over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High E2 on TRT

buck

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been having E2 issues for a going on a year. Worked out for 50 years. Mostly weights but aerobics fairly often as well. Eat healthy all my life. Probably take way more OTC supps then i need but always have and nothing new there. Been on Dr. prescribed TRT for about 24 years, doing 15mg/day for a few years now. Keeps me about 720-820 range. For the last 10 years my cycles have been a whooping 200-300mg/week when i do 1. Usually test or test and primo that i know is good. E2 levels when i started 24 years ago were 9-14. Never had any real issues controlling E2 even on cycles. over the last 20 years it has risen to the 30's or a little higher using .5mg a week at most of Anastrozole. Then hit a big jump a year ago. On TRT dose now with .5 mg 3x week of anastrozole the E2 is still high. Just got my last labs in and it showed E2 was 65 and T was 730. Everything else looked good as usual other than the A/G ratio which is always a little high. As all the studies i have seen show long term that E2 over 40 things are less healthy long term. I am looking to keep it down. Any input or experience with something like this?

Yeah I'm in the same spot, I could blast with zero AIs with I was younger but these days I'm mostly on 150mg a week and I have to use AI's. Unfortunate but there you go. I did pursue a Primo/Test mix of 100/100 to 'balance the androgen/estrogen ratio' as they say, but that caused my one and only prostate flare up last year. So I won't be doing that again.

Aromasin is my choice for AIs, works well for me.

Yah Im wildly interested in this question as I am in the same boat as the OP.

I am considering switching over to exemestane if the next test doesn't look good. May even try using low dose exemestane and anastrozole if low-moderate dose exemestane doesn't pan out. The studies i have seen show no negative interaction between the 2 drugs.

Another vote for aromasin. You shouldn't need 1.5mg of Adex for 150mgs. Worth a shot at least. Best of luck Buck!

Try daily trt shots. Anytime I have any side effects when I increase frequency of administration it greatly reduces it due to less peaks and troughs.

Try daily trt shots. Anytime I have any side effects when I increase frequency of administration it greatly reduces it due to less peaks and troughs.
I wrote in the original post that i have been doing that for years.

That e2 number is not that high.. how do you feel ? Libido good.. mood good. Erection quality..? Is prolactin/ progesterone elevated ? In other words if you feel good and have no real signs of elevated e2 then let it go.. again everyone is different and for some a e2 at 60 maybe where they feel best

High is relative to what one goes by. From the long term studies i have seen heart and other problems increase by the time one is in the upper 30's. If some one is looking 10 years down the road then it can be a different thing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws