mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ross Erstling (bigNshredded) big tipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE!!! not health and fitness....not BB.com.... if your gonna make statments like "i live more of a bodybuilder life than 90% of the pros"... and "i can take sum1 under my wing and if they r willing to do what im not...i can get them there" you better sure as fuck be packing a bit more than what "the ideal physique to the normal population" is.... if you want aesthics...go compete in a hot body contest or figure.....but def dont call urself a fckn bodybuilder "guru" when an average joes physique atleast matches his in a few year time...

This guy talks that he doesnt wanna be that big....but TRAINED and ate to gain 2" on his arms and talks about it....so lemme guess...he has stopped progressive training and going heavy bc he is at the size he wants...riiiiiite? :rolleyes: He has a good physique no doubt...but like i said before, AVERAGE for on PM and imo just uses that as an excuse bc the REAL fucking work happens POST 5'10" 210....5'10" 210 ripped is easy...as i have shown....

You are a MORON; ZANE competed at 190, Robbie Robsinson was 200lbs, and they were BOTH my height!!

It's about the weight of your SKELETAL FRAME that matters, and mine is very light! I am an extreme extomorph dude, and I LOOK like I am 240lbs in real life, despite my relatively low bodyweight. NOT ABOUT WEIGHT!!

How can you say he has the ideal physique? HALF his body is NOT developed.

Ross, how can you say you are soooo dedicated, even going as far as saying you have a better physique then 90% of the competitive bodybuilders out there? You have a well developed upper body, but no legs. If I said I had a great upper body, and one arm was 3 inches smaller then the other, would I still have a great upper body?

Go on bodybuilding.com...make a thread and post pics..

I will bet you MY ENTIRE COMPANY that NO ONE is this thread will get a better response and have more ADMIRERS than ME. Plain and simple, you guys are DELUSIONAL because you look at MUTANT bodybuilders all day long! BODYBUILDING has changed, I do NOT wanna look like JAY CUTLER!

Last edited:
I posted some pics a page or two back, of classic era BBers. They ALL had legs. Especially the two you just mentioned, Robinson and Zane. No they were not Kai or Jay huge, but they were big and had great muscle separation and muscularity(a word you like to throw around).

I posted some pics a page or two back, of classic era BBers. They ALL had legs. Especially the two you just mentioned, Robinson and Zane. No they were not Kai or Jay huge, but they were big and had great muscle separation and muscularity(a word you like to throw around).

Have you SEEN ME IN CONTEST SHAPE???

NO, you have not...

You are comparing COLD pics of me at around 7-8%BF to a PRECONTEST ZANE and ROBINSON??? LOLLLLL

well the supplement company part I can't really comment since I don't have anything to go by other than what people are saying here. But his cockyness/confidence doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't put down other people's physiques. I have yet to see him do that.

his legs aren't THAT bad. I think people are grading him on a scale since they don't like his cockyness. He definitely has the ideal physique to the normal population outside this forum, let's be serious here. Plus the normal population doesn't care as much about huge legs. "Toned" legs suffice to that demographic

You need to do some research on this joker, because you wouldnt be sticking up for him if you knew the half of it.

You are a MORON; ZANE competed at 190, Robbie Robsinson was 200lbs, and they were BOTH my height!!

It's about the weight of your SKELETAL FRAME that matters, and mine is very light! I am an extreme extomorph dude, and I LOOK like I am 240lbs in real life, despite my relatively low bodyweight. NOT ABOUT WEIGHT!!

u maybeee look 225 IF...and thats a big IF...ur lower body matched ur upper...but it doesnt which is why ur 210...

i have 6" wrists....i wrestled at 104 lbs....like i said started at 163 2 years ago at 26 years old......u look ok to average for PM...as AMD stated, slightly better than tha avg population...but thats IT...my legs are better than yours after over half a year OFFFF lol... u called me out, so you got tha pics... "superior" my ass... i own you except for arms and didnt train arms for a full year when i started... and i still train mma with my fighters regularly...:D...2 years from 163lb skinny LIGHTWEIGHT and i caught you.... if youd like, you can pay me and ill train YOU...

You need to do some research on this joker, because you wouldnt be sticking up for him if you knew the half of it.

He's not "sticking up" for me, he is stating the FACTS. I can HATE Kanye West, but that doesn't mean he is a bad MUSICIAN, in fact, I like his music.

I may be an ARROGANT ASSHOLE, but my physique is fuckin awesome...;)

Go on bodybuilding.com...make a thread and post pics..

I will bet you MY ENTIRE COMPANY that NO ONE is this thread will get a better response and have more ADMIRERS than ME. Plain and simple, you guys are DELUSIONAL because you look at MUTANT bodybuilders all day long! BODYBUILDING has changed, I do NOT wanna look like JAY CUTLER!

Ross I have to say you've actually brought up your body quite a bit since you posted pics on OLM. Not bad, but nothing special man. I will even say this I don't see myself as being anything special even though I am far above average especialyl for my age.

You need some humility man. Secondly your saying go to bodybuilding.com? Maybe 1% of the posters there are serious about there fitness? Cmon man. Don't be such a dick and people won't bust your ass so much.

u maybeee look 225 IF...and thats a big IF...ur lower body matched ur upper...but it doesnt which is why ur 210...

i have 6" wrists....i wrestled at 104 lbs....like i said started at 163 2 years ago at 26 years old......u look ok to average for PM...as AMD stated, slightly better than tha avg population...but thats IT...my legs are better than yours after over half a year OFFFF lol... u called me out, so you got tha pics... "superior" my ass... i own you except for arms and didnt train arms for a full year when i started... and i still train mma with my fighters regularly...:D...2 years from 163lb skinny LIGHTWEIGHT and i caught you.... if youd like, you can pay me and ill train YOU...

You are nuts if you think you have my mass, vascularity, density, maturity and proportions! Here are some more pics for you to druel over: BodySpace - RossErstling Photo Gallery

He's not "sticking up" for me, he is stating the FACTS. I can HATE Kanye West, but that doesn't mean he is a bad MUSICIAN, in fact, I like his music.

I may be an ARROGANT ASSHOLE, but my physique is fuckin awesome...;)

LOL wow.... You truly are a character

And you keep posting the same exact fucking photos over and over again.

Ross your thing says your 29... Here I am at 22, almost 23.

5'10 245 around 11% Cant see quads but 30 inches. Calves suck I will admit. Still working on them! 24 now.

I don't consider myself anything special even for my age due to my AAS use. I would say you are average as well for a serious lifter on this forum.

Seriously man drop the attitude. And you might want to take down the old pics of you off your bodyspace... You have progressed a good amount, the old ones aren't impressive at all. New ones slightly are I will give you that.

I think more people need to post pictures of what they have built so he doesn't think hes the only one here that weighs more than 180 pounds.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,141
You are nuts if you think you have my mass, vascularity, density, maturity and proportions! [/url]

ur right, i dont hav ur proportions...i HAVE LEGS....somewhat :D

i dont see how you think ur all that...im CLEARLY at LEAST matched to you if not str8 up imo ahead of you in everything but arms( but then again, i dont have sum1 else taking that pic and smashing my tri into my lats either)...and i dont claim to b even a bodybuilder...lol

Last edited:
Ross your thing says your 29... Here I am at 22, almost 23.

5'10 245 around 11% Cant see quads but 30 inches. Calves suck I will admit. Still working on them! 24 now.

I don't consider myself anything special even for my age due to my AAS use. I would say you are average as well for a serious lifter on this forum.

Seriously man drop the attitude. And you might want to take down the old pics of you off your bodyspace... You have progressed a good amount, the old ones aren't impressive at all. New ones slightly are I will give you that.

I think more people need to post pictures of what they have built so he doesn't think hes the only one here that weighs more than 180 pounds.

Dude, you look good, but you have a much bigger FRAME than me and you are not nearly as MUSCULAR. You're a big dude for sure(somewhat fat and watery too), but I have enormous QUALITY to my muscles and great proportion.

I don't have an attitude, I am defending myself, how would you act? LOL

Dude, you look good, but you have a much bigger FRAME than me and you are not nearly as MUSCULAR. You're a big dude for sure(somewhat fat and watery too), but I have enormous QUALITY to my muscles and great proportion.

I don't have an attitude, I am defending myself, how would you act? LOL

Having full abs isn't holding alot of fat man but you are entitled to your opinion.

Thats how I would act... I actually don't have a larger frame... Here is another picture of me same height at 17... at 116 pounds....

5 years before... 5'10 116 pounds

EDIT - was 17 actually

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:
id say the only pic ur upper looks SOMEWHAT decent in is tha one in a tanktop...decent, not ANYWHERE NEAR good or great........u called me out, now im doin tha same... noooooone compares muscles not flexing and in tanktops....flex a most muscular, and a clear leg shot and take a self pic like i did.....we will put them side by side n compare 2 years work and MMA training, to a self proclaimed BB guru...this is kinda funny...like my 1st lil competition hahaha

Last edited:
id say the only pic ur upper looks SOMEWHAT decent in is tha one in a tanktop...but easy to look good in clothing....u called me out, now im doin tha same... noooooone compares muscles not flexing....flex a most muscular, and a clear leg shot and take a self pic like i did.....we will put them side by side...this is kinda funny...like my 1st lil competition hahaha

This is from last month:

Attachments

• ROSSPM.jpg
    ROSSPM.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 658
yes weve seen your arms from tha side a few times now...STRAIGHT AHEAD FRONT PIC RITE NOW of legs and upper...not just showing off your arms, side turned and jammed into ur lats.... take a pic at tha same angle as mine, AND A LEGS SHOT.... we will side by side and compare... :)

Here is me at the JERSEY SHORE:

Attachments

• ROssShore.jpg
    ROssShore.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 584
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views