over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE1/nolitil

ALLEX.... You're right, I spelled it wrong. Nolotil

So wait, is it confirmed, Nolotil is the same thing as PGE1? Doesn't seem like it would be...

honestly.... its use is smoke and mirrors and it kills quality look. im not in favor and i dont think judges should either. If you are hard in most areas but the injected area is soft and puffy u should be judged accordingly

So wait, is it confirmed, Nolotil is the same thing as PGE1? Doesn't seem like it would be...

I don't believe they are one and the same.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't know anyone who has used it for a bodybuilding show but I have heard how common it is. You can tell with many tops guys now they are definitely using something. Their muscles look so full but not necessarily in a good way. It's impressive but not natural looking... although who wants to look natural :D I am not surprised you mentioned Ramy as he would be one of my first guesses.

It may make certain muscles look softer but for it's main use for guys on here it definitely doesn't make that area softer :D

I have to comment on the guy who said you will lose respect with reusing pins. People are 100% right when they say you should use alcohol with every inj and a pin only once. Totally the smart and right thing to do. But I would be lying if I said I done that. I have used the same slin pin 20 times before. To the point were it bent and I had to straighten it. Hey at least I used an alcohol swab when I bent it back... safety first :eek::D I stopped using it cos the needle actually snapped off in the end. In 7 years of injecting I have never had 1 issue ever... no infection no nothing.

Injectable dipyrone sells OTC here for like a buck or two per amp.

If this is Nolotil, I'll enter the next O. :D

You guys are funny

-FF

I don't believe they are one and the same.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They're different. We're taking about the nolotil that is used in surgery on babies to swell up their organs so it's easier for the surgeons to do their thing.

My source is a top trainer to pros and has been a very long time.
When is the last time you got an infection from a subQ injection? I have never had one and I reuse needles a dozen times each. I'm surprised you guys don't know about this phenomenon. It's been the way for a long time at the top.

Yeah, probably not the most resposible thing, but I have often re-used my slin pins for sub-q injects--as much as 15-20 times before gettinga new one. There is no other reason for it other than I don't feel like going upstairs and constantly getting new pins out of the drawer. I have never had an infection.

Last edited:
You lost all credibility when u said u "reuse needles"

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

To Jaun's credit, re-usinga slin pin for a sub-q inejct is quit different than re-using a regular pin for an I.M. injection. I have never and would never re-use an I.M pin.

So, what's the protocol on this again?

The one sold here is 500mg/ml, comes in 2ml ampules.

I have a couple of friends who do small shows and will tell them about this.

Pinkton does 50 Lr3 injects eod, no marks. I assumed at your level of the game you would know about nolitil injects everywhere the day before the show? It's mostly done in the top pro shows.

I am surprised someone like Big Ramy wouldn't just do his calves to bring them up to the level of the rest of his body instead of doing everything... Wonder why you would inject something like this into anything but your weak points when you are at that level...

LOL I love these threads

I am surprised someone like Big Ramy wouldn't just do his calves to bring them up to the level of the rest of his body instead of doing everything... Wonder why you would inject something like this into anything but your weak points when you are at that level...

LOL I love these threads

I'm guessing he is over accentuating his legs as a " hahaha bitches, you have sticks and I have trees..."

Injectable dipyrone sells OTC here for like a buck or two per amp.

If this is Nolotil, I'll enter the next O. :D

Nolotil = dipyrone, NOT PGE1, or alprostadil
So that makes it difficult to figure out what is being discussed here. Nolotil is a Spanish drug that is an analgesic.

Alprostadil is PGE1, sold as brand names: Caverject, Edex, and is a component of Bimix and Trimix. I'm sure this is what the drug being discussed is, but I don't know where this "nolotil" comes from.

I know some guys who use caverject for alot of different areas!:)

Isnt there an entire thread dedicated to PGE1 and its effects and who has used it and who hasn't....including other threads that are logs?

Why on earth would DJ inject Ramy 120x and risk having a subcutaneous water type of reaction. I hope you really consider your source on this because it sounds ridiculous but who knows?
That stuff does sound ridiculous

The chance of getting an infection from a needle that ha only touched your blood and has not been dropped on the ground or anything of the sort is extremely low. I reuse them many times

As far as nolotil, everyone uses it differently. Nowadays though nolotil and synthol is huge....can't even compete without one or both no matter your genetics.

The chance of getting an infection from a needle that ha only touched your blood and has not been dropped on the ground or anything of the sort is extremely low. I reuse them many times

As far as nolotil, everyone uses it differently. Nowadays though nolotil and synthol is huge....can't even compete without one or both no matter your genetics.

I've even had this confirmed by a pro since making this thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
I am Annie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131