over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nebido?

well ,ive had my 2nd shot of nebido today, no soreness again and will be having full bloodwork in 12 weeks not just test levels
i will post up results then.

TIMMO - when you were 1st prescribed and you collected your meds did they just hand them over and tell you to book the nurse for the shots? or did they hold on the meds till you booked the nurse?

Im only asking as they just handed over the prescription and i now have it in my sweaty little palms, i cant book a nurse for over a week due to availability so im thinking il just do it myself :D The docs are well aware of my history of self administration so im thinking why not?????

TIMMO - when you were 1st prescribed and you collected your meds did they just hand them over and tell you to book the nurse for the shots? or did they hold on the meds till you booked the nurse?

Im only asking as they just handed over the prescription and i now have it in my sweaty little palms, i cant book a nurse for over a week due to availability so im thinking il just do it myself :D The docs are well aware of my history of self administration so im thinking why not?????

I would suggest that you wait until nurse availability. They expect you to get in contact with a nurse for your injections. I'm on TRT and they can be hard asses about not complying with the program. You don't want to lose what you have because you're impatient? Do you?

anabolic, i book an appointment with the nurse and she has it ready when i go in and i just have to drop my pants lol.
dont push you luck with the doctor and get the nurse to administer the shot m8
BTW training in the gym is going ok and im on a cut with no loss of strength so good stuff, and no im not using anything else.

Had my 1st shot of Nebido last monday, damn stuff has just left a ball on my ass ever since. No redness or heat so no infection but its just sat there like a lump of cement.

This stuff is seriously thick, it took the nurse about 2 mins just to suck it up into the syringe :eek:

Roll on the next 6 and 12 week blood tests to see how this compares with my previous Enanthate at 125mg/week.

Had my 1st shot of Nebido last monday, damn stuff has just left a ball on my ass ever since. No redness or heat so no infection but its just sat there like a lump of cement.

This stuff is seriously thick, it took the nurse about 2 mins just to suck it up into the syringe :eek:

Roll on the next 6 and 12 week blood tests to see how this compares with my previous Enanthate at 125mg/week.

I would have the nurse add some sterile oil with less thickness to the nebido and run it over hot water for a smoother injection. Cold injections always take me a minute or more and the I'll get that damn lump.

nebido blood test up dates

just an update, ive had my bloods done 10 weeks and 4 weeks after inj
testosterone 7.0 9.0-31.6 nmol/l
urea 5.0
bilrubin 9
alp 89
total protein 66
albumin 43
alt 26
globulin 23
sodium 144
potassium 3.9
creatinine 84
egfr >90
cholesterol 4.7
hdl 1.3
chol/hdl ratio 3.6
white blood count 5.8
red blood count 5.78
haemaglobin 16
haematacrit 0.488
mean cell volume 84.4
mean cell haemoglobin 27.7
mean cell haemaglobin conc 32.8
red cell distribution width 17.5
platelets 162
mean platelet volume 11.3
neutrophils 0.08
monocytes 0.29
eosinophils 0.08
glucose random 5.6

if any body can let me know if these tests are ok or not please?
i know the testosterone is still v low ,i have an apointment with my endo next week to increase dosage.
any comments are welcome.

How many mg was the shot?

the shots were 1000mg nebido, ive had two and my test levels are still low?

Test is very low, was this the 4 week or 10 week blood test?

Also what is it with UK docs that dont order Estrogen tests as a matter of course? (i had to add mine to the list myself!)

Ive had my 2nd shot last week and i dont hold my hopes for this nebido at all!

Felt ok for about 5 weeks then noticed nocturnal and AM erections had fallen off and tiredness is creeping in!

Had my 2nd shot at 6 week mark and im waiting on my blood test results for this period.

How are you actually feeling Timmo?

Last edited:
hi anabolic, the blood tests i had done 10 weeks after 1st shot then 2nd shot six weeks after 1st, then bloods taken 4 weeks after 2nd shot, i hope that makes sense, my test was at 7.
im quite depressed and tired and no errections ?????????????????
im seeing the endo tomorrow and the mrs is going to tear him a new ass hole lol and im pretty pissed off aswell, all was good on 125mg sust aweek
ill get back to you tomorrow m8

hey anabolic, ive just seen my endo and im having my next shot tomorrow and then blood tests after 5weeks, then next shot a 8 weeks after the shot tomorrow.
he wont go down to 6 weeks yet but looking possible.

Im currently playing the same game as you. Got my next set of bloods and endo appointment and shot in 10 weeks.

I can see me using a very small amount of Test P ED/EOD for the final 5 weeks then cutting it out 2 weeks before the new bloodwork.

Im also struggling to find any good reviews about test undec/nebido when used over the 8-12 week range :banghead:

Im very tempted to try A few shots of Test E (like 20-30mg every 4th day sub q ) just to see if my sex drive/erections/general feelings pick up:confused:

anabolic, ive been tempted to bump up the weekly total with some sustanon ive got at home i cant use but i will wait until i see the endo in 6 months.
i might use some tren and or mast e soon as i asked him if they test for free test and he said NO
i will defo keep you posted but this is a long tim between tests and shots then appointments, im having a total testosterone test in 5 weeks so ill post results then.
if you need to know anything else feel free to ask m8

anabolic, ive been tempted to bump up the weekly total with some sustanon ive got at home i cant use but i will wait until i see the endo in 6 months.
i might use some tren and or mast e soon as i asked him if they test for free test and he said NO
i will defo keep you posted but this is a long tim between tests and shots then appointments, im having a total testosterone test in 5 weeks so ill post results then.
if you need to know anything else feel free to ask m8

Dont worry about running Tren or NPP, ive done it before on previous blood work and it doesnt effect T results at all. (i wouldnt like to comment on Mast as that has a SHBG lowering effect will obviously change Total/Free test readings).

You had that blood test yet Timmo?

I personally think every 12 weeks for a und. test is dumb, with that half life once every 4 weeks is ideal. Also, castor oil? That has to be a horrible idea, oil abcess anyone? balls of oil in the muscle are breeding grounds for infection, kept at body temp.

I would try to get switched back to the cyp...

I have to go see my endo in 4 weeks, first appointment I could get...my other doc gave me some fortesta @ 2 pumps a day...IMO this just doesn't cut it. We will see what the blood work says, and hopefully the endo will switch me over to injection.

curious what blood work will look like on fortesta, (20mg topical)...
my free test was: 22ng/ml (normal 50-200)..
and my total test was 121ng/ml (normal 300-1000)