over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nebido?

ill let you know when i get my bloods done what the levels are at after 12 weeks but the feed back from my endo is that patients really like it so you go on and inject once a week lol, and if you dont like what i said then fuck off out of my thread, ok

So it takes12 weeks to kick in? If I wanted to be on HRT but shoot for 3 mo the can I use this?

Last edited:
ill be having my 2nd shot in 4 weeks then i have to wait 12 weeks for blood test, the shots can be given at 8-12 weeks depending on test levels and symptoms,
very sorry but i cant hurry the process up but ill keep everyone who is interested up to date on progress
i had ist shot 2 weeks ago and i am starting to feel better and better sex drive

If you having testosterone level less than 300 ng/dL then you need HRT. Nebido is only long-acting testosterone undecanoate injection providing physiological testosterone levels with only 4-5 injections per year.

Last edited:
What's the longest you can go with out a shot

Matsuo, the first shot is 1000mg and 2nd shot six weeks later is 1000mgs then blood tests at 12 weeks after the 2nd shot to see if dosage can be altered by having the next shot at 8 or ten weeks instead of 12 weeks,

hope this helps explain things

Theres obviously alot of confusion surrounding Nebido so here gos at clearing some of them up -

Nebido - Test Undecoanate suspended in refind castor oil, this gives the compound a half life of 90 days +-40days (so an average of 50 days).

Each 1ml of solution for injection contains 250 mg testosterone undecanoate corresponding to 157.9 mg testosterone.

Each ampoule with 4 ml solution for injection contains 1000 mg testosterone undecanoate.

The 1st 2 1000mg shots are administered 6 weeks apart (kind of like a front load) and bloods taken at the 12 week mark. The injection interval should be within the recommended range of 10 to 14 weeks. Careful monitoring of serum testosterone levels is required during maintenance of treatment. It is advisable to measure testosterone serum levels regularly. Measurements should be performed at the end of an injection interval and clinical symptoms considered. These serum levels should be within the lower third of the normal range. Serum levels below normal range would indicate the need for a shorter injection interval. In case of high serum levels an extension of the injection interval may be considered.

Hardly perfect but here in the UK its now either the above, 1 shot of Sust every 4 weeks or messy gels :banghead:

where are you in the range at the end when tested? I wouldnt mind it if it was stable and didnt spike estrogen too much.

do they give it yourself? I'd think it would be much better to increase frequency of injections if you got it at home.

where are you in the range at the end when tested? I wouldnt mind it if it was stable and didnt spike estrogen too much.

Personally i havnt been started on it yet, but when they do i shall post blood levels! Of all the people i have spoken to that have been on Nebido, estrogen has never been an issue!?

do they give it yourself? I'd think it would be much better to increase frequency of injections if you got it at home.

The NHS (National Health Service) get local nurses to administer the shots, however in some situations (and depending on consultants) they will sometimes teach you to self administer and you will be left to do your own (yes yes, i no weve all spent years self administering anyway but our Doctors/Endo/Consultants dont no this ;) )

The problem we will have is working out the correct dosage over the correct period of time, remember this is very very slow release ester :confused:

Last edited:
do me a favor and please post back your experience on this medication. I would certainly be interested. These E3D pokes are getting old FAST. Rest of my life I could definitely see a once monthly injection of 250mg nebido being done.

peace man :)

ill be having my 2nd shot in 4 weeks then i have to wait 12 weeks for blood test, the shots can be given at 8-12 weeks depending on test levels and symptoms,
very sorry but i cant hurry the process up but ill keep everyone who is interested up to date on progress
i had ist shot 2 weeks ago and i am starting to feel better and better sex drive

How you feelin Timmo - im having my 1st shot hopefully end of next week/early week after!

My Endo has also given me an additional blood work sheet to see what my levels are at just before the 2nd 6week shot:cool:

Last edited:
hey Anabolic im doing good thanks, my sex drive is almost back to what i would call normal lol.
i feel a bit better, training at the gym is going good even though im on a cut, ive put some strength and size back on but, this is after 18 months out with a broken neck, had surgery in june. and been on a cut sinse and lost 16lbs so far and gained some lbm and looking much better at about 260lbs at the mo down from a fat 275.
i dont think ill ever be able to train quite as heavy as before.
im due 2nd shot in a week or two and looking forward to it, id better add it has improved my depression and mood so all good here m8

How did you break your neck?

simply, of all the stupid things ive done in my life, i just came off my mountain bike at about 10mph lol, i got the use of my arm back but still suffer with very bad pain.

Lucky!

simply, of all the stupid things ive done in my life, i just came off my mountain bike at about 10mph lol, i got the use of my arm back but still suffer with very bad pain.

Isn't it great how the Test help with mood and depression. I'm going to try nebido sometime next year when my supply of Test runs out. I had my neck broken years ago, 2,000 to be exact, jumped by several guys while living a party store. If it wasn't for the neck exercises my head would have fallen off my body! lol Weight training and martial arts saved my life. It took about a year to heal somewhat, but I'm left with a head lean to the right. Cops never found the guys. I go to store from time to time to exact punishment. lol
You never forget the look of a face or a person that tries to take your life.

well ,ive had my 2nd shot of nebido today, no soreness again and will be having full bloodwork in 12 weeks not just test levels
i will post up results then.