over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So it's time to kick things into high gear yet again. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I spent the past 2.5 months cruising on some test cyp and deca. Didn't run any peps or GH, etc.

This week I just started to add some things in. My plan so far is the following:

DIET
-4 solid meals a day.
-High carbs, moderate protein, and moderate fats.
-Calories are higher on training days.
-2-3 swigs of LBAs during the day and before bed.
-Goal is to eat my way into a bigger leaner self.

SUPPS
-375mgs test cyp (125mgs dosed 3x a week).
-450mgs deca (150mgs dosed 3x a week).
-150mgs parabolan (50mgs dosed 3x a week).
-RAD140 dosed at 10mgs daily.
-GHRP6 dosed at 250mcgs 2-3x a day.
-IGF1-LR3 dosed at 100mcgs preworkout (training days only).
-IGF1-DES dosed at 200mcgs split bilaterally in muscles trained, 100mcgs per side postworkout.
-CJC1295 DAC dosed at 5mgs a week (split into 3 injections during the week).
-Synthetine 2mLs preworkout.
-Synthelator 1mL preworkout.
-Possibly looking to play with some syntherol for chest and legs.

TRAINING
-Currently utilizing my typical high volume approach.
-Split is chest/legs/back/legs/shoulders.
-Arms trained sporadically as needed.
-More focus placed on lagging body parts such as legs.
-Might incorporate a 5x5 program and add accessory work as needed, still brainstorming.

All my DVDs are from my boys at Stealthgroup. Peps and chems are obviously from Superior Peptides. Syntherol/synthetine/synthelator/synthelamin (b12) etc, are from none other then Synthetek.

As you can see I'm using nothing but the best of the best. I don't have time or energy to waste with shitty/bunk products....so I am sticking with the sponsors here that have always come through for me. Stick with who you know and what's proven.

I'll share more as I go. I know I am probably missing some things at this point. I am still getting into things and not diving into the everything all at once so I'll update my plans as I go along.

As always suggestions, questions, and criticism (good or bad) are welcome. This is not a sponsored log or anything so anyone is free to post. I'd like people to help me push through and really motivate me to get things accomplished. I am hovering around 200lbs at 5'5". My goal is to pack on another 15lbs. I think it is very doable. The hardest part will be the food. I tend to lose my appetite and have stomach issues after the constant eating. There will be days I fast or eat minimal to reset myself. I'm hoping with the help of peps and synthelamin I can keep my appetite from going into the shitter. We shall see.

Thanks for anyone who follows! Let's do this!

What do you mean by "moderate protein"? How many grams are you talking about?

What do you mean by "moderate protein"? How many grams are you talking about?

Around 150-200g of protein. I usually get in around 150g from food, the other 50g comes from LBAs, bars, or shakes if I happen to use them that day. I am not consistent with protein supplements because I honestly hate how most taste or just plain forget to mix stuff and take it (as easy as it is, after a while making shakes becomes a chore).

If my appetite is good, I'd like to get more in and get closer to the 250g mark. I've usually done this on cuts with low carbs. When I'm trying to put on mass I feel carbs are more important and they are easier for me to eat, so I am able to get up to 300-400g of carbs easily while keeping protein around 150g.

I'm all open for ideas. Like I mentioned, eating enough will probably be the hardest part for me.

Around 150-200g of protein. I usually get in around 150g from food, the other 50g comes from LBAs, bars, or shakes if I happen to use them that day. I am not consistent with protein supplements because I honestly hate how most taste or just plain forget to mix stuff and take it (as easy as it is, after a while making shakes becomes a chore).

If my appetite is good, I'd like to get more in and get closer to the 250g mark. I've usually done this on cuts with low carbs. When I'm trying to put on mass I feel carbs are more important and they are easier for me to eat, so I am able to get up to 300-400g of carbs easily while keeping protein around 150g.

I'm all open for ideas. Like I mentioned, eating enough will probably be the hardest part for me.
Have you ever experimented with higher protein intake for an extended period of time? I'm talking like 400-500. It's quite amazing what eating like this does for growth.

im planning on going hard this year too..

cuz it's likely my last year ill be able to do so before I get too busy with work to keep trying to grow.

ill be watching this thread Rambo

Good luck Rambo. We have similar stats. My biggest issue is eating as well as when I start gaining weight, I sabotage myself and think I'm putting on more body fat than I should.

Your last log had lots of great progress, so you definitely know what to do as it showed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good luck bro. Keep up on your blood work especially with all those peptides. You are going to feel like a pin cushion but good luck to you.

Add more lba s and whole milk bro. That should be of a good taste for you.. hope ur cycle goes great for you sir.. pro

Looks very nice! I tend to go higher on protein. It's not for any real reason other than I'm a meat eater and I have a lot of wild game in my freezer

110% or expect to regret it!

Have you ever experimented with higher protein intake for an extended period of time? I'm talking like 400-500. It's quite amazing what eating like this does for growth.
No I have not. I think the highest I ever ate was 300g a day and that was two shakes a day added in. Shakes of egg whites, fruit, milk, whey, pb, oats, etc.

I might have to just up my protein using shakes again. One large one in the AM and one large one in the evening/preworkout with the igf1lr3. Those large shakes I can usually get down 50-75g of protein in one go, something like 700cals total. Worked great during my cycle beginning of 2015 as a matter of fact, I think I'll have to do something similar again. Thanks for the thought!

im planning on going hard this year too..

cuz it's likely my last year ill be able to do so before I get too busy with work to keep trying to grow.

ill be watching this thread Rambo

I'm already too busy lol. I'm lucky if I get my hour of training in during the weekdays. Two kids now as well. Can't let it stop you.

Thanks for following!

Good luck Rambo. We have similar stats. My biggest issue is eating as well as when I start gaining weight, I sabotage myself and think I'm putting on more body fat than I should.

Your last log had lots of great progress, so you definitely know what to do as it showed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Thanks bro!!
Good luck bro. Keep up on your blood work especially with all those peptides. You are going to feel like a pin cushion but good luck to you.
My last bloodwork post cycle was the best it has ever been. HDL and iron were finally in range. Cholesterol was great overall. Normal bp, etc. Just need to stay away from orals to keep my liver happy.

I've done similar with peps before [emoji4] I'm a walking pin cushion lol. Doesn't bother me much once I get into the routine of it all.

Thanks bro.

Yesterday I trained back. I started with some some ab work then did 16 sets of back.

I had dosed ghrp6, had a meal, then went to train an hour later. Post workout I shot 100mcgs of igf1des in each lat. I haven't added in the Lr3 yet.

So far I have only started the dac and ghrp6 this week. I had started the parabolan and increased my cyp and deca dose a couple weeks ago right after the start of the new year. I started seeing details from the tren this week and the hunger and fullness from the peps was noticeable pretty quickly. I like the mix of tren and peps, tighter and fuller.

I finished shaving my fur last night. I'll try and snap some photos in the next couple days.

I looked over your program and it just seamed to me you were vague on diet. Look I know you know this but I'm going to tell ya again. Diet is everything if you want to grow. Everything else is second. Along with protein carb and fats you need them to be assorted and plentiful. Do you know what your basal needs are? Do you know at what number your in a calorie surplus? When your serious about growing these things will all be part of the program. I wish I had known these things were SO important years ago buddy. Just sayin..........

CG

You would have way better results using just a gram of test 300 tren and a good diet with 6 protein meals. Way cheaper and not wasting money on peptide crap

Good Luck Bro

i'll be following..

It's going to be a very nice log brother! Let's see some dramatic change!

Find protein powder you really like. Syntha 6 banana with milk. Or any syntha 6 flavor, cookies and cream, it all sounds nasty but god it's good

I looked over your program and it just seamed to me you were vague on diet. Look I know you know this but I'm going to tell ya again. Diet is everything if you want to grow. Everything else is second. Along with protein carb and fats you need them to be assorted and plentiful. Do you know what your basal needs are? Do you know at what number your in a calorie surplus? When your serious about growing these things will all be part of the program. I wish I had known these things were SO important years ago buddy. Just sayin..........

CG

You're absolutely right. I'm not sure where I am actually supposed to be. Just to give you some background. I have been training for 10 years, the last 5 seriously. I've been using gear for 2 years and have been dieting for a little less then 2 years. I have the least experience in dieting.

I basically just eat clean. Things I know least about, I follow the KISS method. I know from experience I maintain around 2000-2500cals. To grow I need over 2500cals. When I cut I go as low as 1500cals a day, it's mostly protein and trace fats with little carbs around 100g. If I start overeating and notice myself getting "puffy" or slin resistant, I usually intermittent fast. I actually look great when I do this.

This will be an opportunity to learn more about my body. I play alot of things by ear including diet, training, and supps. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I appreciate your input big man!

Find protein powder you really like. Syntha 6 banana with milk. Or any syntha 6 flavor, cookies and cream, it all sounds nasty but god it's good
I actually really like Marc Lobliner's MTS cookies and cream whey. The stuff literally tastes like an oreo milkshake. Maybe I'll grab a few tubs of that to keep me motivated [emoji39]

Gl mate, I would hate having to pin so much , I already get tired of it after a few weeks of pinning only like 3x a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws