over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hGH, GHRP and Pramipexole

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
I was curious to the extent of prolactin release and the use of 2 i.u. hGH 5days on/2 off. OR- the extent of release from GHRP-6 at 100mcg and GHRH 100mcg TID. From what I've read here so far it doesn't sound like either protocol should be all that significant.

However, I am curious if anyone has other thoughts on it and if Pramipexole would be a wise addition.

Thanks.

Actually I was interested in the same question.

I know some studies were showing pramipexole gave a 400% GH increase response.. Attaches at the dopamine receptors.

I'd be interested to see if it maybe had a synergistic effect with GHRP6 or CJC

May not visit

My concern is that RS may not visit the Peptides section, but I thought my question would be moved here if I tried to post it under the general section.

Clarification

Don't draw attention to this area of this board please. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response, Dat. Appreciate it.

Could I ask what the area of concern is just to help filter any future questions? Being somewhat a "peptide question" I thought my reasoning to post the question here was, well, reasonable :). Particularly since you are "peptide guru" I thought might of had some input on this. Perhaps I should have just asked it directly to you, but quite honestly I actually feel kind of bad for the slew of questions you have to respond to.

Just seeking to better understand.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Myo you are absolutely welcome to message me anytime you wish.

But please don't call me a "peptide guru". I am not and if people think of me as one then I never get to learn anything from them. Even if it is just to ask a question that makes me think or reexamine.

Yes this was a fine place to post your question.

Prolactin is not much of an issue at 100mcg of GHRH/GHRP-6 because it will stay in the low normal range. The higher dosing of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 and medium dosing of Hexarelin can move it into a high normal range.

People seem to have different sensitivities to prolactin so it you are one of them then you may want to counter it.

Pramipexole is not something I know a lot about and I am not equipped to answer any question on it.

myosin said:
Could I ask what the area of concern is just to help filter any future questions?

Well have you read the main forum? :eek:

It is nice that THAT atmosphere isn't present in this little corner of the board.

Thanks...

"But please don't call me a "peptide guru". I am not and if people think of me as one then I never get to learn anything from them. Even if it is just to ask a question that makes me think or reexamine."

I say it out of respect friend. But I appreciate the "learner/teachable" attitude.

"Prolactin is not much of an issue at 100mcg of GHRH/GHRP-6 because it will stay in the low normal range. The higher dosing of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 and medium dosing of Hexarelin can move it into a high normal range."

Thanks- good to know as I have a very good source of GHRP-6 and GHRH and have been contemplating on that or hGH.

It is nice that THAT atmosphere isn't present in this little corner of the board.[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes- I completely understand now. Sorry I couldn't read between the lines. The atmosphere is "nicer" over here. :)

Appreciate your time.

Myo you are absolutely welcome to message me anytime you wish.

But please don't call me a "peptide guru". I am not and if people think of me as one then I never get to learn anything from them. Even if it is just to ask a question that makes me think or reexamine.

Yes this was a fine place to post your question.

Prolactin is not much of an issue at 100mcg of GHRH/GHRP-6 because it will stay in the low normal range. The higher dosing of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 and medium dosing of Hexarelin can move it into a high normal range.

People seem to have different sensitivities to prolactin so it you are one of them then you may want to counter it.

Pramipexole is not something I know a lot about and I am not equipped to answer any question on it.

It is nice that THAT atmosphere isn't present in this little corner of the board.

But Dat, why does my wife scream out in bed "YES Dat my peptide guru" ?

[But please don't call me a "peptide guru". I am not and if people think of me as one then I never get to learn anything from them. Even if it is just to ask a question that makes me think or reexamine.]

Well, Dat not only are you smart you are modest. Two traits I really appreciate. My estimation of you (already high) has grown and my appreciation of this forum as well! Thanks.

ANGEL

You just ruined it...

But Dat, why does my wife scream out in bed "YES Dat my peptide guru" ?

That's just great Fourthgen, Dat comments on how this side of the board is a little more different in a good way and you just had to ruin it. Nice. ;):D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member