over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol/SEO

That’s a very well written advertisement by synthetek.

Are those of us who’ve tried it allowed to still disagree?

Logical fallacies and strong correlations/assumptions don’t cancel out our experiences and opinions.

Most of us just don’t argue because it’s sort of like bringing up an issue about Pfizer on a show sponsored by Pfizer.

If we aren’t allowed to have an opposing view, that’s okay. Just tell us.

Nobody here is definitively saying it IS anything, they’re just saying we know it isn’t likely to be the same muscle and trying to guess what the volume is made up of.

The burden of proof lies with the believer.

I assume I’ll just be blasted about those, so I’ll relieve myself from the thread.

What you are saying is that it's ok for someone to argue that the sky is red because they believe so, even though all evidence shows it's blue.

And about the article that I linked are all those independant studies done by reputable scientists and published in credentialed publications that the article relies on, were actually paid for by Synthetek? And all the various countries' health departments were duped by it in issuing the licences/permits?

No, those are your words.

Like I said, I won’t be participating in this anymore.

Best of luck everyone.

It is used more than people speak about and for sure can make a difference when used properly and not overly done. The whole stretching of fascia thing I dont buy however lol. It just inflames the muscle and sits in there. Shoot gear consistently into your arms or rear delts, youll notice a very similar effect. Its just an "inflammatory" effect in a way.
I got into a habit of shooting my rear delts a lot with my gear shots and I can absolutely 💯 tell in my rear delts. The "inflammatory" effect is real.

I got into a habit of shooting my rear delts a lot with my gear shots and I can absolutely 💯 tell in my rear delts. The "inflammatory" effect is real.
Oh yes! Used to love having someone shoot my rear delts for that exact reason!!! lol! Triceps too

There is a multiple Olympian that's a member here...If that man decided to speak the bro science would be finished forever.

Truth is most of you have absolutely no clue who is using it and who is not...And as we have seen from past threads, even those "in the know" speaking about their "friends", have no clue;)
Care to elaborate on this anymore? I know I personally would love to hear more about this as I am guessing you have a pretty good idea as to what he would say???

Care to elaborate on this anymore? I know I personally would love to hear more about this as I am guessing you have a pretty good idea as to what he would say???

Nope not my place to do that shit man...I worked for Synthetek for many years, I've seen the books. I've also seen countless exchanges between Big A and those asking him to set up specific cycles and even purchasing directly through him to stay off the books.

Cancel culture has been around forever...Steroids are taboo for the non-user. Syntherol is taboo for the non-user...Everyone scared to lose a fan so they tell their flock what they want to hear to keep the funds coming in.

The guys above that "known" and are arguing with him, would run away with their tails between their legs if they saw who's who and what's what...There would be a lot of yeah but, but, but;)

This was even proven a year or so back when a well known person was on here arguing about one of his closest friends not doing it only to end up embarrassed by the end of that...Because his buddy had even ordered as recently as a handful of months earlier. Even their "friends" will lie to them!

Some gurus (Alex Kikel) will say that any injection will cause an anabolic reaction as a matter of fact. He said any injection but IIRC, the Syntherol ad said that MCT oil in particular caused AR activation. Alex said an injection in whatever muscle you have trained that days is good, he said post-workout. What do you guys say? Would the possible anabolism be canceled out by whatever little trauma is caused by the injection?

Something I quite didn't understand about SEO. It's based on MCT oil but isn't it actually one of the quickest dispersing oils?

Everyone is different but I am surprised how many have issues with arm injections. The older I have gotten the less I like injecting so it's minimal now but when I done syntherol in my arms I found it very easy. The hard part for me was just allocating the time and being consistent but the actual injections were no problem. I done my calves first time so I supposed anything after that is easy :D Even my calves weren't bad apart from a few shots. Although afterwards I tried an AAS injection in my calves and it was with "pain free" test e and that was horrible and I couldn't walk so I have never tried it again.

My bi-ceps and tri-ceps felt amazing when I done them and I didn't have an issues at all. I done a short experiment with my chest and that was horrible though. Well my upper chest was fine and felt great but anything lower and I would hit something and it never felt right.

For the guys who have questions I always say just try it for yourself and you will know. It works extremely well and can make a massive difference but a small number may not like but like most things you will truly learn once you actually try it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity