over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nebido?

Me and Timmo are from the UK. Weve never had access to Cyp.

The NHS did prescribe Enanthate (which i was very happy with) but have since dropped it. We are now stuck with either Nebido, Sustanon (personally i cant stand the drug, never have never will), Gel or implants.

I agreed to try the nebido but im finding (as is Timmo) its effects are wearing off in as little as the end of the 5th week.

Im due an Endo appointment 14th march so i will be discussing it then.

At this point im ready to try 2 things, either incorporating Proviron with nebido at the 5th week stage to improve things untill the next shot at the 8 or 10week mark.

Going back to gels but not actually using them and instead using a good underground enanthate or Proprionate at my original 125mg/week subQ. I no from previous blood tests and protocols i feel better on either Enth @ 40mg every 3rd day subQ or Prop at 15mg/day SubQ (the Prop had the best overall effect on feelings and lebido etc and blood tests were all fine.

Not big at all

You have a doctor that prescribes you 500mg/10 days??? Wow, that is by far the highest dose, prescribed by a doc, that I've ever seen!

I haven't posted here for a while so I had to back track posts and came across this one. My doctor/s started me at 200mg. ETW. I persuaded another doctor to increase it by 300mg. ETW. Very low dose for ME. Still I felt like hell. Received my goods in the mail and increased the dose to 500mg. Two years and four months at "my own dose". My urology doctors and my PCP don't bother to monitor my intake of the test e nor seem to be concerned about my blood tests. I always have a blood test done every four months. It's the only that I know for sure if my kidneys and liver are failing at that dose.
I received two email sources that carry Nebido and my going try it for 90 days.

hi there people, sorry for the long wait between posts but it is what it is, no sust or test e availiable here in the uk for trt at the mo as they have had there certification removed.
im having bloods done nxt week so we will have to wait until the week after for the reults which i will post up when i get them.
my doc has agreed to 8 week injections and then bloods after 5 weeks and if its still low and and low sex drive she will reduce inj to every 6 weeks so try to wait it out anabolic.
just thought id mention to anybody looking to try nebido, it takes a very long time to reach stable blood levels so be prepared as im doing and anabolic is finding too

anabolic ive had bloods done again, the results are as follows,
im on 10 weekly inj, so after 6 weeks my test levels were at 5.4 lol what a joke.
so after speaking to my gp she is going to phone the endo department and see if i can go on 6 weekly inj and or increase the dosage as well
so i have low test levels still but my gp said she will sort it out whatever it takes, i do appear to be metabolising the test very quickly though.
if you have any more questions just ask
could you let me know how you are doing on it too

anabolic ive had bloods done again, the results are as follows,
im on 10 weekly inj, so after 6 weeks my test levels were at 5.4 lol what a joke.
so after speaking to my gp she is going to phone the endo department and see if i can go on 6 weekly inj and or increase the dosage as well
so i have low test levels still but my gp said she will sort it out whatever it takes, i do appear to be metabolising the test very quickly though.
if you have any more questions just ask
could you let me know how you are doing on it too

I think the testosterone is being converted to estrogen at a high rate. That's why you have a low test reading!!!! You need to take a very good anti-estrogen to stop that from happening. You don't want to waste your money. Also get your doctor to increase your dose, maybe even double the dose.

Timmo

Finally got my bloods back today at my endo appointment.

Cant remember the exact numbers and ive left them in the office but total test was at 10 (range 11-28).

This was 6 weeks after after the very 1st shot.

I then had the 2nd shot the day after the blood draw so will be doing another blood draw in 3 weeks. (so that will be 12 weeks total after the 2nd shot).

So the very 1st shot has basically left me low after 5-6 weeks which would coinside with exactly how i was feeling (anxious, night sweats, nocturnal and morning erections fading away, fatigue, aches and pains etc)

Endo is insitant ive got to go the full 12 weeks before blood draw and next shot so i will play the game for now ;-)

SHBG was within range but on the high side. I will starting some stinging nettle extract next week to see if it really does bring the numbers down and also for Prostrate health!

Last edited:
Timmo - any news?

How are you getting on?

Had bloods done yesterday so waiting on results. Have my next shot booked for this coming monday and also have my Endo looking into administering my shots more often, although i have to say after adding stinging nettle extract the past few weeks my sex drive/morning/nocturnal erectoins etc have all improved so it will be interesting to see what my levels come back as!?!?!

hey anabolic, ive changed endo's and im now on 6 weekly inj, my test levels are starting to get in the low end of the range but my shbg is low so im still getting a good amount free test floating about lol.
my haematocrit, haemoglobin ,rbcs are creeping up and if they get too high I have to go back to 8 weeks.
the endo said he would go as low as 4 weekly shots if 6 wasn't enough and bloods were ok, so if you get no joy from your endo, see a different one, I also pick my shot up from boots and inj myself.

hey anabolic, ive changed endo's and im now on 6 weekly inj, my test levels are starting to get in the low end of the range but my shbg is low so im still getting a good amount free test floating about lol.
my haematocrit, haemoglobin ,rbcs are creeping up and if they get too high I have to go back to 8 weeks.
the endo said he would go as low as 4 weekly shots if 6 wasn't enough and bloods were ok, so if you get no joy from your endo, see a different one, I also pick my shot up from boots and inj myself.

Why would you have to do that? Why not just go donate blood, it'll lower those number right back down.

Thinking of getting this for HRT and for traveling. Going the raw route.
I would need to do research on it. The ester in undeconate correct, so does the ester take up a lot of room as compared to E or cyp?

Last edited:
ive been offered Nebido 1000mg inj for trt.
if anybody would care to share their experiences with it ie, libido,well being etc and test levels after six months,

many thanks Timmo

Wtf is "nebido?" Fill me in.. Never heard of such a thing

Wtf is "nebido?" Fill me in.. Never heard of such a thing

Testosterone undeconate (spelling). Basically a very long estered test. Same ester as eq I think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Testosterone undeconate (spelling). Basically a very long estered test. Same ester as eq I think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is this readily available?

no its not the same ester as eq, its all we are allowed for doc prescribed trt here in the uk.
no its not widely availiable as its fooking expensive for human grade test but like ive said its all we can get here in the uk and its free here.
im getting 1000mg ampule free every 6 weeks for FREE which is good.and all endo appointments is free and blood work is free, I have bloodwork every 3-6 weeks.
please chaps no more of why do we use it here

Only in the UK and not in the United States? ;( wtf

anabolic, I got the doc to let me inj myself by, saying the nurse keeps inj me in the arse to close to my sciatic nerve and nearly made me pass out so she said would you like to inj yourself and I said of course as iv inj 100s of shots of sustanon in the past myself lol.
the nurse did inj twice near my sciatic nerve and when I said what the hell are you doing she said "that's where we are told to inj it" lol I told her she did it too close to my nerve and didn't care the lazy fat bitch, I obviously had a few choice words when I saw the gp next.

Nebido 1000mg/4ml, solution for injection - SPC - eMC

Says Injections at 10-14 weeks but still can't find official half life.

Also curious what dose would be equivalent to 100 mg cyp a week?

And there lyes the big problem with the drug! Because its a basterdised test undecanoate you wont find an official figure!!!

As you can see from this thread, the half life seems to have more to do with the persons metabolism. Timmo needs shots every 5/6weeks to stay in range whilst i can go the full 12weeks and just about be in range!?

TBH if i had the choice i wouldnt be on Nebido! If it was some amazing 1000mg shot that gauranteed to release 80mg/week for the full 12weeks it would be fine, but we all no thats not possible! The constant fluctuation in hormone levels (both testosterone and estrogen) are a real problem and here in the UK we are hardly blessed with the best cutting edge Endos!

Give me Enanthate 25mg EOD and il be a happy man!!!