mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ross Erstling (bigNshredded) big tipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the other pictures are more impressive. Those you look much lighter in from that angle man.

what are you, the forum psychologist? This is like the 5th poster I've seen you psychoanalyze

It was a joke. I was messing about. Although I am starting to think it is true. But don't even get me started on you. I so wish I was stood next to you now!! Anyway on with the thread.

Here is me at 225lbs!!

Attachments

• RossDOUBLEBI.jpg
    RossDOUBLEBI.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 2,214
Dude your just egging them on... They ask for legs and you do upper body again? There not going to let up until you just post.

If they need work just man up and put a picture up and say "you know what guys your right they need work"

theres no shame in that at all

smaller version at 225lbs, after bulking.

Attachments

• RDoubleBi.jpg
    RDoubleBi.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3,521
thats not remotely close to tha same pose or a leg shot....r u scuuuuuured??? lollll :D

Dude your just egging them on... They ask for legs and you do upper body again? There not going to let up until you just post.

If they need work just man up and put a picture up and say "you know what guys your right they need work"

theres no shame in that at all

Some people were actually criticizing my upper body as well, so I posted some redeeming pics. I have no more leg pics t post, MORE LEGS PICS THIS WEEK--haters! :)

so many haters. Ross probably has the ideal physique cosmetically. God forbid someone is satisfied looking like that and doesn't want to look like a pro bodybuilder

Again everything about you is looks and physique. I know this is a bodybuilding forum but do you realize that people aren't hating on him due to his physique. He has a great physique (apart from his legs). Me legs are crap too... still try harder than ever though. They hate on him cos of... well I don't even have to list... it's been covered on this thread.

People are saying he looks great. I bet he gets more good looks from people than the best physiques on this forum cos his physique is more popular to the masses.

Not everything is about looks. Just cos someone looks good it doesn't mean they will be popular on here. On get on my analysing again. I am gonna stay away from your threads in the future cos your alittle tit.

2 years weight training starting at 163...just starting to learn about BB dieting and teqhniques to actually gain mass....im not a guru...not "beautiful" or anyyywhere "close to arnold"....5'10"...216....28"waist....~8% is what i was told...not close to a bodybuilder....NOT close to being HUUGE or stage ready(much less your pro card you are close to getting).....shiit, i was still training mma, sparring, and training my other fighters 3-4x a week...i feel like i am slightly above the average more serious gym guys, and wayyyy below any serious competitors...

Looking good pitbull.

Some people were actually criticizing my upper body as well, so I posted some redeeming pics. I have no more leg pics t post, MORE LEGS PICS THIS WEEK--haters! :)

noone critisized your upper...just said you were nothing special and slightly above average for the "bb scene".... u didnt redeem anything, u just drove home tha point that u look like any other lifter with a lil knowledge and time in tha gym....

You call me out and dont even post a leg shot after i go run in my boiz bathroom, take off my pants, roll up my ck box briefs and snap a pic cold? What do u need more time for? r u waiting to go have a good leg workout so they can be 1/2" bigger then snap tha shot?! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.....sooo scuuuureddd

and a front flexed pic comparable angle and stance to mine....??? I am NOTHING in terms of physique in the BB world....i have to see what is sooooo developed in you that sets you apart from any other newbie who is 5'10" 210....

Last edited:
What I find funny (and I know many do) is that you go on about having the perfect physique. How you have a body from the golden age of bodybuilding etc. If I said that (and I am sure everyone else here) I would post full body pics cos it sounds very arrogant etc. But I don't think my physique is anything near that (maybe in the future). You look great but you don''t have a great overall physique cos your legs are crap. My legs are crap too. But seriously all those guys had great legs... they were balanced. Being balanced up top doesn't mean youi have a balanced physique.

I thought you must not have good genetics but by the looks of it you just don't train them hard... your all upper body. Looks like you spent 10 mins placing your member in it's spot so you look adequate. Fuck you must be deeply insecure.

Anyway goodluck with the future. I honestly think you wouldn't be that bad if I met you. It's all for show. I bet your completely different at home. The most cocky are often the most insecure... shit I am analysing again.

Something tells me your just happy with the number of replies and interest regardless if it is good or bad. You should go on big brother or even worst Jersey Shore :)

Last edited:

You didnt post one. You posted a pic with a semi.

You also said you'de post a few and once again you've backtracked and now your saying "this week".

Once again you post more of your upperbody.

For how arrogant you actually are, you'de think you were a dam Pro. There are a lot of member on this board with a better physique than yours, with leg pics, that do not conduct themselves in any way/shape or form remotely like you do. Your an attention seeker. You must be so bloody insecure in real life.

Your an egomaniac. You lack empathy and find it hard to process others feelings. Even when people say "you look good", because of your lack of appreciation for others feelings, you have to post more and more pictures to feed your insecurity. You've even gone as far as talk about your dam dick size on other forums. You constantly register under new usernames on forums where you will be worshipped, such as EF and BB.com, why, becuase 90% of the members look like shit and you look a whole lot better. Again, to feed nothing other than your ego.

Last edited:
Having full abs isn't holding alot of fat man but you are entitled to your opinion.

Thats how I would act... I actually don't have a larger frame... Here is another picture of me same height at 17... at 116 pounds....

5 years before... 5'10 116 pounds

EDIT - was 17 actually

lmao. I just completely lost it when I saw that pic

Last edited:
smaller version at 225lbs, after bulking.

You look decent in this pic....but your arms look maybe 18-18.5 inch to me....I'm not calling you a liar when you say they are 20 inch...but if this pic was 1 month ago...and you were 15 lbs heavier then you are now...well inless they grew a good 2-2.5 inch then I would guess your arms to be a solid 18-18.5....which is still big.

Bro do you know how many ppl would actually like you tho if you were not so cocky? It's not that ppl are hating on you..or jealous...its just that some ppl have no time for ppl who are so cocky....I myself dont want to be around someone like that..they just chap my ass....if you wasnt so cocky and we hung out we would prob laugh our asses off and have a good time...I dont doubt it.

I know I'm not helping the cause but i cant wait for this thread to die. I'm tired of seeing his ugly ass mug plastered all over the place.

lmao. I just completely lost it when I saw that pic

haha I know! Thankfully I am still the same nerd at heart. When people see that picture they honestly don't believe its me.

Life was much simpler back in those days haha

I will closed this thread because its escalating out of control. Honestly, I dont like this board to become a hating forum. We are all adults, cant we all really get on with one another. This forum is not about being a Pro, its a place of sharing and learning and give personal opinion of our bodies and vice versa. Everyone has different goals and lets respect that please. If this hating continue, I will start banning, no excuses, no exemptions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws