over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose of primo with hrt

Theone233

Registered
If one was to add 200mg of primo along with his hrt dose, would you see much difference? I've been thinking of adding this to mine but with the cost of primo im not sure at a low dose I would notice anything. Anyone have any experience doing so?

I just started this... will let you know in a few weeks.. I'm only looking for feeling well being

I'm doing 70mg of Test E, 70mgs of Tren Ace every week and I love it.

I just started this... will let you know in a few weeks.. I'm only looking for feeling well being

I'm doing 70mg of Test E, 70mgs of Tren Ace every week and I love it.

When I ran it at 400mg a week last year I had awesome muscle fullness. So hoping 200 would help but keep me posted on how you feel and look

If one was to add 200mg of primo along with his hrt dose, would you see much difference? I've been thinking of adding this to mine but with the cost of primo im not sure at a low dose I would notice anything. Anyone have any experience doing so?

Whats the purpose of using Primo?

Clearly you can start at any dose you like.... But, IMHO 400mg is the min dose to see any noticeable affects w Primo. most start in the 600mg per wk range or higher. I feel its a waste of money.

j6

Whats the purpose of using Primo?

Clearly you can start at any dose you like.... But, IMHO 400mg is the min dose to see any noticeable affects w Primo. most start in the 600mg per wk range or higher. I feel its a waste of money.

j6

no offense bro but SO MANY people just parrot what min doses are required blah blah blah...it's so individual you just need to give it a try. i know for a FACT for myself I do not need to run 600mg per wk to see noticable effects. what a 300lb gorilla NEEDS to take is not the same as what a 190lb man needs.

Primo is awesome if your getting quality gear...Pure muscle gains are unreal and that's at 600mgs week...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Rawman33 how were the results with the low dose primo along side of your trt? I am leaning on adding primo along side of low dose test (trt) as well.

Just added Primo 600mg/wk to my TRT last week.....still a little early to see any results.

Didn't really feel it like I did when I took 100mg of Tren with my TRT

Primo cycle

HI to all,
I did last year 2 cycles of primo tried 200 mg per week, felt good, after few weeks I injected 400mg, it was great.
I felt so good, no big muscle gain, but the body had very little fat, I loved, I was running 30 km each week.
I am strongly thinking to try TRT with primo, one reason is that I have lot of it and I will used.
Several of you talk here about an combo HCG, AI,
I want to try sustanon 250 , primo arimidex, just to get my test level in mid high range.
What you think guys?

HRT and Primo

200 mg a week of Primo would give you a training effect. Anything less then 200mg would be a waste.

Any update to your situation OP? I'm interested in trying 200mgs Primo w/my TRT for recovery, etc.

I would like to see the synergy of these two. What would be the benifits? You said you feel great at 400 mg of primo. What was the change you liked the most?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner