over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep injects?

Site injections are a waste of time as far as using hormones. Your only option is Syntherol if that's what you looking for.

If you decide to site inject you have got to go fairly deep. Use at least a 1" 27 gauge pin minimum. Go extremely slow and as straight as possible at 1/16" deep per pressure push. Once you get past 3/8" depth your pretty much clear of hitting a nerve most times. If you hit a nerve you will know it because your body will make you jerk the syringe out as a reflex. Once you have it all the way in, very slowly finish injection wait about 30 seconds and then pull the syringe straight back out slowly.

Site injections are a waste of time as far as using hormones. Your only option is Syntherol if that's what you looking for.

I agree...Anyone truly interested in localized growth, Syntherol is the only real option with proven results!

I have site injected outer quads and got amazing results. I use a slin pin always,, heat up the vial,,, works great.
My biceps are a weak point. Any recommendations on site inject in them?

What are you using as solution(s) for injection?

There's some/tiny/maybe/weak/questionable evidence that site injections may have a negligible effect ONLY if using TNE or suspension. And I personally think even that is false. Anything with an ester is 100% not going to work at the site of injection. How could it? The whole point of esterifying test is to KEEP it from being available all at once.

Just my 2c,
-hungry

With the amount of times I have injected my quads and shoulders, if site injections worked those would be the largest part of my body. The only part that get's hit more are glutes. My glutes are large but mostly because I have a fat ass from squats and food. Other than seo, site injections won't do anything other than swell temporarily. Just my opinion based on my experience.

TrenA/Prop in the biceps gave me horrible pain in the site for days...on both arms. It just didn't work out for me. Wasn't the gear since it was very comfortable in all other sites.

Yeah I think I'm a pussy...did biceps once. I went and trained arms right after and felt like a god.......

....until the next day they were swollen and even trying to drive my car was a nightmare. I swore to not do them again haha.

Yeah I think I'm a pussy...did biceps once. I went and trained arms right after and felt like a god.......

....until the next day they were swollen and even trying to drive my car was a nightmare. I swore to not do them again haha.

I'm with this guy. I've tried as little as 1ml, always on the inner head, and all the way up to 2.5ml. It seems no matter how much massaging I do, or the volume of the oil, they are excruciating.

Just straightening them out kills me. Stupidly I keep hitting them lol.

I've used site injects in my left biceps only for the last several months as my left arm lags by about 1/2 inch. It definitely works. Brought that arm up by almost a half inch and it looks full and natural. The injection process feels quite uncomfortable. Sliding the pun in is a bit unnerving. The oil flowing in can feel weird too. Start out low as it can leave you quite sore the first few times. But I use up to 3mls at a time now with no soreness the next day. I just rotate between heads every other inject and move up and down the bicep a little bit but keeping it pretty close to the peak

I had a bad batch of dirty gear from a shit lab, did two shots one in each bicep... never again. Looked like the elephant man and couldn't bend my arms for 2 days lol

I've been doing 1/2 a cc in the inner head and outer head. At first, yes I got some crazy inflammation. The key is to start low and find the sweet spots. Now I get minimum to no inflammation. I usually flex to find the peak, relax it, and pin 1/2 a cc on the inner side of the vein and 1/2 a cc on the outer side of the vein running down my arm (as suggested by Lk3). Using a slin pin or 27ga 1/2" pin has worked the best for my biceps. I made the mistake of pinning up to 2ccs before and never again, the pain and swelling is unbearable.

I honestly started doing them to add more sites to my rotation. I did notice that it helped bring the muscle out especially the outer head. It began to pop more. Also, my triceps and lats began to "pop" more after I started injecting them. The oil stretches the fascia no doubt.

I now have some syntherol from the good people at synthetek. Not sure where I want to use it yet. I really want to bring out my pathetic quads. I'll have to search/figure out a nice protocol.

This is what works for me...flex your bicep hard and dead center of the peak is where you inject.I use this location every time with great results. I use a slin pin and never go over 3/4 cc due to discomfort. I like this location because if you do get inflammation it tends to look natural not a lumpy mess.

This is what works for me...flex your bicep hard and dead center of the peak is where you inject.I use this location every time with great results. I use a slin pin and never go over 3/4 cc due to discomfort. I like this location because if you do get inflammation it tends to look natural not a lumpy mess.

I can't ever get a slin pin to pull any oil, let alone shoot it lol. What are you shooting?

I can't ever get a slin pin to pull any oil, let alone shoot it lol. What are you shooting?

if helps if you heat your gear up before pulling oil into your slin pin
i do lots of bi lateral site injections using 29g .5inch slin pin .5ml each
have to heat my gear up tho otherwise it wont pull like you said
i hit calves, bis, tris, pecs, quads, lats usually what ever muscle i am training

i hit calves, bis, tris, pecs, quads, lats usually what ever muscle i am training

Nice!! I'll give that a try. Thanks bro[emoji106]

Or you can just pull the plunger out and back load it. I get much less pain going deeper though. At least 1 inch. Some of the pins with an insulin needle can leave lumps in the bicep that look unnatural

Actually I just realized, these are 25ga 5/8" needles I'm using.

Like heavyhitter said, the smaller pins leave lumps especially going over 1/2cc. So up to 1/2cc I'm using slin pins, over that I'm using 25ga pins. Which makes sense since my slin pins are 1/2ml.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
hania22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins