over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

I am mainly doing this to see if it will help with Gyno, and I think it is working. My left side sucks, it seems to be getting smaller and pointing towards the side a little bit instead of hanging in front. It seems to have gotten smaller.

Thanks for all the advise guys. I am going to stick to .4 for a few more days and then go to .45. I am not sure what the best dose is for fighting gyno? I am assuming even if I stay on .4 it will help.

I slept last night earlier then normal. Woke up earlier then normal and had huge bouts of energy. I just did a PR on my deadlift, went on to do bent over rows, pullups, lat pulldowns, shoulder shrugs, decline situps, planks and sideplanks. After I was done with all this I still had energy and want to jump rope. I am amazed at the energy. I finished at 6pm it is now 9pm and I am raging with energy went outside to jump rope :D usually after doing all this I would be dead tired by now, still have energy after jumping rope.

I am mainly doing this to see if it will help with Gyno, and I think it is working. My left side sucks, it seems to be getting smaller and pointing towards the side a little bit instead of hanging in front. It seems to have gotten smaller.

Thanks for all the advise guys. I am going to stick to .4 for a few more days and then go to .45. I am not sure what the best dose is for fighting gyno? I am assuming even if I stay on .4 it will help.

I slept last night earlier then normal. Woke up earlier then normal and had huge bouts of energy. I just did a PR on my deadlift, went on to do bent over rows, pullups, lat pulldowns, shoulder shrugs, decline situps, planks and sideplanks. After I was done with all this I still had energy and want to jump rope. I am amazed at the energy. I finished at 6pm it is now 9pm and I am raging with energy went outside to jump rope :D usually after doing all this I would be dead tired by now, still have energy after jumping rope.

It sounds like pramipexole is working very well for you. It must be normalizing your prolactin levels. Gyno takes time. It should improve slowly.

It sounds like pramipexole is working very well for you. It must be normalizing your prolactin levels. Gyno takes time. It should improve slowly.

I hear you bro, this thing is working fast or my mind is playing tricks on me :D. I have been killing my E in vain hope, and it was not doing anything. 3 weeks on this stuff and it is shrinking. I am going to try going up in dose to .5, but honestly this stuff is great for energy.

Only real complaint is that I'm having weird sexual dreams. It's almost like you can smell, taste and touch it, but something nasty happens before the fun is over.

I would never have thought of doing pramipexole on my own. I did not know shit when I joined, and it's been one hell of an education and I'm seeing results. Thanks to you guys.

I hear you bro, this thing is working fast or my mind is playing tricks on me :D. I have been killing my E in vain hope, and it was not doing anything. 3 weeks on this stuff and it is shrinking. I am going to try going up in dose to .5, but honestly this stuff is great for energy.

Only real complaint is that I'm having weird sexual dreams. It's almost like you can smell, taste and touch it, but something nasty happens before the fun is over.

I would never have thought of doing pramipexole on my own. I did not know shit when I joined, and it's been one hell of an education and I'm seeing results. Thanks to you guys.
I know those dreams well. I had one last night. Haha I was having sex with some hot girl that just banged my friend. We were both undercover cops. She's a drug informant. Then she calls her younger sister and says I knocked her up.
It was more vivid than ever. I wish my real life was that exciting! :D

Anyone hear that prami shuts off adrenaline until it's half life is gone then you get a full blown adrenaline boost which is why many people get like a good 3-4hrs sleep then are wide awake? I can't remember where I read it.

Bump? Anyone?

I know those dreams well. I had one last night. Haha I was having sex with some hot girl that just banged my friend. We were both undercover cops. She's a drug informant. Then she calls her younger sister and says I knocked her up.
It was more vivid than ever. I wish my real life was that exciting! :D

Glad you posted that, nice to know it's at least normal. The dreams are really sexy but disturbing at the same time.

The gyno seems to be getting smaller. This is the second day during the week that I do chest, and once the chest gets a pump the gyno also looks bigger. This is the first time that it has not done so, and I got a good pump. It's still there but much less so then before. This is working quick it has only been like 3 weeks max, can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring.

Now I am going to bed soon, another round of fucked up sex dreams :D

Last edited:
I have never been so excited to start prami again :D My parcel has come today and I just need to collect it :D I also have 3 vials of LR3 and ready to do a high dosed cycle for that :D

I have some gyno on this tren so I need to add the prami in asap. It's not estrogenic gyno but I am also on AI's to help matters and dry me out. Hopefu^lly I get some crazy sexual dreams too... I used to all the time on prami.

I have been on .45 mg of Prami for about 4 days and my energy is gone and I'm more tired. Last night I took .4 and tonight I will take .4 and see if that crazy energy returns. I may have hit my upper limit with how much Prami I can handle. I liked the energy on .4 hoping it comes back. I have not changed anything but the dose and every other thing I'm on is the same so my assumption is that it is the Prami. Will see I will report back tomorrow if there is some change in the positive direction.

I have been on .45 mg of Prami for about 4 days and my energy is gone and I'm more tired. Last night I took .4 and tonight I will take .4 and see if that crazy energy returns. I may have hit my upper limit with how much Prami I can handle. I liked the energy on .4 hoping it comes back. I have not changed anything but the dose and every other thing I'm on is the same so my assumption is that it is the Prami. Will see I will report back tomorrow if there is some change in the positive direction.

You are lucky you just noticed a decrease in energy when upping the dose so much. Some guys really suffer bad in the night when upping the dose. Hopefully the energy returns and then you know what prami dose to stick with. Although like any result/positive or side effect/negative things never stay the same even when running the same dose fo rlong periods. Prami has definitey been good for you compared to others :D

You are lucky you just noticed a decrease in energy when upping the dose so much. Some guys really suffer bad in the night when upping the dose. Hopefully the energy returns and then you know what prami dose to stick with. Although like any result/positive or side effect/negative things never stay the same even when running the same dose fo rlong periods. Prami has definitey been good for you compared to others :D

I have had very good guidance by you folks so that has help tremendously. I would have been sick and puking like a dog if this was left all to me.

That said the Gyno is improving. Sometimes it is playing hide and go seek and it's driving me nuts. At times it is almost gone, can't believe it is helping so much. But then it comes back, not as bad as it was two weeks ago but still comes back. Good thing is when I do chest workout it used to be worse, now chest workout makes it smaller for some reason. :D

Thanks for all the help man.

I have had very good guidance by you folks so that has help tremendously. I would have been sick and puking like a dog if this was left all to me.

That said the Gyno is improving. Sometimes it is playing hide and go seek and it's driving me nuts. At times it is almost gone, can't believe it is helping so much. But then it comes back, not as bad as it was two weeks ago but still comes back. Good thing is when I do chest workout it used to be worse, now chest workout makes it smaller for some reason. :D

Can you let me know what exactly you are running right now. Just curious about something. Thanks

Can you let me know what exactly you are running right now. Just curious about something. Thanks

Rad140 - 25mg
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK677 - 10 mg
Toremifene - 60mg
Prami - .4 mg

I was clean till about 5 months ago when a friend turned me onto YK11. Since then I have become a Fiend :D

Rad140 - 25mg
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK677 - 10 mg
Toremifene - 60mg
Prami - .4 mg

I was clean till about 5 months ago when a friend turned me onto YK11. Since then I have become a Fiend :D

It is definitely prolactin based gyno you have? I would say more likely estrogenic. Have you used any gh peptides recently? How long have you been on toremifene? Do you have any blood work planned? Thanks

nothing like trippin on Prami
while "playing hide and go seek" with your teats

It is definitely prolactin based gyno you have? I would say more likely estrogenic. Have you used any gh peptides recently? How long have you been on toremifene? Do you have any blood work planned? Thanks

This seems to be working, it seems to be shrinking. I have been on toremifene for more than 3 months. I also did some exemstane and it killed my sex drive. Only did a few 4mg for a couple of days. Before the exemstane I did some over the counter e-blockers and after a few days same thing, sex drive went down. In some cases I lost strength and the will to workout. I do eat broccoli raw every day to flush my system. It may have been E that caused this but the Prami is helping a lot.

At some point I'm going to go to my doc and fess up and tell him what I have been up to. He does TRT, but don't know how to tell him that I have been playing with stuff like YK11. So I'm holding off on blood tests for now. All I know is that this stuff is working a lot better then toremifene.

This is my second day on the dose of .4 backed it down. I feel that energy again. Not like it was before but will give it a few days and see if the goes back to that level. I think I found the right dose.

Last edited:
nothing like trippin on Prami
while "playing hide and go seek" with your teats

Whats worse is having nothing better to do then watch some guy trip out on Prami and play with his teats. You must be board or a perv, witch is it?

Just sayin

I was a little late picking up my stuff so started prami 2 nights ago. It amuses me that I always give people out advice on prami and then I don't follow it myself :D It wasn't that bad all it was I got it late on. Then I was going to bed and I thought I best leave it till 2moro and dose it about 4 hours pre bed to be safe. But no I decide to dose it. Plus higher than I should have but still really low at 0.1mg (used a slin pin to measure).

I basically just took a risk but I knew what to expect and it didn't disappoint... fell a sleep at 12 and up at 2 wide awake and ready for the day :eek::D Plus if you think tren or dnp sweats are bad prami sweats are literally 10x worst than both combined. I woke up soaked in sweat and it was cold and I tried to get back to sleep but there was no chance. My gf was sleeping beside me so I couldn't even move away from the sweat. On prami it's more like water... like someone has poured water over me. Anyway I go in the living room and watch you tube videos for about 4 hours then go back to sleep on the couch until my gf wakes me up 2 hours later.

Last night was more of the same but at least this time I got 4 hours sleep and some crazy dreams and cts upon waking (not had that for ages). I am going to stick with 0.1mg and dose it about 3 hours pre bed and I should be ok from tonight. I am feeling tired now due to lack of sleep but at least I am up and can have a productive day.

Last night I dropped the dose to .35. Had great energy today, dropping it again tonight to .3. Hoping to get better sleep, with less waking like a maniac :D

It's good to hear someone else sweat, this thing turns me into a sweatball every time I do some work. I feel like I'm a spigot dripping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131