over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheaters

Its a completely different mindset today. I'm old school, probably old enough to be your mom. With that being said, I find it crazy just how casual sex has become. It's just for fun, entertainment, and self gratification. Nowdays it's seems to be all about ME ME ME.

I talk with so many young girls, 20s and 30s, and sex has no meaning as far as the guy goes. He's just a tool, they don't want to hear about his life, blah blah blah, they tell me he better be good in bed or there will be No next time.

Even if they move in with a guy they tell me he's not the one, but he'll do for now. I just don't get it. And the guys are just the same way, they don't want commitment, they just want a good time.

Just the thought of all the disease out there is enough for me to say No Thanks. Glad I'm not young in today's fast paced dating world. All these apps to hook up anytime anywhere. Wow, crazy in my eyes, but like I said I'm from a different era.

Read an article about marriage. It said that 60% of the women getting married knew on their wedding day that he Wasn't the one. What, that's insane. They said it just got out hand and with all the plans being made, all the excitement, and invites. They got caught up in all the drama......

im sure you'll find your special someone someday

You are very right normagene.
People changed, do not care anymore about feelings, respect, loyalty... I am not saying women are better.
I am not saying I am perfect either. I have my downsides.

I would say my full story on here but is time for me to move on and to be honest I don't want to feel embarrassed.

Thank you all for your comments.

Hey listen, you've got no reason to ever be embarrassed. We all make mistakes, it's part of life. Now making the same mistake over and over again, that's a different story.

There are plenty, and I mean plenty, of good guys out there. You just gotta learn how to weed out the trash and find that right guy for you. Steve Harvey wrote a book titled: Act like a lady, think like a man. He gives really solid advice.

No one is perfect, that's the best part of the relationship, the way the different dynamics meld together. It's important to know what it is you want and what you demand in a relationship. Somethings are non-negotiable. Period. Such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, abusiveness, or whatever it is for you personally that's a deal breaker.

Glad to see you are moving on and you will find the right guy. Your woman's intuition, that gut feeling, it can tell you something your eyes cannot. If the sales pitch sounds to good......probably is.

Anyway, checkout Steve's book, and see what you think. I'm sure you'll get some good points and when you apply them you'll probably be very happy with the outcome.

I've been married, well it will be 30 years this year! Best years of my life, and the best part of all, it just keeps getting better and better! At this point in life we know each other's inside out. LOL.

We never argue or really never even disagree anymore. Life is so much simpler at this point. Basically stress free, no more bills, no mortgage payments, just everyday stuff/expenses. Life's a breeze!

All it takes is honesty and finding the right one!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131