over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off TRT! Is HPTA recovery possible?

I think we are all getting derailed here. TT, I do agree with many things you say. The one problem I have that you and Stang refuse to answer, is this: If someone is going to use AAS for many years, lets say the rest of there adult years, is coming down to TRT doses unhealthy compared to going on PCT.

I have not seen any answers or evidence as to which is more or less healthy.

Stang, you keep talking about someone that has good natty T levels. You can take that right out the the equation when someone starts cycling AAS. Your levels are not natty while on, and your levels will suck most of the time you are off. Who cares if they come back to a good level for 2 weeks then you start back on your cycle again. This is not someone going on TRT just for the sake of being on TRT, this is someone that is choosing to inject steroids to gain muscle. Everything goes out the door then.

I think we are all getting derailed here. TT, I do agree with many things you say. The one problem I have that you and Stang refuse to answer, is this: If someone is going to use AAS for many years, lets say the rest of there adult years, is coming down to TRT doses unhealthy compared to going on PCT.

Stang, you keep talking about someone that has good natty T levels. You can take that right out the the equation when someone starts cycling AAS. Your levels are not natty while on, and your levels will suck most of the time you are off. Who cares if they come back to a good level for 2 weeks then you start back on your cycle again. This is not someone going on TRT just for the sake of being on TRT, this is someone that is choosing to inject steroids to gain muscle. Everything goes out the door then.

I think of it this way. We can not talk about healthy since we do what we do. But we can minimize risk! And the risk exists even when TRT doses are being administered. In many cases it might not make a big difference but technically speaking, less risky is not the same as risk free. Even technicality putting aside and looking at simple physics it still makes sense. For example, Your optimal RBC is 14 by nature. Now on Blast its 16. I don't care if it is still within the normal range it is increased form the baseline which it was 14 (YOURS individual base by nature and most OPTIMAL) Now you reduce to TRT and that number falls to 15 in 4 weeks time. But, if you use no test at all, RBC goes down to your OPTIMAL 14 in one week time. Thus, you body uses this 3 week time to keep HPTA from going dormant, keep control of Homeostasis, thinner blood will flow which is a lot better and I myself can tell you that there is a big difference even in 2 points. Thinner blood = less stress on heart which is already in overdrive due mass increase. Those 3 weeks might not seem much but if you count you have to do 4 blasts a year that's 12 weeks (REMEMBER those numbers are as example and might be even more depending on how quick body goes from higher numbers to OPTIMAL)

With all that said again I understand that some people will not accept this because it contradicts their goals of bodybuilding. I myself was in the same boat 10 years ago, I was in self-denial. I was told this by a 58 year old guy who himself used AAS for over 30 years. Not only he spoke from experience but as a Doctor of Sports Medicine. He's been long on TRT and he told me to do my best as too hold off my use, however I didn't listen to him. His words were simple: If I don't make a living off my look I shouldn't play this game. I too thought that this is for life and he insisted I take at least yearly break for 3-4 months. I didn't listen and this break consisted of 150mg of test. Did it make it more "unhealthier"? Judging from my diagnostic last year, probably it was "unhealthier". Judging from how I felt on TRT and how I feel now - 100% positive I am more healthier now. Judging from my European friends who take breaks - they look just as good when on but with functional HPTA, no athlete's heart or enlarged livers (I used orals only twice and last time was 8 years ago). So judging from my overall experience - YES it is better for me to take breaks from now on if I decide to use PED's again.

As far as low testosterone increasing mortality it is relevant for a long term low levels. When I was 21-25 my test would be back in mid range within 4-6 weeks.

I like your example of Apples. But tables can be turned around here. For example I am Person A and say I came off and you are Person B that says why come off? It is better to continue TRT. So a burden of proof lays on Person B - you. But both me and you know that there are no studies done for our case. You speak because you theorize basing on others' accounts and I speak from others' accounts PLUS personal experience. And beginning of my experience is very similar to yours and a lot of others. It all started perfect but after a few years those ACCUMULATIVE effects are being seen and changes in the body occur to the extent where 100% relief comes only from withdrawing from TRT completely. Not even a 100mgs a week. Nothing.

It can not be said enough. Only a complete removal of risk makes it a risk free situation. But as low as TRT dose the risk even minimal still exists. So this situation can not be considered as the most safest.

Here is another one:

PLOS ONE: Increased Risk of Non-Fatal Myocardial Infarction Following Testosterone Therapy Prescription in Men

God Bless,

TT

Mm, your example is a flawed for 2 reasons:
1. I am basing my side on others' accounts PLUS my personal experience as shown by my blood work.

2. The burden of proof does NOT lie on me, you switched around what I said. In your example we are both saying opposing things and I am saying TRT is healthier and that is the benefit. That is not what I have been saying this whole time. What I have been saying is that TRT is no less healthy AND has the benefit of keeping my gains. Therefore I am saying they are in theory equal BUT one (staying on TRT) gives me gains and that is why I do it (only because they are otherwise equally healthy, potentially). You on the other hand admit that someone will lose more gains coming off completely, but you're saying that despite this one should come off TRT specifically because it is healthier to come off completely. Therefore the burden of providing proof lies on you to show they are not equally healthy.

Thanks for the study link, I glanced over it last week, and it shows the issues are for guys 65+ years old. I still have to read the study more thoroughly though.

Yes I am completely off. I did a small PCT which ended in October of last year. It consisted of Clomid HCG and exemestane. Exemestane was ran till end of November. I stopped it short since I don't believe in PCT "kickstaring" HPTA, but it did help me get my test up a little bit art officially while my HPTA was getting awakened in the background.

My current protocol is pretty much let nature take it's course. I was in Europe (where I am from originally) this past summer and I talked to a lot of my friends that are also fond of Bodybuilding and use AAS. They don't believe in PCT and they surprised me with their numbers. They looked very damn well too. None of them do TRT though so that's where good numbers come from I guess.

Yes, I did have sperm analysis done and it was discovered I had very very few swimmers. I did this test only to take an opportunity since medical is free to all there and I did full diagnostic on me. Doctors did discover a few changes in me but nothing scary. I got an enlarged liver which had to develop in the last 4-5 years because it was fine in 2008. Also some part of my heart is enlarged and some heart muscles were stiff but the doc told me not to worry about it. He did attribute this to metabolic increase due PEDs. I am supposed to do another cardio echogram this summer and we will see if there are any positive changes since I stopped PED's.

My next blood work will be in May. Things improved dramatically for me already. Thank you for kind words.

I will keep this thread updated according to my progress.

God Bless,

TT

A couple follow up questions if you don't mind:

1. Do you plan on doing anything for the low sperm count or are you hoping that comes back on it's own? I have heard from multiple reliable sources that with the right treatment infertility is almost a non-issue for people at this point, but I have to do more research on this.

2. So the heart issues he said were specifically just from an increased metabolic rate? Not other effects of the PEDs? Hm, my metabolism is still pretty damn slow on gear lol

3. Enlarged liver....did you use a lot of orals? Would you mind giving a brief overview of what your gear use looked like over the years?

As mentioned I am going to be avoiding all orals and tren in the future, sticking to Test + EQ, but even with just those I want to make sure things stay as healthy as possible.

Agreed, this whole thing is about the time in between the 2-4 blasts or whatever someone is doing per year. Not long extended breaks from gear use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mm, your example is a flawed for 2 reasons:
1. I am basing my side on others' accounts PLUS my personal experience as shown by my blood work.

Ok, I thought that you did cycles only with no TRT and total time was about 2 years behind your belt. Did I miss something?

2. The burden of proof does NOT lie on me, you switched around what I said. In your example we are both saying opposing things and I am saying TRT is healthier and that is the benefit. That is not what I have been saying this whole time. What I have been saying is that TRT is no less healthy AND has the benefit of keeping my gains. Therefore I am saying they are in theory equal BUT one (staying on TRT) gives me gains and that is why I do it (only because they are otherwise equally healthy, potentially). You on the other hand admit that someone will lose more gains coming off completely, but you're saying that despite this one should come off TRT specifically because it is healthier to come off completely. Therefore the burden of providing proof lies on you to show they are not equally healthy.

SEE my post above regarding less healthy/risky

Thanks for the study link, I glanced over it last week, and it shows the issues are for guys 65+ years old. I still have to read the study more thoroughly though.

You are welcome.

A couple follow up questions if you don't mind:

1. Do you plan on doing anything for the low sperm count or are you hoping that comes back on it's own? I have heard from multiple reliable sources that with the right treatment infertility is almost a non-issue for people at this point, but I have to do more research on this.

No I don't plan anything for that. I was told by a doc that it will come back (if there was anything in the first place). In case it doesn't come back he said HCG, HMG and clomid will make it work.

2. So the heart issues he said were specifically just from an increased metabolic rate? Not other effects of the PEDs? Hm, my metabolism is still pretty damn slow on gear lol

Yes, he said its is due to "metabolic changes" (whatever that means) which he attributed to PED's. He said athlete's heart is common in people who don't use PED's but he never seen non-user in a young age like me. Basing from his words I take it PED's speed up the process. His words on stiffness were that "Hormonal change affects metabolic rate in every cell and heart muscle as well."

3. Enlarged liver....did you use a lot of orals? Would you mind giving a brief overview of what your gear use looked like over the years?

Used orals only twice. Dbol and Drol. Per recommendation of my friend (old doctor who uses AAS) I stopped all orals 8 years ago. From injects it was anything under the sun. From Primo to Tren. My liver values were the worst on Tren.

As mentioned I am going to be avoiding all orals and tren in the future, sticking to Test + EQ, but even with just those I want to make sure things stay as healthy as possible.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Anavar. Completely slipped my mind. I had my liver checked in 2008 and there were problems.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Anavar. Completely slipped my mind. I had my liver checked in 2008 and there were problems.

What kind of problems?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think of it this way. We can not talk about healthy since we do what we do. But we can minimize risk! And the risk exists even when TRT doses are being administered. In many cases it might not make a big difference but technically speaking, less risky is not the same as risk free. Even technicality putting aside and looking at simple physics it still makes sense. For example, Your optimal RBC is 14 by nature. Now on Blast its 16. I don't care if it is still within the normal range it is increased form the baseline which it was 14 (YOURS individual base by nature and most OPTIMAL) Now you reduce to TRT and that number falls to 15 in 4 weeks time. But, if you use no test at all, RBC goes down to your OPTIMAL 14 in one week time. Thus, you body uses this 3 week time to keep HPTA from going dormant, keep control of Homeostasis, thinner blood will flow which is a lot better and I myself can tell you that there is a big difference even in 2 points. Thinner blood = less stress on heart which is already in overdrive due mass increase. Those 3 weeks might not seem much but if you count you have to do 4 blasts a year that's 12 weeks (REMEMBER those numbers are as example and might be even more depending on how quick body goes from higher numbers to OPTIMAL)

I assume your numbers are related to Hemoglobin and not RBC, but same point. You are making 2 big assumptions though, neither of which are necessarily correct:
1. You assume that levels go back to normal faster coming off compared to TRT

2. You assume one's natural levels are optimal.

Regarding the first, this is not necessarily so. As shown by my blood work my HDL was back to 48 within 3.5 weeks of 100 Test E + 100 Mast E, and that HDL level is where I am normally at. Without the Mast E (only tried that once with the TRT but wouldn't again) it may have gotten back to that even faster, so at least in my experience it's similar, although I won't say it's exactly as fast....but it seems close enough to make nearly no difference.

Also, if I was doing 4 cycles per year I wouldn't even bother with TRT because you'd really only be able to be off for 4 weeks or so in-between those cycles meaning you'd still have TRT (or higher) levels of AAS in your system so adding TRT on top of that would be unnecessary to keep levels up.

Regarding your second assumption, just because the body is naturally at one level does not mean it is optimal for that person, hence why many people try to change what they are naturally at when it comes to Hb/Hct/RBC, blood pressure, T levels, etc. For instance if you look at my blood work my hemoglobin levels are actually low, and I have had blood work off cycle showing low Hb/Hct/RBC (and other blood work showing low-normal for these values). That is not necessarily a good thing and many doctors would say that low or too much lower would be less healthy compared to middle range for various reasons (one could google anemia to find those reasons). Same with blood pressure, if my natural blood pressure is 90/60 and TRT brings it up to 100/70, for example, that does not mean it is worse. In fact it could be healthier up to a point. So, again, the body's natural set points of values is not necessarily the healthiest or any healthier than other values within a certain range (of course there are points where it does become less healthy, but I have not gotten close to those with TRT personally).

With all that said again I understand that some people will not accept this because it contradicts their goals of bodybuilding. I myself was in the same boat 10 years ago, I was in self-denial. I was told this by a 58 year old guy who himself used AAS for over 30 years. Not only he spoke from experience but as a Doctor of Sports Medicine. He's been long on TRT and he told me to do my best as too hold off my use, however I didn't listen to him. His words were simple: If I don't make a living off my look I shouldn't play this game. I too thought that this is for life and he insisted I take at least yearly break for 3-4 months. I didn't listen and this break consisted of 150mg of test. Did it make it more "unhealthier"? Judging from my diagnostic last year, probably it was "unhealthier". Judging from how I felt on TRT and how I feel now - 100% positive I am more healthier now. Judging from my European friends who take breaks - they look just as good when on but with functional HPTA, no athlete's heart or enlarged livers (I used orals only twice and last time was 8 years ago). So judging from my overall experience - YES it is better for me to take breaks from now on if I decide to use PED's again.

Ok, I thought that you did cycles only with no TRT and total time was about 2 years behind your belt. Did I miss something?[/B]

Been on TRT in between cycles 2-3 times now, comparing to ~4 times coming completely off

No I don't plan anything for that. I was told by a doc that it will come back (if there was anything in the first place). In case it doesn't come back he said HCG, HMG and clomid will make it work.

OK cool, glad to hear he doesn't seem too concerned about it and it shouldn't be an issue.

Used orals only twice. Dbol and Drol. Per recommendation of my friend (old doctor who uses AAS) I stopped all orals 8 years ago. From injects it was anything under the sun. From Primo to Tren. My liver values were the worst on Tren.

How high did you take your doses over the years? I occasionally get tempted to throw tren back in the mix for sure, but my blood work showed it crashed HDL pretty hard and even though it was an injectable it raised my liver enzymes too, so I will have to avoid it along with the orals.

What kind of problems?

Enlarged Liver

But then you said the following below? Unless you meant you forgot the enlarged part too so maybe it's been enlarged before 2008, apparently.

I got an enlarged liver which had to develop in the last 4-5 years because it was fine in 2008.

But then you said the following below? Unless you meant you forgot the enlarged part too so maybe it's been enlarged before 2008, apparently.

No, I had ultrasound on my liver in 2008. After I used 700mg of Tren weekly my liver values were high and doc ordered an ultrasound. Ultrasound showed a normal liver. Now this past summer (2013) I had an Ultrasound and it showed that my liver is enlarged. So this condition had to happen sometime between 2008 and 2013.

No, I had ultrasound on my liver in 2008. After I used 700mg of Tren weekly my liver values were high and doc ordered an ultrasound. Ultrasound showed a normal liver. Now this past summer (2013) I had an Ultrasound and it showed that my liver is enlarged. So this condition had to happen sometime between 2008 and 2013.

OK, but in the above posts you said "Forgot to mention Anavar. Completely slipped my mind. I had my liver checked in 2008 and there were problems." then when asked what the problems were (i.e. what were the problems in 2008) you said "Enlarged Liver". There is no other way to interpret that other than that one of the problems in 2008 was an enlarged liver. Probably just a misunderstanding in the question or something.

I assume your numbers are related to Hemoglobin and not RBC, but same point. You are making 2 big assumptions though, neither of which are necessarily correct:
1. You assume that levels go back to normal faster coming off compared to TRT

My friend, It is not an assumption!!! I had blood work done on TRT and now that I am off TRT. One month with no TRT brought my numbers back faster than on TRT. Sometimes I didn't have those numbers after 3 months what I had on 1 month without TRT. That's why I say years of experience are very important. You assume that I assume, but I have 2 different results proved by blood work. 2.

You assume one's natural levels are optimal.

If one is healthy than yes it is OPTIMAL. If someone is a dwarf they still need HGH and if someone is castrated than he needs TRT. 2 different scenarios. My wife weighs 107lbs and her BP is 100/65 and all doctors don't have a problem with that. She stopped drinking coffee because it made her BP go up to and she feels more tired actually even though it is within normal range. There is no one size fits all. Human body knows what's best for that particular body. Now if the person has defects that is a different story. And the ones that have some issues should be double cautious if they mess with hormones.

Regarding the first, this is not necessarily so. As shown by my blood work my HDL was back to 48 within 3.5 weeks of 100 Test E + 100 Mast E, and that HDL level is where I am normally at. Without the Mast E (only tried that once with the TRT but wouldn't again) it may have gotten back to that even faster, so at least in my experience it's similar, although I won't say it's exactly as fast....but it seems close enough to make nearly no difference.

Also, if I was doing 4 cycles per year I wouldn't even bother with TRT because you'd really only be able to be off for 4 weeks or so in-between those cycles meaning you'd still have TRT (or higher) levels of AAS in your system so adding TRT on top of that would be unnecessary to keep levels up.

Regarding your second assumption, just because the body is naturally at one level does not mean it is optimal for that person, hence why many people try to change what they are naturally at when it comes to Hb/Hct/RBC, blood pressure, T levels, etc. For instance if you look at my blood work my hemoglobin levels are actually low, and I have had blood work off cycle showing low Hb/Hct/RBC (and other blood work showing low-normal for these values). That is not necessarily a good thing and many doctors would say that low or too much lower would be less healthy compared to middle range for various reasons (one could google anemia to find those reasons). Same with blood pressure, if my natural blood pressure is 90/60 and TRT brings it up to 100/70, for example, that does not mean it is worse. In fact it could be healthier up to a point. So, again, the body's natural set points of values is not necessarily the healthiest or any healthier than other values within a certain range (of course there are points where it does become less healthy, but I have not gotten close to those with TRT personally).

Been on TRT in between cycles 2-3 times now, comparing to ~4 times coming completely off

OK cool, glad to hear he doesn't seem too concerned about it and it shouldn't be an issue.

How high did you take your doses over the years? I occasionally get tempted to throw tren back in the mix for sure, but my blood work showed it crashed HDL pretty hard and even though it was an injectable it raised my liver enzymes too, so I will have to avoid it along with the orals.

Usually tried to keep them under 1.5g at the end. When I started, in my first 3-4 years it never went above 1g. I remember my first injectable was test 500 week, second was 250 of test and 250 of Deca per week, then I would swap deca for NPP or Mast, Primo, EQ, Tren.

As I said before, for some people a couple weeks clean of androgens seems like a negligible difference, but smart people know this fundamental truth that makes people reach. It is called: A penny keeps a Dollar whole!!! Remove a penny and the dollar is no more. Now its just 99 cents. I count everything in even one week and this detailness made me more in tune with my body. Now I know what has what effect on my body. But again it comes only after years of experience. I wouldn't know the difference in 3 years, it takes time.

OK, but in the above posts you said "Forgot to mention Anavar. Completely slipped my mind. I had my liver checked in 2008 and there were problems." then when asked what the problems were (i.e. what were the problems in 2008) you said "Enlarged Liver". There is no other way to interpret that other than that one of the problems in 2008 was an enlarged liver. Probably just a misunderstanding in the question or something.

Wrong assumptions. Knight9 asked "What kind of problems" and NOT "what WERE the problems" without indication of past tense. I am glad you doubled checked though because I don't want anybody to assume something when it's written black on white

Well we are both going off our experiences and clearly we have difference ones. In your experience you get back to normal faster coming completely off, in my experience I get back quickly on TRT (and have done it both ways), and for the record I usually still take the first 3-4 weeks post cycle completely off to get T levels back to TRT levels faster.

As for saying that one's natural levels of various health markers is optimal, honestly that is just a completely illegitimate argument. There are many many people out there who are generally 'healthy' (i.e. not in a disease state) but their levels are not optimal. My dad's HDL is 42. Is that optimal? What if he took fish oil that brought it up to 50....that would be healthier. How many people naturally have blood pressures above 120/80 despite not having any disease or doing anything inherently unhealthy....plenty of people. There is no basis for saying that the levels of any given hormone, health indicator, protein, gene expression, etc is automatically optimal because it is what it's naturally at. It is simply not true.

well this thread got side tracked lol. TT how you making out bro, still feeling good and all? have you made a decision one way or the other?

well this thread got side tracked lol. TT how you making out bro, still feeling good and all? have you made a decision one way or the other?

You are right. It did get side tracked. Should be back to what I wanted to know in the first place - If there are people who used TRT for 5+ years and recovered HPTA, and how long it took them.

Still feeling great. Thanks for asking. My workouts are even better. Doesn't matter how hard I train I still want more. Sometimes I feel like the gym staff wants to tell me to go home lol.

As far as TRT I don't know yet. Don't know how quick I will recover. But even if I do decide to juice again it will be more civil in the boundaries of reality. No more cruse. I am not making any $ off my looks so simply there is no need to be on year round. I suspect that one day I might have to accept TRT but I will try to prolong that as best as I can.

God Bless,

TT

You are right. It did get side tracked. Should be back to what I wanted to know in the first place - If there are people who used TRT for 5+ years and recovered HPTA, and how long it took them.

Still feeling great. Thanks for asking. My workouts are even better. Doesn't matter how hard I train I still want more. Sometimes I feel like the gym staff wants to tell me to go home lol.

As far as TRT I don't know yet. Don't know how quick I will recover. But even if I do decide to juice again it will be more civil in the boundaries of reality. No more cruse. I am not making any $ off my looks so simply there is no need to be on year round. I suspect that one day I might have to accept TRT but I will try to prolong that as best as I can.

God Bless,

TT

Out of curiosity, your friends in europe....how much of the year are they on and do you know their rough stats?

Basically trying to get a rough idea of how big they've been able to get while coming off and how long they're really off.

Would depend on esters too. I remember a guy on another forum telling everyone he was off half the year but was doing like 4 on : 4 off and using long esters (and frontloading) for the 4 on lol so he was never really off.

They do mostly 20-26 week cycles. Test is rarely used at all. Some never even touched it. Most popular is Primo (those that have $) , deca/npp, tren Hex. Masteron always present. Orals - dbol and anadrol. If they use test it's rarely above 500mgs and reserved more for those who combine powerlifting with bodybuilding. Dosages are not huge also because of costs.

Some of them boasted with progress pictures and progress has been achieved for sure. They look big but not bulky big. Nice dry look. Water retention is not welcomed and is called a "dirty" cycle. Most of them have been juicing for as long as I was. Popular thing is to get big for the summer. Start in march and finish in September. Their winter pics are not contest ready, but the ones that were during ON period I can tell they reach same level from where they stopped.

Some of them do even shorter cycles because of tight budget. GH is reserved for elite. Who knows, maybe if they had spare funds they would stay on year round? lol But what impressed me that after so many years of cycles their natty test comes back to mid normal easy.

They do mostly 20-26 week cycles. Test is rarely used at all. Some never even touched it. Most popular is Primo (those that have $) , deca/npp, tren Hex. Masteron always present. Orals - dbol and anadrol. If they use test it's rarely above 500mgs and reserved more for those who combine powerlifting with bodybuilding. Dosages are not huge also because of costs.

Some of them boasted with progress pictures and progress has been achieved for sure. They look big but not bulky big. Nice dry look. Water retention is not welcomed and is called a "dirty" cycle. Most of them have been juicing for as long as I was. Popular thing is to get big for the summer. Start in march and finish in September. Their winter pics are not contest ready, but the ones that were during ON period I can tell they reach same level from where they stopped.

Some of them do even shorter cycles because of tight budget. GH is reserved for elite. Who knows, maybe if they had spare funds they would stay on year round? lol But what impressed me that after so many years of cycles their natty test comes back to mid normal easy.

Hm, do you know general heights, weights and bf%? Not exactly of course. The reason I'm asking for specifics is because saying "nice dry look" and "big but not bulky" doesn't tell me much. I have a natural friend who is 5'6, 150lb and lean and looks fantastic in pictures....he could make zero net progress with gear and still look amazing when on just from having compounds that dry him out and increase vascularity. So it's more how much more muscle they have now while staying lean that I'm wondering about e.g. 5'11" ____lb, ___%

If I was doing 20-26 week cycles just once per year then yea March-September seems pretty optimal, then you can look worse when it's time to put more clothes on lol.

I have heard about the lack of Test use in Europe a few times before, interesting but I certainly wouldn't want to be on tren, deca, mast, dbol/drol for half the year (I understand not all at once but still).

Hm, do you know general heights, weights and bf%? Not exactly of course. The reason I'm asking for specifics is because saying "nice dry look" and "big but not bulky" doesn't tell me much. I have a natural friend who is 5'6, 150lb and lean and looks fantastic in pictures....he could make zero net progress with gear and still look amazing when on just from having compounds that dry him out and increase vascularity. So it's more how much more muscle they have now while staying lean that I'm wondering about e.g. 5'11" ____lb, ___%

If I was doing 20-26 week cycles just once per year then yea March-September seems pretty optimal, then you can look worse when it's time to put more clothes on lol.

I have heard about the lack of Test use in Europe a few times before, interesting but I certainly wouldn't want to be on tren, deca, mast, dbol/drol for half the year (I understand not all at once but still).

I'll have them email me some pics and I will post it up for you to see. But just for a general idea, my friend who is 35 years old 5'10 weighs 110kilos which is about 240lbs with apprx 8-9%bf

They don't use all of the above in one cycle. Different people have different favorites. Like my friend I just mentioned last year did 8 weeks of deca at 1000mg (HG Norma) with 20mg of d-bol (HG Naposim) then another 8weeks of Tren Hex at 700mg and another 8 weeks on 1000mg of Primo (Sheiring HG)and 350mg of Mast. No AI's but here and there he would throw clomid for a couple of days and that's it. I don't know if that's for human grade gear or because they take breaks every winter but I would never look the same on similar US UG compounds. Genetics is a factor also I guess. They all do blood works very frequently like 2 times a month because it's free. I really liked that fact so much that was actually thinking about moving back there again. Here in US medical would cost me more than my gear lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws