over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT- Here To Stay OR Fantasy

Don't waste your money. You're not gonna find real ment.
Sources are selling testp/trenE mixes and saying it's ment.
I'm not sure why long ester tren but good luck finding real meant.

Is this what labs are testing it at or is this an educated guess?

Yes it is available and yes it's still $35/g until you purchase a considerable quantity.

I hear you guys. there is a o lot of fakes out there and it is very hard to make trestalone which jacks up the price.

yes Cinder i can prove it, I want to get you 5ml to try and report what you think, real or fake.. hows that?

on me

and yes we are a sponsor...

proof is in the pudding right?

I hear you guys. there is a o lot of fakes out there and it is very hard to make trestalone which jacks up the price.

yes Cinder i can prove it, I want to get you 5ml to try and report what you think, real or fake.. hows that?

on me

Seriously? Wow.
will 5ml do enough to notice. I've used it all so if this shows something grand, I'll be glad to give real feedback. Maybe even buy more if it's worth the hype.

let's face it, we all think it's expensive. But what if it's as effective as reported. What if you gain more actual tissue on one cycle then three of something else. Lol that's doubtful but I doubt you're gaining 20lbs of real tissue anyway in a year like many claim.

The trest that was available a few years ago was defe real. As for price my test costs me 15per one cc at wallmart. And its ferrigo Brand , so if you guys were not spoiled by underground stuff you would understand just how expensive real aas are

Last edited:
I still have some trest raws (acetate and base) from a few years ago...very real. I've brewed and pinned it. It cost me back then about $20/gm and that was only because he didn't want to mess with it anymore once the designer steroid law came into effect, so I took the rest of what he had.

Last edited:
When you decide to have a try,plz Start from a regular dose, if your body can handle, then increase it

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

i'm all ears now!

sounds fun:D
I don't get high E2 on fairly high "trt" doses. Never had so much as a puffy nip or sensitive nip from ANY cycle. (been on 2gm of test before, not even a pimple and not on any anti e's) suffice to say I handle androgens fairly well... this one sounds like fun... any reports of anxiety? I cant figure it out but I cant really take tren anymore. anxiety is bad. like not healthy bad... wasn't like that when I was a younger man... I am literally scared to use tren even at SMALL dose. I tried and just taking the shot gave me anxiety thinking it would give me anxiety:( rambling...
-F2S

EnhancedAthlete is a sponsor here.

Here's my concern with this video...somebody putting on weight AFTER a competition...meaning after being depleted.

Hmm, I still have two legitimate bottles of Trest Decanoate laying around from the batches that Patrick Arnold tested.

I know how it reacts for me... good muscle builder and I was sweating like crazy on it. Was definitely a lot cheaper two years ago.

I wouldn't buy more at the current pricing I just saw, it wasn't that good...

I'd rather do 600 mg of NPP per week from a low body fat and high insulin sensitive state.

Here's my concern with this video...somebody putting on weight AFTER a competition...meaning after being depleted.

Hardly anyone ever mentions the depleted factor... and that is a HUGE factor in supplementation results.

I see it all the time. People who just started working out after a long hiatus, or people who took something right after a competition attributing their results solely to the cycle they just did.

Is this what labs are testing it at or is this an educated guess?

I've had them tested as this. Two raws and two finished.
But that was awhile ago. It's pretty easy to send off stuff for testing through simec.

on me

You can pm me. I'll send u address once I get a response.
I'll do it... ;)

That's the thing. Most people I know can put 20 pounds on after a contest without even trying. They can even do it if they have a short break from hormones post contest if they were super depleted/lean to begin with.

sounds fun:D
I don't get high E2 on fairly high "trt" doses. Never had so much as a puffy nip or sensitive nip from ANY cycle. (been on 2gm of test before, not even a pimple and not on any anti e's) suffice to say I handle androgens fairly well... this one sounds like fun... any reports of anxiety? I cant figure it out but I cant really take tren anymore. anxiety is bad. like not healthy bad... wasn't like that when I was a younger man... I am literally scared to use tren even at SMALL dose. I tried and just taking the shot gave me anxiety thinking it would give me anxiety:( rambling...
-F2S

Im actually the same way...I can handle fairly large doses without sides like gyno and testicular shrinkage. I had about a month supply a few years ago and I was shocked when my balls started shrinking and I was shooting blanks, the gyno came on real fast and I used BigA's letro and nolva protocol and that kept it at bay.

I ordered a bunch more when I ran out and unfortunately the second batch was bunk....I slowly lost all the size i gained and balls returned to normal size lol

no anxiety that I could tell

Seriously? Wow.
will 5ml do enough to notice. I've used it all so if this shows something grand, I'll be glad to give real feedback. Maybe even buy more if it's worth the hype.

let's face it, we all think it's expensive. But what if it's as effective as reported. What if you gain more actual tissue on one cycle then three of something else. Lol that's doubtful but I doubt you're gaining 20lbs of real tissue anyway in a year like many claim.

true.. each ML is 100 mg

so that is 10 shots at 50ml.. penty to notice the spike in strength..

I agree with what you said about AFTER.. I work with Dr t daily and i can tell you that there is a dramatic difference...

he is over his pre contest weight and much fuller and he is staying lean, he claims that he has to keep eating to keep his muscles full or he flattens out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws