over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you use Aromasin with your TRT....

6.25mg 2x a week mon-thu (used to do 3x and was too much)
if i'm too lazy to break the tablet, then 12.5 1x a week
and I stay at the bottom of normal.

I could probably take zero and be within normal limits, but this keeps me at the bottom of normal.

The problem with asking this is that it may take another person 6.25mg 6x a week to achieve the same...or even higher. Likewise, some people take 0mg and are still at the bottom of normal.

Last edited:
6.25mg 2x a week mon-thu (used to do 3x and was too much)
if i'm too lazy to break the tablet, then 12.5 1x a week
and I stay at the bottom of normal.

I could probably take zero and be within normal limits, but this keeps me at the bottom of normal.

The problem with asking this is that it may take another person 6.25mg 6x a week to achieve the same...or even higher. Likewise, some people take 0mg and are still at the bottom of normal.

how long would you wait after starting an AI to get bloodwork done to test estrogen?

I accidentally posted this on my other tread. What do you think about this TrinityD ? I don't often hear doctors prescribing Aromasin to TRT patients. Mostly Arimidex

"Here's the thing about that research study that Kaladryn posted

Those men took 25mg-50mg of Aromasin, yet their E2 was in the range, lower levels but in range. We are talking about pharma grade Aromasin. Those men did not take testosterone... were not on any cycles AND their E2 was in range. WTF? what about us bodybuilders whose T levels are muchhhh higher.... Now maybe if they took it 2x a day, it would have been a different story ?

What that tells me is that Aromasin is really weak actually (FOR MEN). If you take Aromasin every 3 days and your E2 is in range, how are you not sure that your Aromasin is Arimidex or letro ??? Can't trust these Checm sources"

I don't feel like typing it out tonight and my brain is far too dead to answer.
Ask me again tomorrow, I know why (I think). Bottom line though: aromasin definetly works and works well. Plenty of guys running plenty of grams with good E2.

Last edited:
how long would you wait after starting an AI to get bloodwork done to test estrogen?

If you can wait a month that is ideal - but two to three weeks is usually enough.

There are a few parts to it 1. how much the ai reduces new estrogen 2. how fast the liver clears existing estrogen - this will balance over a few weeks. Then there is impact on other hormone levels - some people find total test increases and shbg lowers but again it could take a month for equilibrium of everything.

If you can wait a month that is ideal - but two to three weeks is usually enough.

There are a few parts to it 1. how much the ai reduces new estrogen 2. how fast the liver clears existing estrogen - this will balance over a few weeks. Then there is impact on other hormone levels - some people find total test increases and shbg lowers but again it could take a month for equilibrium of everything.

thanx bro ill wait a month to see where it is.

Isn't it best to split up your weekly dose so you're taking it ED because aromasin has a pretty short half-life? Seems like if you were just dosing once or twice a week you'd be on a bit of a hormonal roller coaster, or does it not really make that much of a difference?

^ I actually inject and dose everything ED. Idc what the half life is I'm serious, I prefer the most stable blood levels of all hormones and drugs. But aromasin you should definitely dose every day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131