over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRADULENT CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

How recent are your guys ugsupps/peps orders?

I made a huge order before Q passed and told me it was the biggest order to date. Hooked me up big time. Haven't needed to order anything since. I briefly skimmed through my bank account when i saw this and haven't noticed anything. Going to go through it thoroughly tonight.

The fraud on my card happened once in the beginning of September and then again about 2 weeks later when I ordered again .

They tried to use my card twice. AMEX caught it and stopped it.

It sucks but I'll never stop using Underground Supps!

I got fucked twice. Credit card and debit. Underground has it now when you order it's imposable to get info. So far ordered and every things ok.

Last edited:
This stuff scares me. Let me share a story with you from my previous life in the corporate world. I got assigned to work on a project in NY and here is the jist of it. Two guys were going into Chase branches and one would distract the teller while the other would unplug the card swipe and take it out to a car waiting outside. Then somebody would put an RF device in it and take it back in, and they would again distract the teller, while the other guy plugged it back in.

After this when someone came up to the window and swiped their card for the teller, it would send wireless data that the guys in the car outside would grab...and boom..fraud time.

This was bad. They finally caught one of these guys and had him in jail but he made a MILLION dollar bond. Well dude disappeared and they later found out he was put on a plane and sent back to Russia and so they couldn't catch him again. This ring was the Russian mafia.

Good times...

This stuff scares me. Let me share a story with you from my previous life in the corporate world. I got assigned to work on a project in NY and here is the jist of it. Two guys were going into Chase branches and one would distract the teller while the other would unplug the card swipe and take it out to a car waiting outside. Then somebody would put an RF device in it and take it back in, and they would again distract the teller, while the other guy plugged it back in.

After this when someone came up to the window and swiped their card for the teller, it would send wireless data that the guys in the car outside would grab...and boom..fraud time.

This was bad. They finally caught one of these guys and had him in jail but he made a MILLION dollar bond. Well dude disappeared and they later found out he was put on a plane and sent back to Russia and so they couldn't catch him again. This ring was the Russian mafia.

Good times...

People generally laugh when you mention "Russian mafia". They think it is some mythical /fantasy/only in the movies type organization. BUT they were opening Chiropractic clinics in Florida and renting cars staging car accidents.They billed Medicaid and other insurances for 100s of millions!! paid young new docs cash daily to treat patients etc..

Now there is new legislation in place for who can own/operate medical/healthcare facilities etc...

Last edited:
People generally laugh when you mention "Russian mafia". They think it is some mythical /fantasy/only in the movies type organization. BUT they were opening Chiropractic clinics in Florida and renting cars staging car accidents.They billed Medicaid and other insurances for 100s of millions!! paid young new docs cash daily to treat patients etc..

Now there is new legislation in place for who can own/operate medical/healthcare facilities etc...

Yah they don't hand out "mafia" cards. Mafia activity is fluid, diverse, and mostly petty. It's not as glamorous as television, and most of them are the most pathetic people.

is UGpeps ok? I know the issue with ugsupps

My issue came after purchasing items from UGPEP...ive never purchased anything from UGSUPPS.

My issue came after purchasing items from UGPEP...ive never purchased anything from UGSUPPS.

My brother had a brand new card and bank account. Placed order with UGPEPTIDES, had to cancel card days later for fraudulent purchases.

I'd like to place an order with UG supps but how do I know my card will be safe?? Has anyone placed an order recently??

Good times...

those machines were the cause of cards having the chips now

I'd like to place an order with UG supps but how do I know my card will be safe?? Has anyone placed an order recently??

I placed an order the other day for some peps, honestly I should have asked Brent if it was alright before doing so, but I didn't. Just figured it wasn't an issue anymore, that's my own damn fault.
But I just got off the phone with my bank late last night for 3 more fraudulent charges.

I talked to Brent about it afterwards, just wanted him to know that it's still going on. Not a big deal really, money is already put back in my account and I have another card coming.

I kind of feel bad for Brent, I wish we could help. To have this shit going on with his site, is very unfortunate. He's such a good guy. But he'll get it, and I'll continue to do business with him when it's all resolved.

Good times...

They continue to find the card storage devices on ATM and gas pump keyboards in my area. Crazy

I placed an order the other day for some peps, honestly I should have asked Brent if it was alright before doing so, but I didn't. Just figured it wasn't an issue anymore, that's my own damn fault.
But I just got off the phone with my bank late last night for 3 more fraudulent charges.

I talked to Brent about it afterwards, just wanted him to know that it's still going on. Not a big deal really, money is already put back in my account and I have another card coming.

I kind of feel bad for Brent, I wish we could help. To have this shit going on with his site, is very unfortunate. He's such a good guy. But he'll get it, and I'll continue to do business with him when it's all resolved.

Just stop at Wally World and grab a prepaid Visa etc for $100 or whatever amount you need.

Soon after I made a purchase for some peps, my card got hit for 2k. Luckily Ticketmaster's fraud dept called me in time.

Just stop at Wally World and grab a prepaid Visa etc for $100 or whatever amount you need.

This is what I would recommend. Smart move:cool:

Excellent idea if it will work. I've never used a prepaid Visa but have had problems with Amex gift cards not working online.
Has anyone done this before with a prepaid Visa?

Excellent idea if it will work. I've never used a prepaid Visa but have had problems with Amex gift cards not working online.
Has anyone done this before with a prepaid Visa?

Yes I have on the last couple orders because my card was hit a couple months ago.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws