over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women and HRT?

Clarence

Registered
Newbies
My wife has been interested in possible HRT if she needs it. Out of curiosity what is the hesitation or concern that keeps most clinics from offering some form of HRT to women? Ive read some studies that indicated it could lead to breast cancer. However, these studies were wildly flawed in their pool of women and their associated variables.

HRT is probably more main stream for women then men i would think it has been around a long time. 25 years ago when i first started TRT most HRT for women was just done through their Dr. It just is not advertised as much. If progestin is used instead of progesterone seems that there is more downside just as here is for birth control.

My mom is on it. HRT is very common for women as their hormones fall off a cliff and men's simply ride off into the sunset. Plus, there is zero stigma for women.

Right on. Thanks guys. Maybe what I am seeing is wellness clinics that just dont have protocols for my wife.

Yes but I dont think she would get the answers or direction she is trying to go.
Then it may be time for a new Dr unless her goals are beyond what typical Dr.s do.

My wife has been on HRT for 2yrs. 45 now. Best thing she’s done. Helped with energy and sex drive. She goes to a wellness clinic that also has a trt clinic. It’s very common.
Sweet spot is 12.5mg of cyp a week.

My wife has been on HRT for 2yrs. 45 now. Best thing she’s done. Helped with energy and sex drive. She goes to a wellness clinic that also has a trt clinic. It’s very common.
Sweet spot is 12.5mg of cyp a week.
This is what we are looking for! Thank you very much!

My wife ( 57) is also prescribed female HRT at 20 - 25 mg Cyp/wk with a small amount of Estradiol. She sees a female Wellness doc for this and bloodwork 2x/yr. She had low T.
A life changer for her, full of energy, loves working out, feels great, etc.
Sides, none except a small amount of lip/chin hair growth. Laser hair remover in this area 3x yr at a modest cost to control.
She also uses HGH at 1.5 - 1.7 iu/day since March 23.

Long ag when i was reading all the TRT including womens. Creams applied daily to the vag area where the norm. Can't say about now. But i would still be willing to help a woman achive the levels they were looking for. Years ago this place has some decent info. Don't know about now as that was over 20 years ago i read their stuff.

My wife ( 57) is also prescribed female HRT at 20 - 25 mg Cyp/wk with a small amount of Estradiol. She sees a female Wellness doc for this and bloodwork 2x/yr. She had low T.
A life changer for her, full of energy, loves working out, feels great, etc.
Sides, none except a small amount of lip/chin hair growth. Laser hair remover in this area 3x yr at a modest cost to control.
She also uses HGH at 1.5 - 1.7 iu/day since March 23.
My wife tried to go to 20mg a week but her voice started to change so 12.5 has been a good dose.

Yes but I dont think she would get the answers or direction she is trying to go.
any ob/gyn worth half their salt should be able to do this, its often as easy as slapping on a test patch, i know a couple of chics been on patch for several years no changes and still feminine, the dose is very small, they say the something and that is without it they would have no sex drive and very little energy.

any ob/gyn worth half their salt should be able to do this, its often as easy as slapping on a test patch, i know a couple of chics been on patch for several years no changes and still feminine, the dose is very small, they say the something and that is without it they would have no sex drive and very little energy.
She is going to talk to them about it. Hopefully we get somewhere! Thank you

My wife had full hysterectory and ovaries out and she just takes low doses of equipoise. It does the job but it has caused some sides over the years.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws