over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Duration of sleep on HGH

Chev8689

Newbies
I’ve been using 6iu of GH generics before bed for about 1 month (not sure if it’s ok to mention what source but will if needed) and have noticed that since around the time I started, I wake up a lot earlier than normal, but feel totally refreshed and ready to go.

I go to bed at 10pm and wake up naturally around 4-4:30am, feeling great, whereas before, I would sleep until about 7. It just seems like I need much less sleep. My diet and all other supplements and PEDs has not changed.

Is this a common or well known effect? Needing less sleep?

I’ve been using 6iu of GH generics before bed for about 1 month (not sure if it’s ok to mention what source but will if needed) and have noticed that since around the time I started, I wake up a lot earlier than normal, but feel totally refreshed and ready to go.

I go to bed at 10pm and wake up naturally around 4-4:30am, feeling great, whereas before, I would sleep until about 7. It just seems like I need much less sleep. My diet and all other supplements and PEDs has not changed.

Is this a common or well known effect? Needing less sleep?
I don’t really know on that but it’s literally the same with me.
Used to wake up at 6:30 and now it’s 5-5:15 am on the spot every single morning.
Do you do yours right before bed? I go about 2 hours before sleeping and when asleep it’s like a rock

I’ve been waking up like that for a long time. Even before jumping on hgh. However, I have learned I get the best sleep if I take it at least three hours before bed. At the three hour mark is usually when I can start to feel it in my hands and I think that’s when it peaks too. The sleep is definitely better, but I’ve been on it so long now that I don’t really remember how it was before.

Sleep can be difficult to begin with. Finding the correct pattern is extremely difficult

I started taking a dose before bed, 5iu and the other 5iu is taken pre workout. Ever since taking the 5iu before bed Im waking up around 4-5am feeling ready to go. I force my self back to sleep to get the extra ~2 hours.

I'm the opposite. I sleep super duper deep and sometimes get too much rest. I took 8 months off, however, began 4IU in the morning about two months ago.

Took about a week but I track my sleep by app and watch. Do not wake up randomly, sleep amazing. Forgot how much I LOVE this benefit from GH.

I started taking a dose before bed, 5iu and the other 5iu is taken pre workout. Ever since taking the 5iu before bed Im waking up around 4-5am feeling ready to go. I force my self back to sleep to get the extra ~2 hours.
GH almost always enhances the quality of sleep. By increasing overall body endurance, it lets you sleep less and feel more refreshed.
I'm the opposite. I sleep super duper deep and sometimes get too much rest. I took 8 months off, however, began 4IU in the morning about two months ago.

Took about a week but I track my sleep by app and watch. Do not wake up randomly, sleep amazing. Forgot how much I LOVE this benefit from GH.

I like all of the benefits of GH but never got any effect on sleep. Kinda jealous of y'all who did.

I haven't noticed a change in my sleep at night when using HGH but ever since I started using HGH, I've noticed I take way more naps throughout the week. I used to never be able to fall asleep during the day

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear