over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheaters

Always sucks to see bad stuff happen to good people.

Guys and girls have a tendency to think the grass is greener,but sometimes you have to loose something to realize how valuable something is to you. I wish you luck.

What the fuck is ig fame? Instagram ? I don't even understand what could be achieved by sleeping with someone???

It's something where you can be whoever you want. You can pretend, lick an ass and get a like.

I would give more detail however I've been told I will get a law suit if I say anything anymore in public and make his name sound bad, also that he will post some very sexy videos my me naked. :) which I don't care about :) I look damn good in all of them [emoji1362]
So keep your eyes open might get to see my sexy fat ass up on here [emoji23]

Hmmm, u didnt seem like the type that would make naked videos of them or let someone do that hmmmm.... :cool:

Listen some people will cheat regardless because that's in them they can control thier impulses. My girl treats me with respect and is loyal. She makes sure I get it at night and in the morning so I have no reason to cheat. 99 out of a 100 men if u give it to them once at night after work and once in the morning before work they won't cheat. It's generaly when people play games and cut the other person off is when they feel the need to get it somewhere else.

Listen some people will cheat regardless because that's in them they can control thier impulses. My girl treats me with respect and is loyal. She makes sure I get it at night and in the morning so I have no reason to cheat. 99 out of a 100 men if u give it to them once at night after work and once in the morning before work they won't cheat. It's generaly when people play games and cut the other person off is when they feel the need to get it somewhere else.

So it's all on the woman...is that how you justify it? If your partner doesn't meet your sexual needs just the way you want, then it's her fault and any infidelity is justified? There's no accountability on the mans part?

Tinder makes the possibility to cheat much easier.
Over here there's even a datings agency called 'second love' well...you know what that's about.

I even had one (taken) guy telling me that cheating (with me) will do his relationship good
Well NO thank you.
Very weird..

Some people are just assholes.
If you have the urge to cheat then first break up.

Why do people cheat?
You are loyal to a man, respect him, support him and will do anything to know he is good, but he will still go around looking for Instagram fame and someone with money?!

I think it's in people nature to cheat. Not only in relationships. Look around and see people who can not be satisfied. Always want more if a person got something they want, they are already looking past the object / person. Food/money/girls. It needs diseplin, patience and dedication. Don't go for the short cuts of life. Take a loan because you want the new model car. Patience for a relationship to work. And don't leave a person when they go to a hard time. People often don't respect what they got. They just trow it in the corner or the room to get the new toy.

If you are that toy try to find the one who see you as the ultimate edition, and not one of the models that get out of date.

I think it's in people nature to cheat. Not only in relationships. Look around and see people who can not be satisfied. Always want more if a person got something they want, they are already looking past the object / person. Food/money/girls. It needs diseplin, patience and dedication. Don't go for the short cuts of life. Take a loan because you want the new model car. Patience for a relationship to work. And don't leave a person when they go to a hard time. People often don't respect what they got. They just trow it in the corner or the room to get the new toy.

If you are that toy try to find the one who see you as the ultimate edition, and not one of the models that get out of date.

I have moved on, it was scam relationship as far as it turned up.
The last line in your message hit a spot.

Thank you everyone for your messages.

Men are Pigs......Period......

If a woman wants a guy, any guy, she can easily have him. Why? Because men are pathetically WEAK. And once his blood flow goes from his Brain to Juniors brain, well it's pretty obvious at that point who is making the decisions.

Every woman knows Men think with their Penises!

The big difference is women get hit on all the time. It's like swatting off flies, they just keep trying and trying......everyday, day after day.

Men, not so much, sure it happens from time to time, but for women it's daily, so we are use to telling men to get lost.

Men it's all about their egos. They get high off the attention and the adrenaline fantasy of hunting down a new piece of meat. Just the thought of pouncing on that hot body and tasting it's juices as they mount and bite into that delicious flesh......

See what I mean, half the guys now have a hard-on. That's men for you.

If a woman wants a guy, any guy, she can easily have him. Why? Because men are pathetically WEAK. And once his blood flow goes from his Brain to Juniors brain, well it's pretty obvious at that point who is making the decisions.

The big difference is women get hit on all the time. It's like swatting off flies, they just keep trying and trying......everyday, day after day.

Men, not so much, sure it happens from time to time, but for women it's daily, so we are use to telling men to get lost.

Men it's all about their egos. They get high off the attention and the adrenaline fantasy of hunting down a new piece of meat. Just the thought of pouncing on that hot body and tasting it's juices as they mount and bite into that delicious flesh......

I don't think this is true. There are all types of men. Like there are woman.

Of course it's nice to get a complement. Me and my gf care about our body and workout to look better. That's also noticed by others around us. I even don't notice half of the time that a girl is flirting. But my gf notice it and tells me. This doesn't mean someone gone cheat.

We age and it will happen that you get attracted to a other person who is younger or better looking. But it's up to you what you do with it.

Last edited:
I don't think this is true. There are all types of men. Like there are woman.

Of course it's nice to get a complement. Me and my gf care about our body and workout to look better. That's also noticed by others around us. I even don't notice half of the time that a girl is flirting. But my gf notice it and tells me. This doesn't mean someone gone cheat.

We age and it will happen that you get attracted to a other person who is younger or better looking. But it's up to you what you do with it.

Millions and millions of men never ever cheat. Primary reason, No Smoking Hot Chicks are hitting in them. The average guy is shy and not even looking around. The hot chick isn't look'n for Mr. Average.

The Alpha Male is usually look'n to hook up with whatever he can, Hot or Not. Sure some women are pigs as well, but women from an early age learn to fend off boys/men who only want to get in their pants.

Seriously, sure women flirt, it's a way of determining if the guy is a player or maybe a really good guy/keeper. His response tells the story.

Men already in a relationship cheat because the gal they are with really isn't "the one". They love being in the relationship but will still hit on anything they can. Even telling others they "love" their gf.

Problem is they have no idea of what real love is, they love the idea or concept of being in love and in a relationship. That ain't love. And like the saying goes "once a cheater......"

By the way, just out of curiosity, when was the last time a super hot chick slipped you her thong underwear with her number written on it? Today, yesterday, the day before, last week, last month or like for most guys NEVER?!!!

The Alpha Male hunts his prey, and a hot chick is top notch game. The regular average guy is more likely to only look and enjoy the view as she struts her stuff right pass him. Most likely staying in the "fantasy" zone, not ever trying to make it reality.

Every woman knows men fantasize about other women, and they usually know which men will only fantasize, but any woman at anytime can change a mans behavior.

Last edited:
I think women cheat just as much or not. Just like men. My ex wife had a 2 year affair with guy 10 years older that was out of shape, unattractive, gambling addict, and obnoxious(so says her family and my kids). Shes still with him. All people can make stupid choices.

you poor thing

...who hurt you?

oh ok.

now that I reread your post, you didn't sound insanely bitter

..at all

Ya, it's pretty funny how some men lie even when their hand is caught in the cookie jar!

I don't know how it happened, I tripped or something and my penis fell into her vagina! Hahahaha

Why do people cheat?
You are loyal to a man, respect him, support him and will do anything to know he is good, but he will still go around looking for Instagram fame and someone with money?!

Its a completely different mindset today. I'm old school, probably old enough to be your mom. With that being said, I find it crazy just how casual sex has become. It's just for fun, entertainment, and self gratification. Nowdays it's seems to be all about ME ME ME.

I talk with so many young girls, 20s and 30s, and sex has no meaning as far as the guy goes. He's just a tool, they don't want to hear about his life, blah blah blah, they tell me he better be good in bed or there will be No next time.

Even if they move in with a guy they tell me he's not the one, but he'll do for now. I just don't get it. And the guys are just the same way, they don't want commitment, they just want a good time.

Just the thought of all the disease out there is enough for me to say No Thanks. Glad I'm not young in today's fast paced dating world. All these apps to hook up anytime anywhere. Wow, crazy in my eyes, but like I said I'm from a different era.

Read an article about marriage. It said that 60% of the women getting married knew on their wedding day that he Wasn't the one. What, that's insane. They said it just got out hand and with all the plans being made, all the excitement, and invites. They got caught up in all the drama......

Its a completely different mindset today. I'm old school, probably old enough to be your mom. With that being said, I find it crazy just how casual sex has become. It's just for fun, entertainment, and self gratification. Nowdays it's seems to be all about ME ME ME.

I talk with so many young girls, 20s and 30s, and sex has no meaning as far as the guy goes. He's just a tool, they don't want to hear about his life, blah blah blah, they tell me he better be good in bed or there will be No next time.

Even if they move in with a guy they tell me he's not the one, but he'll do for now. I just don't get it. And the guys are just the same way, they don't want commitment, they just want a good time.

Just the thought of all the disease out there is enough for me to say No Thanks. Glad I'm not young in today's fast paced dating world. All these apps to hook up anytime anywhere. Wow, crazy in my eyes, but like I said I'm from a different era.

Read an article about marriage. It said that 60% of the women getting married knew on their wedding day that he Wasn't the one. What, that's insane. They said it just got out hand and with all the plans being made, all the excitement, and invites. They got caught up in all the drama......

You are very right normagene.
People changed, do not care anymore about feelings, respect, loyalty... I am not saying women are better.
I am not saying I am perfect either. I have my downsides.

I would say my full story on here but is time for me to move on and to be honest I don't want to feel embarrassed.

Thank you all for your comments.

I love when a woman tells me how I think..lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity