over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to try DNP...

I’ll be ending my run Sunday. That’ll be a 18 day run. Excited to see what’s under this water retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please let us know!!! I am very interested too. Been on it now for almost 2 months. Can’t really tell if I am holding much water as I am so lean now but I can almost guarantee I am holding some.

How many days do you think it will take to get rid of all the water?

Yes please let us know!!! I am very interested too. Been on it now for almost 2 months. Can’t really tell if I am holding much water as I am so lean now but I can almost guarantee I am holding some.

How many days do you think it will take to get rid of all the water?

I’m going to guess 3-4 days. I’ll keep diet the exact same for about a week then start slowly introducing into carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea why but I'm going to push this to 21 days which will be on Wednesday. I'm a rig welder and it gets pretty fkn hot around here so I don't know why I'm mentally fked in the head and don't just get off right now, lol.

I was on for 6 weeks and had to stop. My ATP was shot and had no energy. Due to the long half life each day is getting better as the DNP leaves my system

When are you all dosing? Wouldn’t before bed make the most sense to at least try to offset the lethargy?

I tried before bed once and could not sleep at all even though I was sleepy as shit. I take mine in the am with my coffee ECA stack. 200-400 max now just stay on a bit longer

It does not matter if you take it before you sleep or in the morning, the DNP will accumulate in the body and the heat will not allow you to have a big solid sleep.

DNP

I noticed taking it at night messed with my sleep too. So, I ended up moving it to the AM.

fat loss will never be as easy as it is on DNP..

losing fat naturally (or with clen and t3) will seem like it takes FOREVER once you've tried DNP.

so be advised. :star-:ars

luckily we have sponsors here who carry it....thank God LOL

This is such a great statement. It's so true.

Trying something new. Took 800mgs this am and will not take for another 4-5 days. Sides were not bad today just a tad bit hotter than normal and a bit sleepy

Trying something new. Took 800mgs this am and will not take for another 4-5 days. Sides were not bad today just a tad bit hotter than normal and a bit sleepy

Why are you using 800 mg's? Sooner or later you have to draw the line. Play it safe.

Andro,

I'm not trying to be a dick, but use the head God gave you. I don't know what the lethal dosage is but why go so high?

Are you severely overweight?

Andro,

I'm not trying to be a dick, but use the head God gave you. I don't know what the lethal dosage is but why go so high?

Are you severely overweight?

then perhaps you should refrain on commenting on such matters

im not trying to be a dick... however im sure Andro has a mother already... and is probably not looking for another one. (now I AM trying to be a dick)

800mg is a very typical dose... though more than im willing to use anymore, simply because of the heat and lethargy.

Because you're a dick...lol....but it's all good. I respect your opinion even though I disagree

Because you're a dick...lol....but it's all good. I respect your opinion even though I disagree

indeed.

but it's not about 'disagreeing' here..

it's objective truth (DNP at 800mg is a very typical and generally well-tolerated dose), vs. (im guessing an inexperienced) opinion.

I did 750, 750,500, 250x4 days and lived. Day 3 I was sweating in my underwear sitting on the couch and was drinking like 2 gallons of water a day

I lived....

I just feel horrible once I go over 400 mg's. Obviously my training sucks and it's hard to even get the energy to get out of bed. DNP at 400 mg's just drains me....I also sweat profusely at anything higher than 400.....I know this is what DNP does..at least to me. At 200, I'm good....just a little fatigued.

yeah

ive always started at 250mg of genotec

it's very manageable (especially considering the doses ive used in the past)

and then im like "fck it, let's speed up the process", and use 750-1000mg

and get totally beaten down and unable to recover until I came off completely and refilled glycogen stores (which is pretty much where im at right now lol)

NOT MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN LOL

LS,

What's the most weight you have lost using DNP?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131