mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

woke up this am and couldn't move my legs.

Next time you call a member fuckface again, I will ban your ass!

That's fine. I won't.

However, am I not allowed to respond to me being called names?

I don't go into other ppls threads calling them dumbasses... As what happened here.

Get Freakin HUGE or Die Trying!

"Get Freakin HUGE or Die Trying!" is just a saying to most
somewhere there is a fine line
Pusher, sir, I respectfully submit that you pushed yourself too hard

no one has to be a doc to tell you, we are glad to hear you went to see a doc and no one will be laughing if your posts suddenly cease and some mod comes on in a few weeks to tell us you are no longer with us...

Sincere best wishes on your recovery

Theyre checking for something called yom brare.. But the ck is an issue as well add the thtroid.

typing on my phone. I'm still contacting clients and gutta save some battery.

I'll post update s

I am suprisef that fur being on tren fur over a year with a short break and anadrol fur so long, that my bloods came.back very good... Except the liver, but that was to be expected and during th 7/10 days b4 tezt id been running dbl the drol dose to cstch up from the weight id lost the previous wkend.

Bun, urea, kidney stuff and stuff was good

Theyre checking for something called yom brare.. But the ck is an issue as well add the thtroid.

I'll post update s

You disclose your T3/T4 use right?

I'll post update s

you mean Guillain-Barre? :)

Yea that's it.

Yes.i disclosed everything expect the peps.. That'd confuse them I thought. Ill mention it though.

My pot is under 2

My ck is over 3000 now

They're concerned about a spinal infection..like cormier.... Going to mri now and spinal tap

Yea that's it.

Yes.i disclosed everything expect the peps.. That'd confuse them I thought. Ill mention it though.

My pot is under 2

My ck is over 3000 now

They're concerned about a spinal infection..like cormier.... Going to mri now and spinal tap

I wouldn't have shared the peps myself..

Guess that explains why you can't walk/stand....

Good thing your getting checked out, that's not good...

I wouldn't have shared the peps myself..

Guess that explains why you can't walk/stand....

Good thing your getting checked out, that's not good...

I would absolutely tell them you have been injecting research grade peptides from china, as this may significantly affect the diagnosis, a full MD is smarter than you think regardless if he has experience in that area.

Just did the mri's, two hours worth

Waiting on the spinal tap.

Gave me 40uq of potassium and 15 mins later...boooooom!

I can stand!

Butstill finding out about the 3300 ck levels.

It's from the potassium being low. Sometimes people have a reaction to t-3 that can cause acute hypokalemia. I'm not saying that is what's causing yours. With your level at 2, it might take a day before it gets high enough for them to release you. I think anything under 3 is considered critical. They shouldn't let you leave until it gets above 4. You might still have that weird feeling in your legs for a couple of days. This happened to me a day after a show. It got down to 2.4 I think and didn't get above 4 until I was in there for 2 days, with IV's and oral potassium. My CPK levels were high as well, about 3200. After 2 days in there they were back to normal range.

Last edited:
I have thyrotoxic partiL paralysis.

Tjyroid is way to high, and causes cells to leach pot from serum, leaving me paralysed.

Still doesn't.explaine the drop in wbc ove two days, or the.ck going from 1200 & 3300.

Oh,.and have a degenerated disk.... Duh doctor,.really?

Hope things turn out for you man. I'm sure being paralyzed and not knowing what caused it was scary as shit.

This is pissing me off.

No pain Meds since last night. Ihave my tramadol with me but been trying to tell these docs I want to change to tylenol 3 bc of tramadol sides and taper off in 3wks.

Them I end up waiting and waiting... Been 6hrs now.

I'm agitated.

Div wants to seeanother mti og my nevk re the swellong and degenetation of c5

Saw the neuro.

My t4, tsh, t3 are all toast.

Hence coupled with the huge muscle Loss, I believe the t4 is really t3. If I pulled the t4 a well ago, I'd still have a huge t4 count fur a couple Weeks. However, t3 would be gone.

This is pissing me off.

No pain Meds since last night. Ihave my tramadol with me but been trying to tell these docs I want to change to tylenol 3 bc of tramadol sides and taper off in 3wks.

Them I end up waiting and waiting... Been 6hrs now.

I'm agitated.

Div wants to seeanother mti og my nevk re the swellong and degenetation of c5

Sucks..a lot of Dr.'s do not like to deal with any type of substance abuse/misuse... have you tried to taper the tramadol b4? discontinuing that may give you some "discontinuation syndrome" (nice they don't want to call it what it is..) serotonin sides, risk for seizure etc. much like stopping an SSRI plus the opiate W/D symptoms... You don't want to abruptly stop that one and you said you were up to what 300 mg a day, tabs a day 50 mg each ?

So they admit you right? Hope to God your not still in the ED while this is all going on...

They admitted me lsst nighty. Said they'd do one more mri today... Well that was a lie... Bc they tell me today that the mri is gonna be tmrow f pi r the.c5 Injury.

Was using mpresarch t4 150mcg/day or many months.Well.. My normsl hrt dose fur synthroid. Well, 150mcg.won't cause me to lose the amt of musvlr I lost, esp considering the increasing amt of aas I was using. I haven't taken a dose fur about a week.. Now, if it REALLY WERE t4, its still be in my blood for weeks... But its not, and neither is t3 or tsh. Mpreasrsrch has to be high dose t3. No other explanation, ive seen zero evidence of aas causing it... Only corticosteroids.

I plan on getting a script.fur a couple Weeks worth of tylenol3 and clonopin, nothing special, and tapering off that ultram and hopfully be off everything.

And a legit svrpit for 50mcg pharm t4.

They admitted me lsst nighty. Said they'd do one more mri today... Well that was a lie... Bc they tell me today that the mri is gonna be tmrow f pi r the.c5 Injury.

Was using mpresarch t4 150mcg/day or many months.Well.. My normsl hrt dose fur synthroid. Well, 150mcg.won't cause me to lose the amt of musvlr I lost, esp considering the increasing amt of aas I was using. I haven't taken a dose fur about a week.. Now, if it REALLY WERE t4, its still be in my blood for weeks... But its not, and neither is t3 or tsh. Mpreasrsrch has to be high dose t3. No other explanation, ive seen zero evidence of aas causing it... Only corticosteroids.

More likely it was really just T4. It doesn't stay around for weeks. 150 is easily enough. This is why you don't mess with thyroid without bloodwork or really knowing what you are doing.

hey fuckface..

how the fuck do you know what i got, how i got it, or what i paid for it? you think everybody driving a ferrari went to the dealer and paid top $? fuck your analogies.

i'm sitting on a load of stuff i got back when i was making good $$ and a good amount was to sell... that's how i afforded it you fucking pompus cunt. and my income has now droppped substantially.. like 50%. how'd you like your paycheck cut in half?.... you expect me NOT to use the stuff because IF i were to RE-BUY it i couldn't afford it? i EARN my income based in large part on how i look.

everybody saying GO TO THE DOCTOR... well, i go to the ER and next month i have a $8k+ med bill and have to declare bankruptcy........ instead of saying "oh yea, that happened to me, it was just a cramp from an electrolyte inbalance. if it keeps happening make a $30 apt with a general prac doc.. it won't kill you in your sleep", you... SOME, of you make your little snickering comments. what the fuck happened to this forum... 10 years ago this place had vets that were respectfull, now i get "elitest" remarks from guys been using gear less time than they spend in high school.

Couldn't agree more. 90% of the replies in a thread are absolutely useless. Just post whores trying to get to that 1000 post mark. 1000 posts = credibility...LMFAO

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws