over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nebido?

TIMMO

Registered
ive been offered Nebido 1000mg inj for trt.
if anybody would care to share their experiences with it ie, libido,well being etc and test levels after six months,

many thanks Timmo

Nebido?

I checked on a few sight and found this to very interesting.
I thank you for posting it.

ive been offered Nebido 1000mg inj for trt.
if anybody would care to share their experiences with it ie, libido,well being etc and test levels after six months,

many thanks Timmo

I've been on Nebido for a while now... What I've found is that the first 4-6 weeks are good with noticeable effects, but after that, the effects seem to lessen.

They recommend injections every 10-12 weeks, but I think if you can get your doctor to give you an injection every 6 weeks, it would be more stable.

barch, i have to wait until i get blood test just before the next shot to see my test levels then and i will post results.
thanks for reply, any one else use nebido?

thanks bro,keep us informed

Any updates or news on this compound as my Endo is planning on switching me over to it and pulling me off my Enanthate, im hardly over joyed about this but i suppose i have to go along with it and play the game:banghead:

Any updates or news on this compound as my Endo is planning on switching me over to it and pulling me off my Enanthate, im hardly over joyed about this but i suppose i have to go along with it and play the game:banghead:

It's test undec and it's far superior to enth. You will feel MUCH better on it, I can swear to you on that. It's also not like enth where you need to inject more frequently to keep a stable blood level, you can inject once a month and levels stay consistent.

It's test undec and it's far superior to enth. You will feel MUCH better on it, I can swear to you on that. It's also not like enth where you need to inject more frequently to keep a stable blood level, you can inject once a month and levels stay consistent.

Yes and there lies the problem, here in the UK, endos will want the compound administered once every 10-12 weeks and its well reported that the effects taper off drastically after 6 weeks.

Im not bothered in the slightest by injection frequency as all my injects are done via slin pin sub Q anyway. I guess if they do switch me il just have to work out the best frequency of tiny amounts to keep my levels completely stable over the whole 10-12 weeks;)

Yes and there lies the problem, here in the UK, endos will want the compound administered once every 10-12 weeks and its well reported that the effects taper off drastically after 6 weeks.

Im not bothered in the slightest by injection frequency as all my injects are done via slin pin sub Q anyway. I guess if they do switch me il just have to work out the best frequency of tiny amounts to keep my levels completely stable over the whole 10-12 weeks;)

I agree, at most I'd stretch it out to 6 weeks. Hopefully they can work with you to set something up.

i will be starting nebido in 3 weeks approx, and can let you know how it goes then.
you have first shot then another after 4 weeks then another after another 6 weeks then every 8 to 12 weeks depending on your blood tests just before your shot at 12 weeks, then adjust dose after that. this is what my endo is having me do.
its test undecanoate but it is in very thick casor oil to slow release rate.
sustanon will be dicontinued on the NHS in the uk, as i did request it.

Hm?

I'm going to check with the pharmacy to find if the hospital allows this drug.
The hospital loves dispensing generics and I'm sick of them.
Test E is OK at 500mg. every ten days, but I add at 900mg. of Super Test to feel "normal".

I have been using Reandron 1000, which is the Australian equivalent of Nebido, for the last year. Before that I used Sustonon 250 and pellets.
I tell my doctor that I can inject the stuff myself at home which is ok by them.
I then fill 4 x 100ml syringes, the small ones that are used by diabetics,.
3 are placed in sterile ziplock plastic bags and placed in another sealed container in the fridge. This is as close as I can get to a sterile environment for them to be stored in. I inject one every two weeks which makes the 1000ml last for the prescribed 2 months [ 8 weeks] This system allows for a more even balance over a one inject every two months, and I am more than happy with the results, as compared with the previous treatments.

This seems to be the way docs in most countries do it. One shot per 4 weeks, would be great, but every 6 weeks would be reasonable, too. Unfortunately, since the manufacturers recommendation is every 10-12 weeks, very few docs will stray from that.

I keep my syringes loaded at 20ml. at room temperature in my deck drawer.
At that amount it lasts for two months, if I don't greedy.

Last edited:
Test E is OK at 500mg. every ten days, but I add at 900mg. of Super Test to feel "normal".

WTF :eek: So you have to use 1400mg of test every 10 days to feel normal?

Dude thats more gear per week than i used to run back in the day when competing!? :banghead:

You have a doctor that prescribes you 500mg/10 days??? Wow, that is by far the highest dose, prescribed by a doc, that I've ever seen!

So whats the equivalent dose to 100mg of enth or cyp considering the ester would take up more room. Why don't UG's carry this.

is that the same ester as EQ?

Timmo - any updates on this?

Would 500mg a month be fine to keep level stable?How about estrogen conversion?