advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am not a Homosexual, and Ray is not ether.

can someone please get rid of this. I am aggrevated I opened it. WTF is this doing here. I thought this was a diffwerent type of site. I beleive people have been banned for less. lets not make jokes because we dont want to offend anyone, but lets hold on to the fucking the fruit with ryan seacrest.

Mods, where are you. Whats next " the cock thread" underneath the ass thread. No wonder there is so much less around here. making people leave who actually enjoy(ed) being here. This is unecessary drivel. Please lock and delete.
Too much rope given.

past = present...........nope.

can someone please get rid of this. I am aggrevated I opened it. WTF is this doing here. I thought this was a diffwerent type of site. I beleive people have been banned for less. lets not make jokes because we dont want to offend anyone, but lets hold on to the fucking the fruit with ryan seacrest.

Mods, where are you. Whats next " the cock thread" underneath the ass thread. No wonder there is so much less around here. making people leave who actually enjoy(ed) being here. This is unecessary drivel. Please lock and delete.
Too much rope given.

Are you that homophobic or just really grumpy ?

Too much rope given.

Guy post about not being gay with a video of getting rubbed down. People are just making jokes with him. No one is being serious. Emeric is well respected around here.
Is this board supposed to be 100% serious all the time?

Too much rope given.

Lighten up. Scroll past if you don’t like the humor.

280 was your highest blast?

I didn’t know if the 10 a day was a recent thing with age

Thanks
I started using Test at age 44 after my first IFBB Pro show, here is the story, in 1993 I started taking the Humanofort, and after a few month I felt the way I felt when I was a teenager, my recovery was over the top, for years I was asked to represent Romania as Pro, I use to Represent Romania as a amateur in 4 IFBB Mister Universe , now is called World Championship, my last Mr. Universe was in 1987 in Japan. I never stopped working out, so going back to 1994 I accepted to do only 1 show, I was curious how I will look an stage next Coleman, Levron, Flex and other best of that era, I was pleasantly surprised by the comment maid by Coleman , Milos, Sonny Smith, especially Coleman. So I decided to give a try with some test, did not follow any suggestion from any gurus, my goal was always health and longevity. I started using test by consulting expert in the hormone field PhD, MDs and not gurus, I started educating my self by reading scientific studies and publication, go to the library, back then was not google, I was lucky by meeting Dr. Mihaescu the inventor of the Humanofort, that is the first time I hared about growth factors, not hormones, I learned how those growth factors are in charge not the hormone. Just want to mention that 1981 I was overall Romanian National champion and Eastern European Middle weight champion.

Guy post about not being gay with a video of getting rubbed down. People are just making jokes with him. No one is being serious. Emeric is well respected around here.
Is this board supposed to be 100% serious all the time?
I don`t mind humor and jokes. Maybe will come out with a protein supplement with fruit cake flavor. Just joking.

I started using Test at age 44 after my first IFBB Pro show, here is the story, in 1993 I started taking the Humanofort, and after a few month I felt the way I felt when I was a teenager, my recovery was over the top, for years I was asked to represent Romania as Pro, I use to Represent Romania as a amateur in 4 IFBB Mister Universe , now is called World Championship, my last Mr. Universe was in 1987 in Japan. I never stopped working out, so going back to 1994 I accepted to do only 1 show, I was curious how I will look an stage next Coleman, Levron, Flex and other best of that era, I was pleasantly surprised by the comment maid by Coleman , Milos, Sonny Smith, especially Coleman. So I decided to give a try with some test, did not follow any suggestion from any gurus, my goal was always health and longevity. I started using test by consulting expert in the hormone field PhD, MDs and not gurus, I started educating my self by reading scientific studies and publication, go to the library, back then was not google, I was lucky by meeting Dr. Mihaescu the inventor of the Humanofort, that is the first time I hared about growth factors, not hormones, I learned how those growth factors are in charge not the hormone. Just want to mention that 1981 I was overall Romanian National champion and Eastern European Middle weight champion.

i find this a really interesting example of genetics.
we dont usually talk about the mental side of good genetics.
ive been fucked up physically and mentally since birth and drugs have pretty much always been my favorite subject. just a totally different life experience. very interesting. thank you.

i find this a really interesting example of genetics.
we dont usually talk about the mental side of good genetics.
ive been fucked up physically and mentally since birth and drugs have pretty much always been my favorite subject. just a totally different life experience. very interesting. thank you.
Mental preparation, diet and workout is very important , if you have all 3 than you can overcome not to good genetics, you must convince your self that nothing can stop you, I learned that when I was doing Olympic weight lifting.

So no steroids or.nothing until 44 or do you just not count your orals as well?

Now I think you’re gay. Because no one here ever accused you of being gay nor does
Anyone care if you are gay 🤣🤣

I just wonder if this will run as long as the Sam Sulek thread!

I can’t lie. I love this board 😂🤣🤣. This thread has me in tears I’m laughing so hard
That was my intention to make people laughing, I went trough this before, in 2000 was posted on YOUTUBE, I was contacted by Tabloid Magazines, TV reporters, they all wanted me to say the Rayn is gay. Don`t get me wrong I am not anti gay, I don`t mind to have during Christmas a slice of Fruit cake but I am not fruity.

So no steroids or.nothing until 44 or do you just not count your orals as well?
I don`t toke orals and never did, only injections after my first pro show. I was working out from age 15 till today non stop, here photos from 1987 a few month before my last Mr.Univers , this is after working out 19 years, I was 180lbs

Attachments

• Emeric 1987.jpg
    Emeric 1987.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 55

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member