mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ross Erstling (bigNshredded) big tipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
superior muscularity? U weigh 6 lbs less and are higher bf% at same height....u are slightly ahead of me in arms and delts thats it...my chest back and legs are def bigger...which is why i weighed more at same or lower bf%...

Last edited:
Here are just a few pics of the old school bodybuilders you wish to emulate.

Attachments

• chrisdickerson12.jpg
    chrisdickerson12.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 545
  • jusupwilkosz16.jpg
    jusupwilkosz16.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 495
  • boyercoe9.jpg
    boyercoe9.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 442
  • frankzane9.jpg
    frankzane9.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 513
It's a good thing I took a SCREENSHOT of your original post, because it made me feel so good! LOL I will keep it a secret, your post was the only post in this thread that matters, YOU ARE THE MAN! :) Good luck at your show!
LOL... ha ha ha... shhhhhhhh :naughty:

and tha point was to show that a 165lb NEWBIE to BB could match or beat you with only a few years....at 5"10" 210.....im not a BB, i just like to lift heavy weights....no plans or even a thought to ever compete...am i now a guru bc i have a build that would be no what near competitive on todays stage, but brag bc 40 years ago i WOULDA been sumthin??? lmaooo (well actually i wouldnt have, but neither would you)

What im trying to say is...im NOT BIIG!! 5'10" 215 even at 8% is not HUUUUGE or admirable to any1 thats really in this shiit.... thats STANDARD or maybe SLIGHTLY above average.... NOT comparable to arnold or any REAL BB for that matter...

as dante says "i can goto tha mall and find a handful of 200-220lb guys with abs and slinky tshirts on"...lmaoo... you have a DECENT build, but NOTHING that is dramatic...you are just like me when it comes to build...nothing more than SLIGHTLY above average...but think you are micheal jordan...pretty fuckin funny....

Last edited:
Here is something for you guys:

Thats not a leg shot, thats a picture of you with a dam semi.

Once again, Ross dodges the leg shots.

Never changes.

What happened to you "turning Pro" too Ross? Thats what you were claiming over at another forum, "you'de practically been offered your Pro Card".

No one would have a problem with you, if you wernt such a fucking arrogant, self centered egomaniac wanker.

What about the time you claimed your penis grew on your supplement AndroShit?

Going back on your posts here under the username your under, you were shilling Omnibolic when you thought no one knew who you were.

What about the other time you claimed your endogenous testosterone was "over 2000ng/dl on Tribulus"?

2 years weight training starting at 163...just starting to learn about BB dieting and teqhniques to actually gain mass....im not a guru...not "beautiful" or anyyywhere "close to arnold"....5'10"...216....28"waist....~8% is what i was told...not close to a bodybuilder....NOT close to being HUUGE or stage ready(much less your pro card you are close to getting).....shiit, i was still training mma, sparring, and training my other fighters 3-4x a week...i feel like i am slightly above the average more serious gym guys, and wayyyy below any serious competitors...

Attachments

• IMG00015-20101224-1850.jpg.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
here....the GAYEST fuckin pic ive ever takin...im not into showin other homeboys my legs....but since u callin me out.... this is right now...6.5 mnth AFTER i stopped training, having any diet, or being on ANYYYTHING but restaurant food and lots of wine and liquer...lolll...ive worked out for 7 weeks now and am THREE weeks into 400mg T alone...you can imagine how they were at time of other pic... where u at???

my back is by FARRR my best feature and dwarfs my other shiit.... and if it and down tha whole back of my arms werent completely covered with old affiliated tattis, id post them as your back isnt close...lol....and i dont even consider myself a real "BB" to say.. 5'10" 210lbs after how many years???? and a "guru"???? LMAOOO:D

Attachments

• Hotmail.zip
    37.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Instead of pics post a video of you measuring your arms and legs; that will be the proof. IQ means nothing if you have no application skills. I know several people who can read something and repeat it; that does not mean your intelligent lol. Your like the guy on goodwill hunting who just repeats what he has read out of his economics book. It takes application along with regurgitation to be a guru.

I seriously think you have many issues going on inside. I can't comprehand how insecure you are to act the way you do. Do you have a stable gf... I doubt you do. You love yourself far too much. I seriously think your hiding something (not just your legs). Not that there is everything wrong with this at all but I wouldn't be surprised if your a closted gay. Far too much 'testosterone' going on with you. I feel sorry for you. Well go and get those legs pumped up :eek:

what are you, the forum psychologist? This is like the 5th poster I've seen you psychoanalyze

here....the GAYEST fuckin pic ive ever takin...im not into showin other homeboys my legs....but since u callin me out.... this is right now...6.5 mnth AFTER i stopped training, having any diet, or being on ANYYYTHING but restaurant food and lots of wine and liquer...lolll...ive worked out for 7 weeks now and am THREE weeks into 400mg T alone...you can imagine how they were at time of other pic... where u at???

my back is by FARRR my best feature and dwarfs my other shiit.... and if it and down tha whole back of my arms werent completely covered with old affiliated tattis, id post them as your back isnt close...lol....and i dont even consider myself a real "BB" to say.. 5'10" 210lbs after how many years???? and a "guru"???? LMAOOO:D

Looking good bro...you made some really good gains over the past 3 years...160 lbs at 5'10 is to small even for a women LOL...You good look now bro...props to you my homie

Looking good bro...you made some really good gains over the past 3 years...160 lbs at 5'10 is to small even for a women LOL...You good look now bro...props to you my homie

hahaha...i knoooo...it didnt help either that these overgrown mutants down here were 6'3' 240lbs in high school with full beards, kids at home, and coming back from jail in highschool lmaooo :D

I did shit tha wrong way around the 1st tiime tho, b4 i knew anyything about BB forums or stuff like that...listening to tha wrong people...and it took bout 7 months to get back to normal once i found this site....(superrr huge ty swifto btw!)....and in that time i was traveling 4 business and didnt train and ate 3 meals a day and too much party lol...i was 216 and i think 8% there...i am 210 i think 12% as of last week when i now am 2 weeks on sup...thanks soo much tho dawgy for tha props...it means alot and u kno that shiit is motivating!!! i have my set limits now and will use food to eat myself up in weight...my problem is getting SOFT even while eating sooooo dirtyyy...but i will get there...this internet forum is goood learning!!!....:headbang:

****i have seen bigshred keep checking this thread but no wity comeback...interesting... :D *****

Last edited:
so many haters. Ross probably has the ideal physique cosmetically. God forbid someone is satisfied looking like that and doesn't want to look like a pro bodybuilder

so many haters. Ross probably has the ideal physique cosmetically. God forbid someone is satisfied looking like that and doesn't want to look like a pro bodybuilder

Its not his physique that’s the problem, its his fucking ridiculous, arrogant, conceited and self-centered mouth. Plus, the guy has a rap sheet with his little supplement company and hes been banned on numerous forums.

How can you say he has the ideal physique? HALF his body is NOT developed.

Ross, how can you say you are soooo dedicated, even going as far as saying you have a better physique then 90% of the competitive bodybuilders out there? You have a well developed upper body, but no legs. If I said I had a great upper body, and one arm was 3 inches smaller then the other, would I still have a great upper body?

Its not his physique that’s the problem, its his fucking ridiculous, arrogant, conceited and self-centered mouth. Plus, the guy has a rap sheet with his little supplement company and hes been banned on numerous forums.

well the supplement company part I can't really comment since I don't have anything to go by other than what people are saying here. But his cockyness/confidence doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't put down other people's physiques. I have yet to see him do that.

How can you say he has the ideal physique? HALF his body is NOT developed.

his legs aren't THAT bad. I think people are grading him on a scale since they don't like his cockyness. He definitely has the ideal physique to the normal population outside this forum, let's be serious here. Plus the normal population doesn't care as much about huge legs. "Toned" legs suffice to that demographic

well the supplement company part I can't really comment since I don't have anything to go by other than what people are saying here. But his cockyness/confidence doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't put down other people's physiques. I have yet to see him do that.

his legs aren't THAT bad. I think people are grading him on a scale since they don't like his cockyness. He definitely has the ideal physique to the normal population outside this forum, let's be serious here. Plus the normal population doesn't care as much about huge legs. "Toned" legs suffice to that demographic

We are NOT the normal populace though. This is an advanced bodybuilding board, where the members either are advanced or wish to become so.
Ross himself compares himself to other BBers as he is talking about himself. He didn't come in here and say he had the best Beach body.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

but this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE!!! not health and fitness....not BB.com.... if your gonna make statments like "i live more of a bodybuilder life than 90% of the pros"... and "i can take sum1 under my wing and if they r willing to do what im not...i can get them there" you better sure as fuck be packing a bit more than what "the ideal physique to the normal population" is.... if you want aesthics...go compete in a hot body contest or figure.....but def dont call urself a fckn bodybuilder "guru" when an average joes physique atleast matches his in a few year time...

This guy talks that he doesnt wanna be that big....but TRAINED and ate to gain 2" on his arms and talks about it....so lemme guess...he has stopped progressive training and going heavy bc he is at the size he wants...riiiiiite? :rolleyes: He has a good physique no doubt...but like i said before, AVERAGE for on PM and imo just uses that as an excuse bc the REAL fucking work happens POST 5'10" 210....5'10" 210 ripped is easy...as i have shown....

Last edited:
We are NOT the normal populace though. This is an advanced bodybuilding board, where the members either are advanced or wish to become so.
Ross himself compares himself to other BBers as he is talking about himself. He didn't come in here and say he had the best Beach body.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

lol. you raise a solid point. I guess I just don't like to hate on people, especially ones who don't put others down

Nobody is "hating" on his body. Listen to that radio show- he claims to be "more of a bber" than 90% of those who compete. I have no problem with someone saying that if they have the physique to back it up, but he doesn't.

If you put yourself out there as a bad mfer you need to back it up with a physique, not excuses and diversions.

Bbers train their legs. Birdiebuilders don't. At this point I put homeboy in the second group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws