advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help. New insurance won't see me for trt.

jotro1

Registered
I'm 27 and I've been on trt for 4 years now. My protocol that the original endo prescribed me to was 175 mg/ week of test cyp and 12.5 mg/day of aromasin. I switched insurance and they want me to drop all test and aromasin for 3-4 months before they'll see me. Before I got on trt I was a wreck. I was depressed, had no sex drive, and couldn't quite think straight. I refuse to get off because I know it'll affect my daily living. If I get private labs, would anyone here be able to read them? It's not the route id like to go, but I've struggled with depression for years and trt was a blessing. Getting my hormones stable saved my life. Any help on what I should do would be very much appreciated. Thank you for those of you who took the time to read this and respond.

Jump on Test P EOD shallow IM injections and drop 3 weeks before blods

Blood tests are self explanitory...it gives you your results and next to it is the refrence range. You dont need a PHD to read one. Or even a GED

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There are quite a few very knowledgeable guys on here that can help you interpret your lab results and offer advice on how to proceed if anything is out of range. Regarding your situation with the new insurance, why do they want you to come off your doctor prescribed trt? You have a medical condition that requires it. If a diabetic required insulin and switched insurance they sure as shit wouldn't tell him to stop. :banghead:

Insurance company's usually don't diagnos, or practice medicine...

There are quite a few very knowledgeable guys on here that can help you interpret your lab results and offer advice on how to proceed if anything is out of range. Regarding your situation with the new insurance, why do they want you to come off your doctor prescribed trt? You have a medical condition that requires it. If a diabetic required insulin and switched insurance they sure as shit wouldn't tell him to stop. :banghead:

Because of my age. I've had my medical records transferred, so they can clearly see that it is necessary. That's what pisses me off. Before trt I was a hot mess.

Get yourself a bottle of test and run 200 mg every 2 weeks. That will put you at around 300 if you test your blood immediately before your injection. Not a great number, but high enough to keep you from feeling like crap. Remember it drops lower every day after about the first 48 hours. Then do your final injection 3-4 weeks before your doctor checks your blood levels. Should put you below 200. Donate blood a couple of times (every 56 days) if you have issues with RBC count or hemocrit.

My insurance was paying for pellets @$1200 every 4 months. All odf a sudden they made it a 2x year max, and just said screw what your dr recommended. I switched to injections and they don't cover it at all. Now I understand why they got me off the pellets. Test cyp is 130 a bottle, not to bad and I'm used to the injections finally. I prefer doing it at home anyway. I'm at 60mg every 5 days.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My insurance was paying for pellets @$1200 every 4 months. All of a sudden they made it a 2x year max, and just said screw what your dr recommended. I switched to injections and they don't cover it at all. Now I understand why they got me off the pellets. Test cyp is 130 a bottle, not to bad and I'm used to the injections finally. I prefer doing it at home anyway. I'm at 60mg every 5 days.

Cyp is $60 per bottle at costco. No membership required to use Pharmacy at Sams, BJs, Costco. Federal law.

That's because your a cheap ass, but thank boss. Lol

who was your insurance thru 1?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767