over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Hair Transplant Thread

Bro I think you notice it more than anyone else ever would unless you told them. Of course you want it to be better but it's not bad at all, you have hair.

hair transplant patients traditionally are the worst judges of their own hair, they've been nitpicking and scrutinizing their hair for so long that they can't see beyond the flaws. Hair dysmorphia, it's not just for bodies anymore, it's a real thing. Even guys who get amazing results will be saying but I wish this part was better or I need a few more grafts here. I'm guilty of it myself.

Dragon in his defense has been thru the ringer and I've seen some up close pics of his hair and he should've yielded better for the grafts he got and money he's put into it so I can understand his disappointment and disillusion with the transplant industry but as you said, he doesn't look bad by any means.

Last edited:
Dragonfire how did it look pre surgery? How much recession/thinning did you have?

Im trying get my before pics from Dr Baubec from 2015 surgery 2000 grafts. I sent Dr Cole recent pics and he did surgery in 2010 and said hairline looks wort now which makes no sense.

I can post close up but then see it looks obvious i had work done.

Im trying get my before pics from Dr Baubec from 2015 surgery 2000 grafts. I sent Dr Cole recent pics and he did surgery in 2010 and said hairline looks wort now which makes no sense.

I can post close up but then see it looks obvious i had work done.

Bro you have hair, nobody looks at you and says "that guy is bald" and nobody knows wtf hair transplant work looks like unless they know to look for it. My cousin had to start shaving his head at 17 because there was nothing left, he says he would take an orange afro if it meant not being fucking bald. Doesn't have enough donor hair to do shit he went to a doc a few times and they wanted to take body hair off of him, fuck that.

I know you're down about it because it's not as good as it should be but you have hair bro, take it easy on yourself.

Bro you have hair, nobody looks at you and says "that guy is bald" and nobody knows wtf hair transplant work looks like unless they know to look for it. My cousin had to start shaving his head at 17 because there was nothing left, he says he would take an orange afro if it meant not being fucking bald. Doesn't have enough donor hair to do shit he went to a doc a few times and they wanted to take body hair off of him, fuck that.

I know you're down about it because it's not as good as it should be but you have hair bro, take it easy on yourself.

What is the issue with using body hair....does it grow in like pubes? lol

UgEvXeu.jpg

tomorrow is 7 months post op and im going to get it styled for the first time.

UgEvXeu.jpg

tomorrow is 7 months post op and im going to get it styled for the first time.

fkn looks great Epoxy! you definitely need it styled lol but it's grown in fantastic, and it's only going to get better, the hair characteristics haven't hit in full yet. You must be happy you went thru with it.

fkn looks great Epoxy! you definitely need it styled lol but it's grown in fantastic, and it's only going to get better, the hair characteristics haven't hit in full yet. You must be happy you went thru with it.

lol now i just want to keep it. trying to figure out my next move since im going to stay on trt or even a little higher than trt doses, if i should hit fina or dua, the only thing preventing me right now is ive still being using deca and i hear thats a no no combination.

DUDE that looks awesome. Are you happy with the results? I know you still have some growing to do but so far has the procedure met your expectations or not?

You look great man. How did we go from wanting to build muscle to becoming hair farmers lol.

What does it cost in general to get it done right like that? Mines not gone yet but the last couple cycles have really sent it on it's way

What does it cost in general to get it done right like that? Mines not gone yet but the last couple cycles have really sent it on it's way

depends on many factors, type of surgery, how many grafts you need (which depends on your level of loss), where you have it done and with whom. If its just hairline and minor, entry point locally can start as low as 8 thru 10k and just goes up from there..

Last edited:

Mine was just receding on both sides, 2000 grafts, cost me 10k. I opened a CareCredit medical credit card to pay for it. I would suggest taking out a loan from the bank instead as the interest rates are lower, this was just my best option at the time.

DUDE that looks awesome. Are you happy with the results? I know you still have some growing to do but so far has the procedure met your expectations or not?

You look great man. How did we go from wanting to build muscle to becoming hair farmers lol.

I am definitely happy with the results brother, as I was receding at a young age and I was already at the point of combing over longer hair on the side to blend in and it put me in the position of only being able to have one kind of hair style. Now that its at a styleable length I can finally move away from the hairstyle I've been rocking for the past decade and do something new...that in itself makes it worth it.

wanted to get an answer to a question ive been wondering about.

i've still been running test/deca through my FUE procedure and ever since. about 400 test / 300 deca a week. im now at the point where im like ok, i need to drop the deca so i can finally start taking some fina to ensure future potential hair loss is stalled. ive been using deca for literally about 2 years now...i know my joints are going to go to total shit once i get off, i have really bad rotator cuffs (and im only 32 go figure) - is there anything worthwhile i can add in place of the deca? is EQ worth it? anything else? OTC joint supplements just don't do it for me. but hair is top priority and i know running deca this long is not the worlds best idea, so i need to get off anyway.

also i usually cruise around 300 test or so, what is the recommended fina dosage you would say?

wanted to get an answer to a question ive been wondering about.

i've still been running test/deca through my FUE procedure and ever since. about 400 test / 300 deca a week. im now at the point where im like ok, i need to drop the deca so i can finally start taking some fina to ensure future potential hair loss is stalled. ive been using deca for literally about 2 years now...i know my joints are going to go to total shit once i get off, i have really bad rotator cuffs (and im only 32 go figure) - is there anything worthwhile i can add in place of the deca? is EQ worth it? anything else? OTC joint supplements just don't do it for me. but hair is top priority and i know running deca this long is not the worlds best idea, so i need to get off anyway.

also i usually cruise around 300 test or so, what is the recommended fina dosage you would say?

Fin you want 1mg per day. 1.25 if you get the 5mg variety, just quarter it. Taking more fin won't make a difference with how much more gets inhibited so if that doesn't keep your dht in check you may want to consider dut but start with fin and see how it goes. If you're just starting fin then be ready to experience a shed, it will happen but you gotta just get thru it and know the hairs are coming back so don't stop.

I never had any luck with eq, drug treats me horribly so I've had to avoid, others may chime in with that info but it is safe to use with fin at least so you could try it and find out.

Interesting hearing Joe Rogan talk about his hair transplants here [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktGnSBw9688&list=WL&index=14"]Joe Rogan On Dealing With Balding - YouTube[/ame] he at least got one FUT. I didn't know until this video that he had 3 though. I don't know what the other two are. He reports that if he let his hair grow out now he would look super bald....that seems odd to me after 3 full transplants especially given he's only ~45 years old here

Interesting hearing Joe Rogan talk about his hair transplants here Joe Rogan On Dealing With Balding - YouTube he at least got one FUT. I didn't know until this video that he had 3 though. I don't know what the other two are. He reports that if he let his hair grow out now he would look super bald....that seems odd to me after 3 full transplants especially given he's only ~45 years old here

it's really hard to comment without knowing how many grafts were put in, how bad his progression was and what he looked like pre op...just so many variables as to why it didn't work for him.

i was gonna go through with a hair transplant in thailand. but what puts me off is the scars that it leaves in the back of the head. i seen pictures of after results they all have those dot scars in the back of their head. so you would need to keep your back hair long to hide it. back hair pictures after the surgery would be good. to see how bad it really is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131