mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

woke up this am and couldn't move my legs.

Good for you! that's some serious shit you got goin on there. You need to make your health the number one priority, without that everything else goes away....

had something like this happen to me when I was very young.
I must of beein in 1st grade I guess maybe kindergarden still.
I woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt move my legs.
I dont recall all the details of what happend, but I walk now.
I think I was in bed for a few days though. i cant remember doc visits or anything like that now, sorry.

woke up this am with only tight hips.

after 20mins i'm normal.

then, sitting and doing my taxes for 30-45mins, i go to stand up and BOOM again, coulodn't.

walked 3 ft and fell.

walked out to myt truck and fell str8 down again.

got on leg ext and only used 10lbs. legs were rock hard. every head of quads is popping. ....

oook,
while typing, the dr just called.

my CK levels are 1,161. lol OUCH

my TSH is COMPLETE NeG. whatever that means. i'm totally hyperthyroid he says.

after 20mins i'm normal.

then, sitting and doing my taxes for 30-45mins, i go to stand up and BOOM again, coulodn't.

walked 3 ft and fell.

got on leg ext and only used 10lbs. legs were rock hard. every head of quads is popping. ....

oook,

my TSH is COMPLETE NeG. whatever that means. i'm totally hyperthyroid he says.[
/QUOTE]

What does that mean ?

What does that mean ?

CK is creatine kinase, normal range is something like 50-300, high CK can indicate muscle damage, kidney failure or heart attack among other things. TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone, normal is ~1 and it goes down as your T3/T4 go up.

normal ck levels for a man are 24-195...... i'm a few points shy of 1200.

thank you mpresearchsupply.com for giving me T3 instead of T4. cocksuckers.

i'm about as catabolic as possible....AND they gave me prednisone. lol....I could probably throw myself into a bondfire and get a lil more catabolic if I wanted I guess.

didn't luke wood have a similar problem years ago?

Ck at 1200? Damn, I am with my friend who's cardiologist and he just saw this. He said go to your reg physician ASAP .

Wait so obviously something is wrong with dosing etc but how do you know it's t3.

I'm very glad you went to the ER. Stop taking everything man and get your shit back on track. 150-200mg per week of test and thats it. If i were you i wouldn't even take a damn baby aspirin tell you get everything sorted out. You have some very serious signs of heart and or kidney disease. Give your body a break.

after 20mins i'm normal.

walked 3 ft and fell.

oook,

hey fuckface..

how the fuck do you know what i got, how i got it, or what i paid for it? you think everybody driving a ferrari went to the dealer and paid top $? fuck your analogies.

i'm sitting on a load of stuff i got back when i was making good $$ and a good amount was to sell... that's how i afforded it you fucking pompus cunt. and my income has now droppped substantially.. like 50%. how'd you like your paycheck cut in half?.... you expect me NOT to use the stuff because IF i were to RE-BUY it i couldn't afford it? i EARN my income based in large part on how i look.

everybody saying GO TO THE DOCTOR... well, i go to the ER and next month i have a $8k+ med bill and have to declare bankruptcy........ instead of saying "oh yea, that happened to me, it was just a cramp from an electrolyte inbalance. if it keeps happening make a $30 apt with a general prac doc.. it won't kill you in your sleep", you... SOME, of you make your little snickering comments. what the fuck happened to this forum... 10 years ago this place had vets that were respectfull, now i get "elitest" remarks from guys been using gear less time than they spend in high school.

Next time you call a member fuckface again, I will ban your ass!

I am pleased you have not died. After you didn't post for a few days, I wondered. Now I think you have a pinched nerve. Seeking professional medical attention is often a good idea. Getting medical care from the guys on this board, is like going to a homeless psychiatrist.

after 20mins i'm normal.

walked 3 ft and fell.

oook,

:eek:You sir are pretty dedicated!!!

I think that you finally visiting the ER was a good start, hopefully you will get all of this straightened out and become healthy again.

Straight from wiki:

Laboratory testing

CK is often determined routinely in a medical laboratory. It is also determined specifically in patients with chest pain or if acute renal failure is suspected. Normal values are usually between 60 and 400 IU/L,[6] where one unit is enzyme activity, more specifically the amount of enzyme that will catalyze 1 μmol of substrate per minute under specified conditions (temperature, pH, substrate concentrations and activators.[7] This test is not specific for the type of CK that is elevated.
Elevation of CK is an indication of damage to muscle. It is therefore indicative of injury, rhabdomyolysis, myocardial infarction, myositis and myocarditis. The use of statin medications, which are commonly used to decrease serum cholesterol levels, may be associated with elevation of the CPK level in about 1% of the patients taking these medications, and with actual muscle damage in a much smaller proportion.
There is an inverse relationship in the serum levels of T3 and CK in thyroid disease. In hypothyroid patients, with decrease in serum T3 there is a significant increase in CK. Therefore, the estimation of serum CK is considered valuable in screening for hypothyroid patients.[8]
Lowered CK can be an indication of alcoholic liver disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
Isoenzyme determination has been used extensively as an indication for myocardial damage in heart attacks. Troponin measurement has largely replaced this in many hospitals, although some centers still rely on CK-MB.

CK level means nothing by it self.. Everyone on this board would have an elevated/high CK after walking out of the gym, but you have been having extremely severe muscle spasms so I would expect it to be very elevated...

You would need to have more to go on... If a cardiac event/ACS was a concern the Dr. may have ordered CK-MB, Troponin, Myoglobin, as well, most often ordered as a set, so CK Total would be ordered along with CK iso-enzyme CK-MB which is specific to cardiac muscle damage...

as for rhabdo other tests would include your kidney fct. tests, BUN, creatinine, and electrolytes... What color has your urine been lately?

and so you have rhabdo, but WHY?

your TSH tanked....doesn't tell you anyting you don't know, you would need a full thyroid panel later after discontinuation to see where you stand..

You had blood chemistry done like a CMP or BMP (Basic Metabolic Panel) or a SMA anything like that drawn right? What did those show?

Last edited:
I'm back in the er.

Couldn't move my lower or upper body. Stuck in bed from 2am till 7am.

They're doing more tests. Apparently is wasn't as easy a fix as just hyperhydrating.

keep us updated brotha!

Next time you call a member fuckface again, I will ban your ass!

That's fine. I won't.

However, am I not allowed to respond to me being called names?

Btw, my heart is fine. Far as I know so r kidneys.

No heart attack or stroke suspected.

I'm back in the er.

Couldn't move my lower or upper body. Stuck in bed from 2am till 7am.

They're doing more tests. Apparently is wasn't as easy a fix as just hyperhydrating.

Good for you! Be persistent, your there now and don't want to keep going back.. Don't take the "well, we don't really know what's going on, you'll have to follow up with your Dr." line...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131