over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol in Calves day 1 out of 30

I agree with Graybass. I am not trying to be an ass here only give honest opinion. You are no where near 8% bf and if your show is in April, you are far behind. You need to worry about CONDITIONING right now not size. Peel back the layers and see what you have to work with on stage. Your hams are weak and from what I can see on your mid section, it's very soft. You need to get a strict diet going and a good amount of cardio each day. Competing isn't about who can be the biggest guy in stage reguardless of what they look like. You need symmetry you need proportion and you need conditioning my friend.
IMO it does not look like you have been training for 5 years but if you have then obviously diet has not been a lifestyle change for you yet.
I would skip this comp and start with mellow AAS cycles first then go from there. Syntherol is for those advanced lifters who do the work and have put in the time but have weak body parts. Your far too young an inexperienced for this.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your hamstrings are a glaring weakness even with the weak calves. If you use synthol in your calves your hamstrings are even going to look worse.

What does this even mean? All muscles originate and insert at the same locations on the human body.

Example:
Gastronemius
O: Later/Medial femur condyle
I: Calcaneus

I'm not even going to answer this question. Do some research.

I agree with Graybass. I am not trying to be an ass here only give honest opinion. You are no where near 8% bf and if your show is in April, you are far behind. You need to worry about CONDITIONING right now not size. Peel back the layers and see what you have to work with on stage. Your hams are weak and from what I can see on your mid section, it's very soft. You need to get a strict diet going and a good amount of cardio each day. Competing isn't about who can be the biggest guy in stage reguardless of what they look like. You need symmetry you need proportion and you need conditioning my friend.
IMO it does not look like you have been training for 5 years but if you have then obviously diet has not been a lifestyle change for you yet.
I would skip this comp and start with mellow AAS cycles first then go from there. Syntherol is for those advanced lifters who do the work and have put in the time but have weak body parts. Your far too young an inexperienced for this.

I'm going to post pictures of my current conditioning so that people will stop telling me I don't look ready for April and that I look like I haven't been training for long. You can't tell by the photo at all.

Please don't be offended but you are much to young and small to be using oil. If I were you I'd spend the next 5 years bulking up and then take a look at my calves. Nothing 30-40lbs of muscle could not fix.

I'm not small I started out at 210 then had to cut down for the comp. I've tried calf injections and everything for a long time and different training methods. Even at 210 my calves were small. Thanks for the tip though.

Here are photos of my current conditioning for people saying I look like I'm not ready to compete in April. I still appreciate all the feedback though. Wouldn't be a forum without criticism and I'm taking it all in so keep it coming guys. Thanks for following along too.

Attachments

• IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 634
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 661
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 913
I'm not even going to answer this question. Do some research.

LOL! Says the 24 year old with 14" calfs.

I just did, and it makes 0 sense. When idiots refer to the length of muscles/tendons as "insertions" they are making themselves look stupid. I've taken graduate level anatomy, and that's not what insertion means when referring to muscles.

LOL! Says the 24 year old with 14" calfs.

I just did, and it makes 0 sense. When idiots refer to the length of muscles/tendons as "insertions" they are making themselves look stupid. I've taken graduate level anatomy, and that's not what insertion means when referring to muscles.

Don't call me an idiot. I didn't disrespect you so don't disrespect me. I will take constructive criticism all day but not disrespect. Some people have higher calf insertions than others (no I have not taken anatomy but people who haven't refer to them as insertions or so I've noticed) If you've taken anatomy than you should definitely know that some people's calves are higher than others, thus making it twice are hard to work the muscle. This is fact. Also, yes, I'm 24 years old with 14 inch calves and have tried everything else so now I'm here making a thread and posting my results along the way. If you think I'm an idiot then simply don't follow the thread, Thank you.

Don't inject that crap bud. There are a few studies out there showing synthol can/will cause muscle necrosis. You don't want puss filled cysts being cut out of your calves bud. The "results aka inflammation" are only temporary anyways.

Don't inject that crap bud. There are a few studies out there showing synthol can/will cause muscle necrosis. You don't want puss filled cysts being cut out of your calves bud. The "results aka inflammation" are only temporary anyways.

I'll take proper protocol if I see a lump I'll stop injections and wait until it goes down then continue. If it happens too many times I'll stop and say its not worth it. Its worth giving it a shot as long as I follow proper procedure as to not injure myself. I appreciate the heads up though.

Guys, this dude is obviously locked on the idea that synthol is the way to go.It appears from his comments that he doesn't want any advice either. Because I'm pretty sure the majority of us are on the same page as to what we think about a baby (inexperienced) using synthol before he has put the hard work in and exhausted all other avenues of growth.This is strictly a log of synthol in the calves. With that said, let him post his progress. He is 24, so he already knows everything, lol. Ahh too be young :)

Do your calves EVERYDAY. Front, Toes Pointed Outward, Toes Pointed Inwards. Thats How I Got Mine To Grow. And No Your Not In Good Shape To Do A Show. Not Trying To Be mean I'm Just Giving You Constructive Criticism. You Look Watery And Look To Be Around 10% Body Fat When You Should Be Around 4-5%.

Last edited:

Educate yourself on a subject before you spread misinformation. SEOs cannot cause muscle necrosis. It's a medical fact.

I always find it weird that guys on here will do all the gear in the world looking to progress... they will go thru china gh like water looking for a few lbs... they will take research peptides and various substances from unknown origins for a lil fat loss or muscle.... they will take insulin while never being more than average in LA fitness... yetttt will scold a guy getting on stage for experimenting w sum oil in a genetically weak part that is the hardest muscle to bring up... kinda amusing to say the least on what is accepted and not... spot shooting short ester gears ok...even shooting peps into your cock is ok here... but god forbid mct oil in minimal amounts in a calf... LOL

I always find it weird that guys on here will do all the gear in the world looking to progress... they will go thru china gh like water looking for a few lbs... they will take research peptides and various substances from unknown origins for a lil fat loss or muscle.... they will take insulin while never being more than average in LA fitness... yetttt will scold a guy getting on stage for experimenting w sum oil in a genetically weak part that is the hardest muscle to bring up... kinda amusing to say the least on what is accepted and not... spot shooting short ester gears ok...even shooting peps into your cock is ok here... but god forbid mct oil in minimal amounts in a calf... LOL

I don't think that's the problem we see with it... I think we see somebody just looking for a shortcut because based on those pics he hasn't worked out very long, hasn't worked out very hard, doesn't seem to know much about diet, etc etc. To me it's akin to putting a $4000 set of tires and rims on a POS 20 year old Corollla.

I don't think that's the problem we see with it... I think we see somebody just looking for a shortcut because based on those pics he hasn't worked out very long, hasn't worked out very hard, doesn't seem to know much about diet, etc etc. To me it's akin to putting a $4000 set of tires and rims on a POS 20 year old Corollla.

So what is a shortcut and what is not tho brother? This is what im getting at... i have never really ran gh or slin amd use minimal lose dose T only w some adex to hit ~220lbs 9-10% at 5'10"..... does that mean that someone else who is less developed is taking a short cut if he uses more mgs than me? What if he is rich and can afford 6iu humatrope ed, is that a shortcut just bc i dont think its necessary at that level? Is elvia just using a shortcut using pge1 in his arms for site enhancements? What about all these guys that use all these new peptide protocols when 1000s of prior physiques have been made more advanced w test deca and dbol for 30 years... this is a show of who looks the best on a particular day.... whether u used 600mg or 2500mg doesnt matter on stage or when ustand next to someone...

I am exhausting all avenues before i try it on my calves... hell, ive never even done gh or slin except for one week... im 220 ~9-10% at 5'10" on minimal low dose T only... there are plenty of guys using much more than me and gh slin peps etc... does that mean they took a shortcut bc they wpuld rather do gh then put a lil more effort on diet or in training? What if i add gh at thos point and talk to ronnie coleman, he may laugh at me thinking wow, this guy needs gh at 220 10%?? Lol...its all subjective...

If it wasnt calves he was talking about, id probably agree w you... i just know shitty hi calves when i see them, bc well, i have them... grew about 1 wholeeee inch from when i was 160 lbs to my biggest of about 225, and i habe known they are weak and hammered them multiple timea a week for years to the point of tears in my eyes trying make them grow.... calves are different than every other muscle to progress... i almost wish i woulda just seo these bitches two years ago bc training them has literally been a waste of 2-3 years...sitting here w ~29" quad w a 16.5" calf blows lol..

Last edited:
I agree with Pitbull...For me I would say there is no short cut when it comes to calves...My highest weight was 235, best was 227 and even then my calves were small as shit! They vein up real nice (but my body is usually vascular), but could not gain in size no matter how many times a week I would train them...I've run Syntherol on my bis and tris a couple of times now but never got around to thinking about doing my calves.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131