an idea!

Thanks.

I would say Test and Deca are way more harmfull than HGH for some one that isnt deficient in those.
so if he is willing to give a script to some 1 that doesnt need those.
HGH should be a given although i think more eyes are on HGH also very few Insurances will pay up and wait untill you see the prices if they dont.

Good Luck

Peace

Honestly, I don't think you're going to have a good chance at getting the HGH script. Would be better off going to an anti-aging clinic and they'll still probably charge you an arm and a leg.

PS, how the heck did you get the nandrolone RX? They don't give that out in US nowadays unless you have one of several conditions. I'm pretty sure you don't have those conditions...

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Getting a gh script is easy. Just a matter of finding a cool doc which u have. I have had several non clinic guys offer to write one. Only one problem. It's crazy expensive and even the best pharmacy coverage insurance plans rarely cover it. Cheaper to buy serostim from sponsors here than get script gh from a pharmacy. Been down that road years ago.

I heard you need to go through a lot of tests to get the HGH covered by your insurance. Im not sure, but thats what i heard. I had a cool doc who gave me test, and he gave a friend who was much older a GH script but he had to go through a lot of tests to get insurance to cover it. He was deficient because of years of abuse and he got it but it wasnt easy.

You absolutely cannot get GH covered by insurance. You can however get a GH script through an anti-aging clinic, you will be paying approximately $30 per IU. No, you doc won't write you one. No you won't be "deficient" no matter how long you abuse GH for, GH doesn't work like test.

I looked into this extensively years ago, and I have a very liberal doctor who would do it if it was possible.

You absolutely cannot get GH covered by insurance. You can however get a GH script through an anti-aging clinic, you will be paying approximately $30 per IU. No, you doc won't write you one. No you won't be "deficient" no matter how long you abuse GH for, GH doesn't work like test.

I looked into this extensively years ago, and I have a very liberal doctor who would do it if it was possible.

Supposedly this guy had it. At least thats what he said, and we had the same doctor. He said it was a real pain in the ass, but he got it eventually (at least thats what he said). He said the doc had to send him to other doctors for additional testing.

If Insurance will not cover it how do HIV patients get it? Just because you didnt doesnt mean its 100% impossible. Although i agree its not likely, because more of us would have a script...

How are all these AIDS patient getting all this access to GH if there insurance doesn't cover and selling it on the black market? Or is this just some silly rumor that needs to be debunked.

How are all these AIDS patient getting all this access to GH if there insurance doesn't cover and selling it on the black market? Or is this just some silly rumor that needs to be debunked.

Its not a rumor and their Medicaid covers it. Gh= Anti wasting. They get test, deca, anavar and GH.

Honestly, I don't think you're going to have a good chance at getting the HGH script. Would be better off going to an anti-aging clinic and they'll still probably charge you an arm and a leg.

PS, how the heck did you get the nandrolone RX? They don't give that out in US nowadays unless you have one of several conditions. I'm pretty sure you don't have those conditions...

Correct me if I'm wrong?

I get it RX without those conditions. Complained about my joints, calcium deposits, arthritis and bam got it.

Are you serious?
This is news to me....

How much are you getting per week?

I get it RX without those conditions. Complained about my joints, calcium deposits, arthritis and bam got it.

I seriously doubted that the guy i was talking about was making up a huge story about having a GH script. Considering i know him well and he takes all kinds of shit and tells me about it, and we have the same doctor.

Its also not a rumor about the AIDS patients. I know people who get them in my area, and people who get them in other places. Again it would be a lot of people making up a lot of stories.

So how much are you prescribed to take????
does yr Ins. cover ?
whats yr cost?
If you read the prescribing info for seros and aids wasting those 7 vials (18iu's each)per kit are to be taken 1 per day for a full sized male .

So how much are you prescribed to take????
does yr Ins. cover ?
whats yr cost?
If you read the prescribing info for seros and aids wasting those 7 vials (18iu's each)per kit are to be taken 1 per day for a full sized male .

I get Test and Deca Rx @ 200mgs per wk. Ins covers test but not the Deca. Compound pharmacy makes the Deca and it costs me $85. Gh I do not get Rx believe me I asked lol. Only if you test positive is what Doc said. So I pick mine up from guys that care not to take their Rx (SEROSTIM). Friend of mine owns a pharmacy and his cost for a kit of Serostim 6mg 7vials is $2500 That's insane!

Correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm not a BS'r..I don't have any kind of condition.. He knew I didn't have insurance and therefore was sending me to a compounding pharmacy locally to get the test and that keeps it off the radar. He even said "I write test prescriptions for people with wasting diseases and guys who just want to get bigger". Gay doc in his late 60's probably

I get Test and Deca Rx @ 200mgs per wk. Ins covers test but not the Deca. Compound pharmacy makes the Deca and it costs me $85. Gh I do not get Rx believe me I asked lol. Only if you test positive is what Doc said. So I pick mine up from guys that care not to take their Rx (SEROSTIM). Friend of mine owns a pharmacy and his cost for a kit of Serostim 6mg 7vials is $2500 That's insane!

i have a buddy who gets his rx decca, BUT it ends up costing him like $300 for a vial??? how the hell is urs $85????? i know test is about $85, but decca? never heard of it being that cheap.... sure wish out here in cali i could find a great doc who would do all that!! id be a happy camper...

also need to find me an aides patient who doesnt want to take their stuff, hell id be hooked up! no offense to the aid patients....

There's a pharmacy near me that makes the test themselves. The guy also makes a gel though, and its 3 times stronger than andro gel. Its so homemade, it comes in a big syringe I think maybe 30ml and you are supposed to take one line a day. I never got it but my uncle did, and he got the homemade test too. When I got my test script I filled it at cvs and it was regular 200mg cyp from the manufacturer. The one time I got gel it was testim....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131