advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testicles Shrunk From TRT can i get them back?

TonyCyp

Registered
So I've been on TRT since 2013. I like to walk around naked at fairs and what not. Looking at old pics I see my Nuts were hanging fine the first year I was on test 200mg a week. 2nd year was ok but a little smaller. 3rd tear to current they tend to stay shriveled up when I'm outside and naked even some lose skin now :(
When I get out of the shower or it's warm and I'm relaxed they hang nice sometimes.
Also I've never been consistent with my HCG as it always makes my gymo flare so I cut back dose or stop completely.

Any tips on how to get them to hang better? Maybe try hcg again?

So I've been on TRT since 2013. I like to walk around naked at fairs and what not. Looking at old pics I see my Nuts were hanging fine the first year I was on test 200mg a week. 2nd year was ok but a little smaller. 3rd tear to current they tend to stay shriveled up when I'm outside and naked even some lose skin now :(
When I get out of the shower or it's warm and I'm relaxed they hang nice sometimes.
Also I've never been consistent with my HCG as it always makes my gymo flare so I cut back dose or stop completely.

I would say it's possible, only way to find out is to try it,! I would do hcg 3000 iu's 3 times a week, clomid 50 to 100mgs a day or if you can get enclomiphen even better. Just make sure you get real hcg, test it with a pregnancy test

I have been on TRT since about 2000. Started regular HCG a couple years later. Shrinkage happens from my experience. If TRT was needed due to the testies not working well then shrinkage may be even more and HCG may not be as helpful. Plus it is just normal aging. Height shrinks about .5 inches a decade after age 40. Growing older sucks. But it beats the alternative.

I would say it's possible, only way to find out is to try it,! I would do hcg 3000 iu's 3 times a week, clomid 50 to 100mgs a day or if you can get enclomiphen even better. Just make sure you get real hcg, test it with a pregnancy test
Wow 3000 is 3x a week would kill my gyno I've had since puberty. Even the recommended dose of 500 2x a week flares it up

Also im 35 started trt at 24 my total test was 188 then

Wow 3000 is 3x a week would kill my gyno I've had since puberty. Even the recommended dose of 500 2x a week flares it up

Also im 35 started trt at 24 my total test was 188 then
Have you tried arimedex with the hcg? That plus clomid/enclom may help, but like @buck said it's only temporary if it's even possible

If HCG is an issue and you still want to use it then trying lower doses may work. Even 125 iu can have an impact from my reading.

what kind of fair is allowing patrons to air out their nuts

500iu HCG every 5 days and clomid 50mg daily for 4-6 weeks. Once they are back just carry on with the HCG protocol. A low dosed protocol that will help without giving you any major issues. Well I state that but even 50mg clomid can be bad for some men but it will help and just use it to get the size back and stop it when trying to maintain. HCG at 500iu shouldn't be too bad for gyno but if it is add an AI. As low as possible meaning approx 5-6.25mg aromasin daily or just dose approx 20mg the night you dose your HCG and that should be enough to prevent gyno. I personally hate using AI's and they give me side effects but dosing it extremely low or at a standard dose 1-2 times weekly is much better but still effective.

Hmm.. only harsh orals seem to mess with my size. Haven't touched orals in a minute though.
Been running small doses of tren of late. Along with test and primo. The other day I sat down to put on my shoes noticed nuts got in the way.
Banged out a female last night and my shits were slapping her ass.
I've come to the realization I respond and am affected by gear differently than most.
Whether it's staying fertile during tren/19nor runs to not losing muscle size doing obscene amounts of cardio of late.
I only took today off from the gym as I start vacation today and decided to go out with this female last night... Which ended up with us smoking out in my garage then fucking all night.
Woke up at 5pm this afternoon..

500iu HCG every 5 days and clomid 50mg daily for 4-6 weeks. Once they are back just carry on with the HCG protocol. A low dosed protocol that will help without giving you any major issues. Well I state that but even 50mg clomid can be bad for some men but it will help and just use it to get the size back and stop it when trying to maintain. HCG at 500iu shouldn't be too bad for gyno but if it is add an AI. As low as possible meaning approx 5-6.25mg aromasin daily or just dose approx 20mg the night you dose your HCG and that should be enough to prevent gyno. I personally hate using AI's and they give me side effects but dosing it extremely low or at a standard dose 1-2 times weekly is much better but still effective.
So take the clomid but continue my normal test and arimdex trt dosing?

And to the poster who asks about fairs. I live in Cali Bay Area we have fairs where u can have sex in the streets.

Been on TRT, five years straight now. First year or two I used hCG but still got some pretty significant shrinkage. Then I just figured the hell with it. I’m in my mid 50s. And I don’t know about you guys but I don’t F*ck with my Testicles. Lol and the ole stick works well, so I don’t worry about it anymore. Now they’re really shriveled up. Sometimes I think I might do a six-month protocol with some HCG just to see if they come back at all.

I’ve had good results for bringing the balls back with as little as 250ius but every day for as long as you can I think the slower process is the way to go and that amount t shouldn’t aggrivate gyno or if it does same thing with arimidex or something similar aramosin etc a little goes along way especially over time

I’ve had good results for bringing the balls back with as little as 250ius but every day for as long as you can I think the slower process is the way to go and that amount t shouldn’t aggrivate gyno or if it does same thing with arimidex or something similar aramosin etc a little goes along way especially over time
From a 2500iu vial ?

I bought what I thought was hgh 2 years back and pumped the heck out of it and wound up getting the wife pregnant, long story short it was hcg I took a pregnancy test as well and I was positive….. so thanks to the scumbag who got over on me but god bless him as well lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity