over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT Protocol

Registered
How does this protocol look?

• Testosterone Cypionate/Zinc 200mg/2mg x 10ml: Take 1ml per week. *optimize and stabilize testosterone levels.
• HCG 11,000 units: Take 500 units SQ on days 5 & 6 following testosterone dose. *stimulate LH/FSH , stimulate own production.
• Vitamin D3 50,000 x 5ml: Take 0.5ml per week (load in w/ testosterone –same syringe). *Treat Vitamin D deficiency.
• Anastrozole 0.5mg: Take 1 cap 3x per week mon/wed/fri. *Keep estradiol between 10-18. Prevent from rising. 30
• Sermorelin GT 20.4mg (serm/ghrp2/theanine): Dose: Load to #25 (510mcg) for each dose at night prior to bed time. *improve igf-1 levels, aid in body fat reduction, improve healing/recovery, much
improve sleeping patterns, anti-aging, improve skin elasticity. (also available in oral troche)

• bVital Iodine Support w/ selenium: Take 1 cap daily for 1 month then decrease to 1 cap 3x per week -
improve thyroid function & protect thyroid glands, improve cellular absorption. Help transport
testosterone into cells.

Please give input

thanks

did you just copy/paste it?
run your test first 3-4 weeks , then do your bloods, E's and T's
many guys don't need HCG or E killers on such a low dose of test.
Listen to your body before start popping pills, please.
Find good TRT doc.

Yes I copied and paste from what the Dr. sent to me after he looked my blood work.

i dont believe in sermorelin so i will only comment on the testosterone part.

Yes it looks fine . The only thing if i were you is get a prescription and buy a brand name testosterone cypionate. I wouldnt inject Zinc. And sure as hell would inject something made in a compound pharmacy with zinc in it.

But if it is one of those unethical HRT places they will want you to buy from them and pay a monthly fee. so your call.

I personally think that dose of Ananstrozole is a little on the high side for that dose of Test. I would start at .25 MWF and then see how blood work looks. Having estradiol a little on the high side seems to work better for most guys. I don't like the idea of starting too high, possibly crashing e2 and then having to recover it.

Id also pin the Test twice per week rather than only once. Monday and Thursday or whatever works best for you. I would also pin the HCG on these days as well. Theres no need to overcomplicate things pinning this on that day and that on this day. Pin it altogether.

Also, HCG is suppressive, it will not stimulate you bodys natural production of lh, fsh or Test. It mimics lh. Im not sure where your Dr. got his info on hcg from......

How does this protocol look?

• Testosterone Cypionate/Zinc 200mg/2mg x 10ml: Take 1ml per week. *optimize and stabilize testosterone levels.
• HCG 11,000 units: Take 500 units SQ on days 5 & 6 following testosterone dose. *stimulate LH/FSH , stimulate own production.

It's too much. I'd half the Test and HCG and do the injections as frequently as you can. Daily is best Sub Q or IM to keep levels stable with no spike. You mostly likely won't need an AI doing that and will feel great.

100mg Test/week
500ius HCG/week

Should put you at the upper range of around 1000ng/dl

It's too much. I'd half the Test and HCG and do the injections as frequently as you can. Daily is best Sub Q or IM to keep levels stable with no spike. You mostly likely won't need an AI doing that and will feel great.

100mg Test/week
500ius HCG/week

Should put you at the upper range of around 1000ng/dl

I respectfully disagree. It takes me 200mg a week to stay at 1100.

Cool. Are you taking HCG? Also are you taking multiple shots a week? The only why to know a true stable blood level is daily shots. I used to take 200mg/week with no HCG and my levels were about the same as yours. I added HCG and broke every thing into daily shots and now I am around 1000 ng/dl stable all week. I also was able to cut my test to 100mgs and I feel a ton better with HCG.

Cool. Are you taking HCG? Also are you taking multiple shots a week? The only why to know a true stable blood level is daily shots. I used to take 200mg/week with no HCG and my levels were about the same as yours. I added HCG and broke every thing into daily shots and now I am around 1000 ng/dl stable all week. I also was able to cut my test to 100mgs and I feel a ton better with HCG.

Yeah I'm taking about 750 iu of HCG a week. I take my HCG on sunday. Then i take 100mg test cyp monday and 100mg friday. Currently running 1/2mg adex MWF.

This seems to keep me the most stable in all areas. Eventually my goal is to drop to 100, keep the HCG and try to get off the ADEX. Extrodial control is the single hardest aspect of TRT to me.

Originally Posted by kscowboy View Post

Yeah, I take 100mg test 2x per week as well with 400IU for HCG 2x per week. I'm at about 800 in the trough. I used to get that from 80mg 2x per week. Once you have been on TRT for a while it seems you may not get the same response ... I guess this could be down regulation of receptors. Everyone is different.

It's not really ideal since I'm already at what most folks would consider the higher end for HRT dosing. I'll guess we will see if the T levels keep dropping over time since I'll maintain this dose for the time being.

You should start low, test bloods at 4-6 weeks and adjust.
Start with 100 mg split dose 50 mg Monday morning and 50 mg Friday night
Don't inject zinc take a tablet
Hcg twice a weeks fine to preserve sone look to the nuts 300-500 day before test shot
Do blood work trt should mean the body reaches homeostasis so no ai needed else dose is too high

But turn it as nesessary takes a bit to find your body's sweet spot , always asses how you feel and what the blood says together , I feel great at 1400, not all docs like thst lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws