over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRADULENT CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

I'd like to place an order with UG supps but how do I know my card will be safe?? Has anyone placed an order recently??

I ordered yesterday from ugsupps...you no longer put your info on the site they send you an email of an invoice and you put your info on there.

This sucks that ug is going through this especialy with the holiday and all...Brent hooked me up realy good...I hope they get all this straightened out so there is no fear of ordering.

Exactly- that is still going on..

jm

I got a story to tell you about that one. There was this guy doing that to the bank ATM I go to. It just so happens that my good friend Joel goes there too. He is a retired CHP. He saw the guy setting that up at the ATM there and he casually takes pictures of him while doing it on his phone. Then he sends to the local police and now the scum is in jail. Some of them do get caught, but some do not.

I got a story to tell you about that one. There was this guy doing that to the bank ATM I go to. It just so happens that my good friend Joel goes there too. He is a retired CHP. He saw the guy setting that up at the ATM there and he casually takes pictures of him while doing it on his phone. Then he sends to the local police and now the scum is in jail. Some of them do get caught, but some do not.

We had a guy in our area who was doing that. Got a lot of people. They say to try a shake to card reader. If someone put one on there they are easy to remove. I don't have a debit card anymore. I refuse to use one anymore. Everything is my credit cards and I just pay them off. Safer that way. I actually have an identity and bank account worth protecting these days.

Even though I don't really buy from UG anymore I really hope they gets this figured out and wish them the absolute best. This shit can happen to anybody. Big retailers to small retailers. Nothing is exempt. If it does happen again just be a little more forward so people can cancel their cards before the headaches start.

I can't even use my debit card in Michigan without calling the bank 1st because the whole state is under a fraud alert and I'm from Michigan. Now thats fucked up how bad fraud is taking over. I bet everybody knows at least one person that has been a victim of some kind of fraud

I can't even use my debit card in Michigan without calling the bank 1st because the whole state is under a fraud alert and I'm from Michigan. Now thats fucked up how bad fraud is taking over. I bet everybody knows at least one person that has been a victim of some kind of fraud
Im from there too but didnt hear about this fraud alert thing

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Im from there too but didnt hear about this fraud alert thing

My bank is from KC Missouri but I reside in Michigan and every time I go there they shut off my debit card. I have to call to make any purchases off my debit card. Now credit is fine why debit I do not know thats just what they tell me. The state of Michigan has a high fraud rating, A pain in the ass but I'm glad my bank is on top of it.. Any side of suspicious activity I get a phone call

My bank is from KC Missouri but I reside in Michigan and every time I go there they shut off my debit card. I have to call to make any purchases off my debit card. Now credit is fine why debit I do not know thats just what they tell me. The state of Michigan has a high fraud rating, A pain in the ass but I'm glad my bank is on top of it.. Any side of suspicious activity I get a phone call
Ahhh. Yeah skimmers havent been spotted that often, hear about it on the news 24/7

At my old job as assistant manager of a retail shop I was approached about installing one of those on the card machine and getting a commission on the scams, I declined and brushed it off. These guys were running that neighborhood, all fraud money.

At my old job as assistant manager of a retail shop I was approached about installing one of those on the card machine and getting a commission on the scams, I declined and brushed it off. These guys were running that neighborhood, all fraud money.

The sad part is, for everyone that says no, there is someone who will say yes.

The sad part is, for everyone that says no, there is someone who will say yes.
They tricked the employee that was working there to drop a phony check in her checking account and they would give her a cut of the cash when the withdrawal was made. Of course the bank locked her account, they were able to pull some amount, and she never saw a dime.

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced fraudulent charges on your credit or debit card after using a sponsor who accepts your Mastercard or Visa.. I don't want anybody to mention any names but I would like to hear any experiences if you have had any after using a sponsor who accepts credit cards. Please PM me if you have a name in mind and this has happened to you...

credit card clonetion is the easiest thing ever man, u can buy all the kit to clone cards on ebay for like 5k and start running an evil empire.

imo thtas the most fucked up thing that any one else can do to u!! specially with the holidays

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws