over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE1/nolitil

FWIW, my father is diabetic and he's completely reckless with his needles and syringes. Seen him use one for 3 weeks until it started getting rusty. He also uses the little ones for finger tips several times. Never had a single problem.

I give him a hard time because of it and he just says "leave me alone".

Regarding nolitil, I didn't know it was PGE-1.

It's not nolOtil, right? Nolotil is just dipyrone.

NOLOTIL IS Not PGE-1 ITS DIPYRONE OR METAMIZOLE!

It can be used to kick start a SEO cycle or I guess on stage bring up lagging bodypart immediately. BUT if you even used it the bodypart looks swollen like bloated look from the swelling. You loose the look of hardness but gain size.

Last edited:

It can be used to kick start a SEO cycle or I guess on stage bring up lagging bodypart immediately. BUT if you even used it the bodypart looks swollen like bloated look from the swelling. You loose the look of hardness but gain size.

truth and not worth it IMO.... quality is being killed by this lately and slin is being blamed falsely

johnjuan.

you are the biggest sellout EVER.....

congrats..

:headbang:

What's ridiculous is what little knowledge people have here in regards to Olympia competitors.

What's ridiculous is someone starting a thread about a drug and they have no clue what drug they are even trying to talk about. PGE1 is Nolotil. That's what ridiculous.

Rex.

Oh, and Nolotil sucks in comparison to Esiclene. I've used at least 200 amps of Esiclene (2 100 amp orders I remember distinctly & I kept it all) and would buy more today if possible. I've used less than 20 amps Nolotil and it is still available yet I choose not to buy. Really wasn't even close to me.

Rex.

The chance of getting an infection from a needle that ha only touched your blood and has not been dropped on the ground or anything of the sort is extremely low. I reuse them many times

As far as nolotil, everyone uses it differently. Nowadays though nolotil and synthol is huge....can't even compete without one or both no matter your genetics.

Seriously? If you really think you can't become a (good) pro without using synthol or that other bullshit you might have to find yourself a different sport. It's really sad that people think like this.

That's funny. I have taken dipyrone injections in the past for headaches (I don't like pills) and always thought the temporary swelling came from the 2ml of liquid in the delts, nothing else. It subsides in a few hours, though. Ramy should put a few hundred cc's of this in each calve before stepping onstage.

Seriously? If you really think you can't become a (good) pro without using synthol or that other bullshit you might have to find yourself a different sport. It's really sad that people think like this.

I'm afraid he's right.

What's ridiculous is someone starting a thread about a drug and they have no clue what drug they are even trying to talk about. PGE1 is Nolotil. That's what ridiculous.

Rex.

I said it's the drug given to babies when their organs are operated on to swell them up. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I never said it was an analgesic drug. Go read the undercover pro thread, google it. He discusses nolitil use and how pros will come in smaller if the drug becomes harder to get a hold of. Although the drug can always be synthesized as the company I work for just had it synthesized and is up on our website. Nolitil is pge1/caverject.

His statement is reflective on the guru he works with who knows the truth.

Last edited:
Oh, and Nolotil sucks in comparison to Esiclene. I've used at least 200 amps of Esiclene (2 100 amp orders I remember distinctly & I kept it all) and would buy more today if possible. I've used less than 20 amps Nolotil and it is still available yet I choose not to buy. Really wasn't even close to me.

Rex.

What body parts did you use it on?

I said it's the drug given to babies when their organs are operated on to swell them up. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I never said it was an analgesic drug. Go read the undercover pro thread, google it. He discusses nolitil use and how pros will come in smaller if the drug becomes harder to get a hold of. Although the drug can always be synthesized as the company I work for just had it synthesized and is up on our website. Nolitil is pge1/caverject.

What # thread does the undercover pro talk about it?

The information is crooked. I can't find Nolitil anywhere. Nolotil is not caverject, it's novalgina, novalgin or dipirona/dipyrone/metamizole.

Please read:

Nasser El Sonbaty - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder | The Official Web Site - Part V cont'd

This article apparently doesn't differentiate between them:

Site injections, progress or madness ...? | JuicedMuscle.com

In every instance of Nolotil found on Google it's dipyrone, an extremely common and dirty cheap pain killer and fever reducer sold OTC in most countries.

Caverject is prescription mostly everywhere and fairly expensive.

This is Nolotil:

**broken link removed**

I haven't found any Nolitil.

Nolotil is a drug that surgeons injected (not sure if they still do it) to temporarily enlarge the heart of infants during heart surgery so the heart wasn't so tiny.

What # thread does the undercover pro talk about it?

I just checked. The undercover pro thread was deleted as the illegal activity discussed would jeopardize the website owner's business. This sucks as that thread was extremely entertaining.

Nolotil is a drug that surgeons injected (not sure if they still do it) to temporarily enlarge the heart of infants during heart surgery so the heart wasn't so tiny.

Ok, dipyrone...

And what does PGE-1 have to do with this?

Ok, dipyrone...

We aren't talking about the analgesic you keep mentioning. It's not that drug. This drug is used to swell tissue, not to kill pain.

Do a google search on nolitil and bodybuilding. Threads have been posted on it since 2002. There are threads on lots of bodybuilding forums.

Last edited:
Ok, dipyrone...

Not sure what you mean, I'm just telling what it was originally used for

PGE-1 is a Prostaglandin (think everyone knew that anyway). Is used in newborns with something called "Patent Ductus Arteriosus". It is also used for "Critical Limb Ischemia" by increasing vasodialation inducing angiogenisis. Also used for erectile dysfunction. Its a local vasodialator, so it will increase blood flow where it is injected. Prostaglandins also have properties to soften the surrounding tissue to allow even greater than normal expansion (thats why people are using it for penis enlargement because it softens the tunica and increases bloodflow and expands it more than a normal erection).

We all have prostaglandins in our body, it is naturally produced, you can increase your natty production by taking Evening Primrose Oil (but Evening primrose oil is also a DHT blocker, which is good if you got prostate or balding problems, but not good if you are trying to achieve high DHT for the anabolic properties). Just the stuff you inject is concentrated and injected locally for greater effects.

Last edited:
Prostaglandin E1 (PGE-1 or Caverject)
512px-Alprostadil.svg.png

Metamizol (Nolotil or Dipyrone)
727px-Metamizole2DACS.svg.png

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics