over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real world experiences of high dose eq no test/ very little test

Believe he was referring to Mr. Mentzer based on the clues provided.

Concrete, what was the book? I'd be interested in purchasing and reading it. Note if I'm wrong it's just a guess based on the info.

I'm looking for it now. It has a blue cover and is about 5"x8" and half inch thick. I think I purchased it from his family or someone marketing it after his death. Hope that helps. He also had a lot of info about SEO injections and how to do them. He had pointed out an area at the top of the tri towards the arm pit that he said was the magic spot for arm size.
Hopefully I can find the damn thing..........

CG

Last edited:
I'm currently on 1,500mg eq, 500mg npp, and 500mg test prop. Regardless of all those who fear high hematocrit blah blah blah I love very high doses of eq. It feels clean and safe to me. There are no notable negative sides. I listen to my body. That's the way I do things.

As in no blood tests? JJ, I hope that's not the case.......16 weeks at 600/week had my hemo so high they almost refused a blood donation and even then I was laying there forever waiting for the slow drip to finish.

I'm sure you're aware, but there's a lot that goes on under the skin that you may not "feel".

How the hell was I supposed to know you forgot his name? I didn't have a clue who you were talking about so I asked. Considering my post was perfectly light-hearted, maybe you should "lighten up, man".

Knight9, when you copy my post and start your thread with "fuck all that, why not name the guy?" What the hell do you expect? Look that has an abruptness to it that doesn't ring friendly or light. Tell ya what. If I purchase an all expenses paid class at a French finishing school will you go?

CG

I appreciate the responses guys! How much truth is there to dramatically elevated hematocrit values vs a high dose test. Real world experiences are appreciated!

Other than possibly getting high hematocrit from EQ, isn't EQ supposed to be quite mild/safe??

If anyone can chime in I would appreciate that.

Knight9, when you copy my post and start your thread with "fuck all that, why not name the guy?" What the hell do you expect? Look that has an abruptness to it that doesn't ring friendly or light. Tell ya what. If I purchase an all expenses paid class at a French finishing school will you go?

CG

To be clear...I was using the term "fuck all that" to running 3grams of EQ. Then, I asked why you didn't name the person (especially since you said he was no longer alive). For a moment, it seemed like you were purposefully withholding the info so people didn't go try and find it or something of the sort. I am explaining this because I don't like people trying to make me out to look like a dick or be offended when I am not trying to be one.

Other than possibly getting high hematocrit from EQ, isn't EQ supposed to be quite mild/safe??

Yes...and the high hematocrit and hemoglobin are the things that scare me. Blood that is like sludge causing a stroke or cardiac event...

Aside from that, the only thing that is really a negative is the possibility of incredible anxiety for some users.

To be clear...I was using the term "fuck all that" to running 3grams of EQ. Then, I asked why you didn't name the person (especially since you said he was no longer alive). For a moment, it seemed like you were purposefully withholding the info so people didn't go try and find it or something of the sort. I am explaining this because I don't like people trying to make me out to look like a dick or be offended when I am not trying to be one.
To be fair, this is how I viewed the post as well Concrete. This is just one of those instances where the internet does a very poor job of conveying people's intentions and how they mean to say things.

So does anyone have any real world experience of dosing a gram or more of eq and getting hematocrit checked vs high dose test or npp ?

eq should not be ran under 600 mgs in my opinion. I fucking love EQ like JJ said it just feels clean and doesn't wear out my body like tren, orals or even npp. I ran Eq and Sus two summers ago and loved it. The Clean feeling you have can't be stressed enough. If you run tren you know the dirty run down feeling im talking about. Anyways, Ramping my dose up to a gram is when i felt eqs true power and by power i mean strength stamina fullness and vascularity. Did i mention strength? I literally jumped up retarded amounts of weight on the bar in literally two weeks after ramping up the dose. Was looking sick and just fucking loved it probly more than any cycle i ever ran. But once again once i pass up around 750 mgs my dick just dies off. Like no sex drive in sight. SO unfortunatly I can't run it like I want to and it has kept me from ever using it again because I won't do it again under a gram but with no dick for the ol lady then it just ain't worth it. I guess i could throw some low dose tren to do the trick but again tren wears me down so fast and gives me heart burn among other sides I try to not fuck with. Saying this while im running a super low dose of tren with npp and test lol. But yea EQ if I didn't have that shitty side would be a staple in my regimen.

So does anyone have any real world experience of dosing a gram or more of eq and getting hematocrit checked vs high dose test or npp ?

Yes, I don't run anything at a level which would be considered high on this board but I've run rest at 1400/week, NPP at 600/week, never had the high hematocrit levels. Running the Equi at 600/week I did.

I'm looking for it now. It has a blue cover and is about 5"x8" and half inch thick. I think I purchased it from his family or someone marketing it after his death. Hope that helps. He also had a lot of info about SEO injections and how to do them. He had pointed out an area at the top of the tri towards the arm pit that he said was the magic spot for arm size.
Hopefully I can find the damn thing..........

CG

the B button? lol!

I was thinking of that the other day while looking for new places to pin, lol, ever try it?

I have run eq to 1800mg for several months.

I like eq but always considered it very mild.

I always point out that it is chemically almost identical to dbol.

think of dbol that doesn't really aromatize much and has a long ass ester and you have eq!

part of why you really need to run 600+mg to get much of anything out of it, that 600 is really like 350mgs of dbol with no bloat, dbol was never great for me.

I think in realty it is not effecting rbc's as much as we like to say.

even if it did, look at research on drol which IS an anemia drug like a real one that means it DOES work on rbc and you need to use that for months before seeing the rbc effect and that is a rapid acting drug unlike eq... so few months plus a month and one MIGHT get rbc effect, most don't run it that long anyway...

Mike Arnold has published an article or two in favor of high dosage EQ.

I'm a fan of it even at the 600-800 range. Solid steady gains with low side effects are good enough for me.

Keep in mind that while I have seen high dose EQ produce substantial results, it can increase hematocrit quite a bit, so I am not advocating it as much as simply putting the information out there. Often times I may say something just for informational purposes--it doesn't necessarily mean I am advocating it.

For example, I might say 20 IU of pharm-grade GH does amazing things to the physique, but I have NEVER advocated that dosage--for many reasons. So, the statement may be true, but it doesn't mean I necessarily think it is a good idea. I think sometimes people confuse recommendations with information.

It appears to have a reduced side effect profile in the typical areas we normally experience side effects, but just because something "seems" safer does not necessarily mean it is. There are many "unseen" and "unfelt" side effects that can be caused by AAS--and often, these type of side effects are not monitored.

For example, for many years nandrolone was held up as one of, if not the "safest" steroid. Jeff Everson once wrote an article on steroid safety and gave nandrolone a #1 rating for steroid safety. Many others also believed it was quite mild in terms of overall health.

Now we know it is quite damaging to the heart and not safe at all--at least compared to steroids like testosterone. So, what we see and feel is not always what we get.

Has anyone ever run the gram+ for say 20 weeks or more?

Yes, I have. I have trued just about everything at one time or another--even the more extreme stuff--just to see what effects it produces. I want both book knowledge and real-world experience.

mike can you state some of the dosages and what you felt the differences were physique wise and side effects at different dosages? Thanks!

Let's see.

My eq was dosed at 300mg pet ml and i used two ml per day every day for 6 weeks only.

If eq is actually around 61mg per 100mg per ml, in was getting b around 366 x7 (2,562mg)

But idk of purity.

I saw veins but no "more" benefit of higher dose.
Then again only 6 weeks.

Say i run a test-e and eq cycle,of 16 weeks.
Test for the first 8 weeks would be dosed @ 1500mgs a week and eq @ 900-1000mgs a wk.
8 weeks later i will ramped both products ,test-e @ 2100 mgs a week and eq @ 1200-1500mgs a week. I get great results at those doses.

Eq is a weak aas but with test and doses over 1` gram are doses to see great results imop

Say i run a test-e and eq cycle,of 16 weeks.
Test for the first 8 weeks would be dosed @ 1500mgs a week and eq @ 900-1000mgs a wk.
8 weeks later i will ramped both products ,test-e @ 2100 mgs a week and eq @ 1200-1500mgs a week. I get great results at those doses.

Eq is a weak aas but with test and doses over 1` gram are doses to see great results imop

I've actually been talking to my brother about this. When I used eq years ago it was when I still believed in very low amounts and I never went above 400 mg a week. I eventually stopped using it as for me, I didn't see any increased benefits for what I was personally looking for.

Talking to my brother the other day about this, he said a friend of his uses high eq with trt of test. I've never met his friend or talked details with him but I can say the pics of him that my brother showed me were pretty impressive. I don't know about any types of health issues he may have either though.... making me think I should try it out again just to see how my body can handle it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131